It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Luciferian Kanye West's delusions of being divine

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
*** GET ON TOPIC ***

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by LazarusTsiyr

May the LORD allow LIGHT to guide the to the if their intentions are so... Peaceful.. for its the WILL of EACH individual that weighs most when considered least.

NAMASTE*******

I find it funny that people judge what they do not understand when instead they probably should be listening. But dogma does that to people. I wonder if there only are 144000 sealed ones like they say in the bible? There seem to be a lot more. But who cares it is only a matter of time until the test is over and truth is revealed.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Ok, instead of me explaining why I don't buy into any of this, I'll play a game.

Lets say there is a satanist cabal controlling the entertainment industry and putting imagery into music videos and films....

To what ends?

What exactly do they get out of it? Am I supposed to believe that some dumb 15 year old ipod kid is going to listen to a Kanye track and become a satanist?

Instead of explaining why I should see symbolism in music videos (dear god you do realize all music videos use symbolism right? would be pretty boring without, don't take my word for it, youtube mtv from the 80s for yourself...) maybe explain to us what the purpose of doing this is.

Are they recruiting? Are they "brainwashing" us? Cause, maybe I'm different, but music, lyrics, and music videos simply have no impact on me.

Poster A sees a daft punk video and explains in detail the symbolism HE sees. This isn't to say that was the intent of the director at all. But me, I see a bunch of choreographed dancers in a video for a techno rave band.

So, in your pointing out that this stuff is there, are you not helping them? I was unaware, and unaffected, by this symbolism, but now you've pointed it out. How does that change anything?

And also, for people who claim to hate certain artists, you guys just can't stop talking about them, reading their lyrics, watching their videos... It's kinda funny.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I always learn so much more Esoteric things from so-called "Christians" then I have ever learned from the accused "Luciferians"!

I always feel more like an Initiate to the Hidden arts listening to this then I ever could joining the Masons or whatever.

Bravo...

I am curious do you LOVE Kanye?

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

That is a fair enough question. Mostly it is about control, controlling the thought process of people. You say you listen to these songs and watch music videos and so on and that it does not affect you, but is that true?

Take the below example of just how simple it is for people well trained to manipulate others with nothing but words the sound like other words.

Can you explain where your thoughts come from? All those thousands of thoughts must come from somewhere. Things like visual cues, familiar sounds, concepts in a conversation, etc and the strong the associations of the thought the more dominant it will be.

How many times have you heard artists talk about getting inspiration from their dreams? This is closely associated with 'illumination' as it involves activation of the pineal and lucid dreaming, not that lucid dreaming itself is bad.

Its okay if you prefer to believe that the repeated use of the same symbolism over and over means nothing and is only used to be controversial to sell things.

Did you watch the second video? If you ever get the time I would really suggest two pieces of literature to you so you could understand just how important these practices are to people in powerful and influential positions.

The Secret History of the World
by Jonathan Black
www.goodreads.com...

The Secret Architecture of Our Nation's Capital: The Masons and the Building of Washington, D.C.
www.amazon.com...

I mean if this stuff is just to sell records it wouldn't be plastered across the governments' buildings in D.C. and aligned with the constellation Virgo (feminine principle) right?

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
People usually mimic what they see is successful as it is called the highest form of compliment.

Many famous artists have embraced these practices and ideas;
David Bowie - sings about going from Kether to Malkuth and being lost in Crowley's imagery
William Blake - member of Order of Golden Dawn with Aleister Crowley
( en.wikipedia.org... )

Beatles - even placed Crowley on their album cover
Roman Polanski - involved with Church of Satan and LaVey
Sammie Davis Jr - ^
Marylin Manson - legit priest of Church of Satan
Nazis - entire religion based on these principles
(below is not just a youtube doc it has actually aired on television)

Jack Parsons of NASA - Ordo Templi Orientalis
L Ron Hubbard - ^ lived with Jack Parsons and performed rituals with him
^ - any number of Scientologists in Hollywood who are incredibly successful

Rick Rubin - producer of Beastie Boys is a practicing "occultist"
Eminem - openly sings about Satanism and its processes (doesn't mean it was his choice to do so)
DMX - early start of career admits to practicing Satanism and features it in many of his videos

And many many others . . . .

How often do you see Metropolis symbolism used in videos ( A LOT )?
Have you ever noticed the pentagram over the robots head?
How she dances and entertains the enslaved masses to keep them under control?

But it is much more simple to deny and say it doesn't affect you and is ridiculous when I doubt you have ever read any of the literature on the subject written by those who practice it.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by FriedBabelBroccoli

I have always found the whole concept of the entertainment industry being a vast demonic conspiracy to be quite silly. That being said, I also find it to be a fascinating subject.

You seem to be knowledgeable about mysticism. I studied it for most of my young adulthood.

Through all my studies in mysticism, I discovered two things.

1. Knowledge is a double edged sword.

and

2. Those with power will seek to become God, despite already being one with God.

You say that this is about control, the control of thoughts and actions. That very well may be so, but how would you know? What knowledge could be provided that would expose a conspiracy to control the minds of those who would produce such knowledge? (I hope that makes sense)

We are pattern recognition machines who truly do not have free will. Our thoughts and actions have always been the product of the stimuli that we encounter throughout our lives, that and the very basic animal "programming" that we inherited from our ancestors who lived in trees and holes in the earth. So while it is true that the entertainment industry effects our actions, thoughts, etc; it is another thing all together to suggest that it is a nefarious plot, and not simply a result of our biological reality.

Take the below example of just how simple it is for people well trained to manipulate others with nothing but words the sound like other words.

Well honestly how do we even know that this wasn't all staged?

Let me ask you a question. Because I do not think I have ever asked this to someone concerning this subject.

If this "luciferian" conspiracy is true, whats the solution? What is its antithesis?

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Openeye

If you are looking for admission then the best you are going to get is something along these lines;

Tragedy & Hope: A History of the World in Our Time
Carroll Quigley
www.amazon.com...

Tragedy & Hope: A History of the World in Our Time by Carroll Quigley is the ultimate insider admission of a secret global elite that has impacted nearly every modern historical event. Learn how the Anglo-American banking elite were able to secretly establish and maintain their global power. This massive hardcover book of 1348 pages provides a detailed world history beginning with the industrial revolution and imperialism through two world wars, a global depression and the rise of communism. Tragedy & Hope is the definitive work on the world's power structure and an essential source material for understanding the history, goals and actions of the New World Order.

The above was written by Bill Clinton's history teacher and a he decided to do so after being brought in to the cabal. He is not the only person to do so, but if you want literature then another text I would suggest is ;

Fleshing Out Skull & Bones: Investigations into America's Most Powerful Secret Society
Kris Millegan
www.amazon.com...

This chronicle of espionage, drug smuggling, and elitism in Yale University's Skull & Bones society offers rare glimpses into this secret world with previously unpublished documents, photographs, and articles that delve into issues such as racism, financial ties to the Nazi party, and illegal corporate dealings. Contributors include Anthony Sutton, author of America's Secret Establishment; Dr. Ralph Bunch, professor emeritus of political science at Portland State University; Webster Griffin Tarpley and Anton Chaitkin, authors and historians. A complete list of members, including George Bush, George W. Bush, and John F. Kerry, and reprints of rare magazine articles are included.

The only reason I lend any credence to the conspiracy and have put time into studying 'luciferianism' was after I realized what it was and how painfully blatant and in your face it is to the point of absurdity.

My first run through college was for a business degree where I studied consumer science and the psychology of temptation. The rest came after I recognized a pattern and researched until I found the common links among these things.

The irony of you talking about humans merely being machines is that most every great scientific thinker of the ages would disagree with you until this last century, and then a third of them would still express doubts.

You are a product of the age you are living in, and you are NOT just your flesh, you are your consciousness and actions. Try measuring those with a yard stick and scale (see "hard problem" of consciousness), you can't and believing otherwise is turning science into a religion based on the faith that mankind will "know all" via the scientific method. Of course that is disproved once a valid method of measurement is proofed, but until then it is nothing but a religious FAITH.

Newton - Alchemist, why do you think it was an apple that hit him in the head?
An apple has a 5 pointed star in a circle when you cut it in half (see Phi)

Pythagoras - Initiate of the Egyptian mysteries
Galileo - worked for the Medici who had Hermetic texts translated and propagated throughout their lands. Hermeticism is essentially Gnosticism or the religion that knowledge is salvation.

Jack Parsons - Order Templi Orientalis while he wasn't a genius rocket scientist

All the intelligence agencies are heavily involved in this ideology, Ian Flemming who wrote 007 was referring to John Dee the court magician for Queen Elizardbreath.

Francis Bacon was heavily involved in Rosicrucianism and thought to work under the pen name Shakespeare.
Shakespeare is just a pseudonym for Athena (Sophia) the goddess of wisdom.

Do you see the trend here?

It gets worse when you realize just how influential these people really were/are.
edit on 12-6-2013 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: 101

As for solutions that is a far more difficult thing to address as most people want a one size fits all response that makes them feel warm and secure.

The truth is there is no one size fits all solution and the only way to address the issue is on an individual level which is why I think it is important to make people aware of things that have been hidden from them.

So my answer to a solution is to decide on how the problem affects you personally and work towards addressing that.
edit on 12-6-2013 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: 101

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Please find a hobby that raises the human species instead of spreading hate and fear through ridiculous speculation. I could as easily say that YOU, the OP are actually the Luciferian as you are the one who points out all the places where the Bright One hides, in case we missed it. You want us to see him and by that acknowledge his "power".

Kanye is an ass with too much money, nothing more.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   

As for solutions that is a far more difficult thing to address as most people want a one size fits all response that makes them feel warm and secure.

The truth is there is no one size fits all solution and the only way to address the issue is on an individual level which is why I think it is important to make people aware of things that have been hidden from them.

So my answer to a solution is to decide on how the problem affects you personally and work towards addressing that.

Well to me I can not say that entertainment affects me in a particularly negative way, maybe I get a little to overzealous in my criticism of certain forms of entertainment but that is about it. I can't think of a way that entertainment controls me, no more so then anything else anyway.

This again begs the question. If the entertainment industry is part of a system designed to control us, how does it? What about listening to Katy Perry (one of my guilty pleasures
) allows the Hollywood cabal of satanists to have power over me?

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Openeye

FYI are you aware that frequent TV watching induces a brainwave pattern similar to hypnosis? That is, it creates an atmosphere of high suggestibility which can penetrate straight to the subconscious and result in people acting in a certain way without that person having any conscious awareness of it.

Edward Bernays
en.wikipedia.org...

Edward Louis Bernays (November 22, 1891 – March 9, 1995) was an Austrian-American pioneer in the field of public relations and propaganda, referred to in his obituary as "the father of public relations".[1] He combined the ideas of Gustave Le Bon and Wilfred Trotter on crowd psychology with the psychoanalytical ideas of his uncle, Sigmund Freud.

He felt this manipulation was necessary in society, which he regarded as irrational and dangerous as a result of the 'herd instinct' that Trotter had described.[2] Adam Curtis's award-winning 2002 documentary for the BBC, The Century of the Self, pinpoints Bernays as the originator of modern public relations, and Bernays was named one of the 100 most influential Americans of the 20th century by Life magazine.

A relative of Freud who used subconscious triggers to manipulate people into purchasing things by associating them with positive drives.

Born 1891 in Vienna to Jewish parents, Bernays was a double nephew of psychoanalysis pioneer Sigmund Freud. His mother was Sigmund's sister Anna and his father was Ely Bernays, brother of Freud's wife Martha Bernays. In 1892 his family moved to New York City, where he attended DeWitt Clinton High School.[4] In 1912 he graduated from Cornell University with a degree in agriculture, but chose journalism as his first career. He married Doris E. Fleischman in 1922.[5]

Bernays, working for the administration of Woodrow Wilson during World War I with the Committee on Public Information, was influential in promoting the idea that America's war efforts were primarily aimed at “bringing democracy to all of Europe". Following the war, he was invited by Woodrow Wilson to attend the Paris Peace Conference in 1919.

Stunned by the degree to which the democracy slogan had swayed the public both at home and abroad, he wondered whether this propaganda model could be employed during peacetime. Due to negative implications surrounding the word propaganda because of its use by the Germans in World War I, he promoted the term "Public Relations".[6] According to the BBC interview with Bernays's daughter Anne, Bernays felt that the public's democratic judgment was "not to be relied upon" and he feared that "they [the American public] could very easily vote for the wrong man or want the wrong thing, so that they had to be guided from above". This "guidance" was interpreted by Anne to mean that her father believed in a sort of "enlightened despotism" ideology.

See the term "enlightened despotism"? Does it ring any bells for you?

If we understand the mechanism and motives of the group mind, is it not possible to control and regiment the masses according to our will without their knowing about it? The recent practice of propaganda has proved that it is possible, at least up to a certain point and within certain limits.[8]

He called this scientific technique of opinion-molding the 'engineering of consent'.[9]

Seeing as these techniques are still in practice and highly effective I would simply answer that you are unaware of the mechanisms and motives manipulating via the 'engineering of consent'.

You have to be aware of the affliction and how it operates before you can treat it.

Judging by many of the responses in this thread there are many individuals who are blissfully ignorant of what is being presented to them while they are being 'entertained'.

That is most people don't even have a clue as to WHAT they are entertaining while being entertained.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Madonna did the same BS in the eighties. Pretending to be Kanye's virgin mother I guess.
edit on 12-6-2013 by LastStarfighter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

FYI are you aware that frequent TV watching induces a brainwave pattern similar to hypnosis?

Well it also depends on your definition of hypnosis, as there are many theories on the true nature of hypnosis. Semantically it seems to mean anything from blind zombie programming, to simple relaxation.

I have heard this brainwave pattern thing before and I have to ask. Would it not be the same if you were watching a stage play live? Or reading a book? Or just lost in ones own internal fantasy?

And I'm sorry but you have failed to answer my question.

I understand that media can be perceived as propaganda, and used as a tool to suggest products to consumers. It is very effective at doing this.

But again if true what are they controlling and what are the implications of this control?

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Openeye

Ahh a very good question!

Actually watching a play is far less effective at evoke this state of mind as it is devoid of many of the film techniques such as switching frames and the presence of real people on stage dramatically changes how the brain is processing information. This goes for radio as well as it requires the listener to actively engage which reduces the chances of entering that state of mind except for cases of trained vocalists.

As for what are the implications of their control, people loose the ability to make choices. You say there is no such thing as free-will but that is a false premise. The ability to choose to do something or not is the essence of will whether or not that something is the will of the person.

Lets not forget though that theater was originally established as performances during religious worship.

And essentially that is what is continuing on today.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Actually watching a play is far less effective at evoke this state of mind as it is devoid of many of the film techniques such as switching frames and the presence of real people on stage dramatically changes how the brain is processing information.

Fair enough, I could understand that the presence of real people may somehow be "more real" than say a film.

This goes for radio as well as it requires the listener to actively engage which reduces the chances of entering that state of mind except for cases of trained vocalists.

What do you mean by "actively engaged"?

As for what are the implications of their control, people loose the ability to make choices. You say there is no such thing as free-will but that is a false premise.

I guess that is one of my problems with our assertion that it is a system of control. We live in an era where there is more entertainment than at any other point in history, yet we also live in an era where there are more choices than any other point in history. We also live in one of the most politically divisive times in history. A divisiveness which luckily leads more often to discussion and debate, as opposed to destruction and war as it did in the past.

If they so controlled our ability to choose then why do we not live in a dystopia?

ETA:

Lets not forget though that theater was originally established as performances during religious worship.

And essentially that is what is continuing on today.

There is some truth to that, though the Greek stage was primarily focused on the human condition.
edit on 12-6-2013 by Openeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I was thinking about this today! BUT I don't think this topic should have been made until his new album has been released and people have had a chance to listen to his new lyrics/tracks! Very few will have enough information to make a general opinion especially those who haven't listened to his new martial.

I believe Kanye is FAR from being part of the illuminati even though his manager is Jay Z the head figure of the main-stream artists who are involved with the dark side of things. Kanye has unbelievable talent, he believes the media crucified him to a point of no return but he is now coming back on his own terms and will rise again to the top stating he believes he is a god (which he is not). I do sense he has a massive EGO but thinking of it everybody who is at the top does otherwise it takes away what makes them special in the first place.

Funny enough Daft Punk has just co-produced half his album! The main song being "Black Skinhead" which is a POWERFUL song, here are some of the lyrics "If I don't get ran out by Catholics, Here come some conservative Baptists, Saying he overreacting, Like them black kids in Chiraq b*tch. Four in the morning, and I'm zonin',Think I'm possessed, it's an omen I keep it 300, like the Romans"

www.youtube.com...

His other song “new slaves” states “so grab the reporters, so i can smash their recorders, see they’ll confuse us with some bullsh*t like the New World Order, meanwhile the DEA teamed up with the CCA they tryna lock people up they tryna make new slaves”

www.youtube.com...

Strange how he chose to sing these two songs LIVE on Saturday Night Live the other week! Overall I believe he is stating the obvious as he is in a high position of power therefore can spread information faster than most! To me that doesn’t sound like he is part of the occult, personally I think he is a bomb ready to explode! In other words I expect more of this from him. Listening to his new album he is telling a story and the message is WAKE UP!
Will comment again once I have listened to his album fully next week

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Ezekiel - Chapter 25 Verses 16-25

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish, and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper, and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord, when I lay my vengeance upon thee.."

For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear.

False idols can't fool me.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I saw Daft Punk live and now I can't stop worshiping Satan. It must have been all the triangles...

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Occult != satanism/evil (for those who don't understand, != means not equal to)

Right there is where threads like this break down. If everything outside of your own beliefs is evil, how can you even hope to have a legitimate, friendly conversation/debate on the subject? How can you expect those who aren't a part of your beliefs to do anything BUT condescend to such ignorance and prejudice?

Just simply not knowing that the "occult" is not equal to satanism or luciferianism or evil or whatever you're calling it today, is enough to show the ignorance on the topic.

I'm a follower of the norse traditions. The chief God, Odin's symbol is the valknot. I have it tattooed on the back of my neck. It is three triangle intertwined. To some here, that symbol would probably mean something negative like satan or evil, but in actuality is a representation of the nine realms Odin rules over and watches over.
I normally stay out of religious discussions on ATS because of how ridiculous most people on this forum get. As well as how intolerant those in the big three generally are (there are exceptions but they seem to be fewer every year on here).

So really how can you hope to have none condescending responses when you alienate many of the people on the boards who are not of your particular flavor of christianity, and can't even understand basic things like occult is not equivalent to evil?

really, i'm at a loss here.
edit on 12-6-2013 by optimus primal because: fixed a grammar error

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Something skeptics about symbolism in the music industry always fail to understand the idea that some people out there have faith in symbolism. And they really believe that using symbolism will be good for them.

Not everyone in the music industry is a satanic cabal with an evil plan to enslave humanity but if you do want to use those symbols, well you'll make friends. Because, they believe the more and more people that use, think, display, copy these symbols, the more power they will gain and thus, they will gain power themselves because they "know" the meaning and how to harvest from those symbols.

Those people believe in symbology(or say that they do) get more connections.
Yes, they believe. Believers in symbols.

Me well...I'm always open minded both ways.

You skeptics will probably don't believe in any of that, and I find it plenty acceptable that you think that way but remember, they believe in it. Your denial in their beliefs won't change anything
edit on 12-6-2013 by theMediator because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join