It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human Zoo's: Science's Dirty (BIG) Secret Revealed.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

Hi Tank Girl, have you changed your Avatar?

I was looking at the sneaky way of making the land poisonous and the people infertile which surely produces one of the ideas behind eugenics and (sociobiology), the loss of certain peoples. Putting it basically the culling by starvation and infertility.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shiloh7
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

Hi Tank Girl, have you changed your Avatar?

I was looking at the sneaky way of making the land poisonous and the people infertile which surely produces one of the ideas behind eugenics and (sociobiology), the loss of certain peoples. Putting it basically the culling by starvation and infertility.

Do you think that this is not happening in the west?

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

I think you have the title wrong how much of the thought process applied to this subject is actually due to RELIGION!!!

Taken from another post on here

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver

. The judge's written opinion declared: Almighty God created the races white, black, yellow, malay and red, and he placed them on separate continents. And but for the interference with this arrangement there would be no cause for such marriages. The fact that he separated the races shows that he did not intend for the races to mix.

After all look at how the western churches show Jesus as a white man ! really born and brought up the the middle east

So is the real culprit here science

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shiloh7

Absolutely, it is sneaky all the way. I was recently reading about the Bayer company, which is apt in the context of this thread, many of the breakthroughs that they made in the field of medical drugs, especially the development of anesthesia products, are due to the disposable human test subjects that they were provided with by the SS at Auschwitz concentration camp. However, in more recent times, they have not only sold HIV tainted blood selectively to Asia, where plasma testing was, at the time, less stringent, but they have sold hazardous pesticides to illiterate peoples without ensuring that those hazards were communicated. The latter case resulted in the deaths of 24 children because those pesticides were packaged not with a skull and crossbones but with cute little pictures of healthy vegetables, and as such, were mistaken for food stuffs (the pesticide in dry form closely resembles the dried milk product commonly used in that country). The resulting compensation pay off, tied those effected with a gag order preventing further investigation into Bayer's distribution and sales strategy in such countries. Poverty though, here is key. People living in poverty can be bought and silenced.

Those very same pesticides were more recently tested on human subjects in Britain. Again, poverty is exploited, the test subjects were paid in the region of £500 to take something that they were told was a drug, the implication being that it was suitable for human consumption. Human testing is illegal, unless it can be shown that the product has some beneficial effect on the overall development of humans. Pesticides, not meant for human consumption, do not fall into this framework, and yet, the US EDA, accepted the results of these experiments, which paves the way for other companies to continue to exploit human test subjects via the back door and for the sake of profit. As long as those test subjects are poor and/or illiterate, they are easily mislead and exploited, and the companies in question can expect little or no recourse if the ingestion of these poisons has a long term effect on their health.

Eugenics may not be out in the open, in the way it was at the turn of the last century, through to the second world war, but it is very much a state of mind amongst many, and largely in the form of who is and isn't disposable, and in many cases, it is as much about maintaining the status quo, and class of those too impoverished to complain in order to further the aims of those who seek totality of one form or another.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008
After all look at how the western churches show Jesus as a white man ! really born and brought up the the middle east

Religion is not the creator of laws, not now anyway. If you look at the issue of Abortion for instance, it was illegalised by the state, not by the church. The church at first taught that the soul did not enter into the fetus until the fifth month of development, or rather, when quickening ocurred. Around the 1860s, in response to state laws which had illegalised abortion, the church backtracked, stating that the church had misinterpreted God's directions, and that the soul actually entered at conception. Religion is a tool of the state, Jesus is not white because religion dictated him to be so, he is white because the wealthy patrons that ordered his visual representation to be illustrated instructed him to be so.

Where religion was once used to justify the actions of genocide of the state or PTB, science is now used. Different tools, same originator of actions and motives.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

I think you have the title wrong how much of the thought process applied to this subject is actually due to RELIGION!!!

Taken from another post on here

. The judge's written opinion declared: Almighty God created the races white, black, yellow, malay and red, and he placed them on separate continents. And but for the interference with this arrangement there would be no cause for such marriages. The fact that he separated the races shows that he did not intend for the races to mix.

So where in the Bible does it say God created "races"? Perhaps I read it wrong, but it said "The judge's written opinion declared"... The Christian faith agrees with the Bible which states that we are all one race, and of one blood. That took how many millions of dollars wasted for the human genome project to conclude?

Not everyone who identifies themselves as A Chrisitian is one. For instance, I know of a high ranking supposed Christian that bends over backwards to serve muslims, endorses gay marraige, and the murder of the unborn. By this standard, Satan himself is a Christian.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Have you ever visited the ghetto? It's still a zoo..

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
The reality of the sort of thinking that lead to these "Human Zoo" exhibits is that it came about well before the nineteen hundreds. The eugenics movement could never have come about, without the slave trade. British history bears this out quite markedly. Back several hundred years, people from all over the world came to Britain, and largely speaking were welcomed, as long as they didnt show up with legions strong armies, intent on crushing what remained of our culture after the Romans raped it.

Some of these people gained the respect of the people and leaders of the cultures which ran Britain at the time, attained high offices, became advisors to powerful figures and gained a measure of power of thier own as well. They were loved, made welcome. After the modern (i.e. not the Roman version) slave trade was created however, and due to manipulation of public opinion by its advocates, this attitude changed, those who would once have been welcomed were instead enslaved, and after a while, no one even batted an eyelid.

It was only much later, after the manipulation of public opinion had become generational, that the eugenics movement came about. It was a psuedo science, born from a lie, and fed on ignorance. Real scientists throughout the ages however, were more than aware that some of the most forward thinking and advanced cultures on this planet were populated by people who would have been called savages by eugenicists and thier supporters and commercial backers.

All I can say about this dark period in history, and indeed the morons who still hold to some of its ideals, is that this is not a dirty secret one can solely attribute to science. Bankers, slavers, construction tycoons, every big industry which ever used slave labour, and every eugenicist ever to make a mark on a persons life by thier foolishness, had a part to play in the way indigenous peoples have been portrayed, displayed, and treated over the years. If anything modern scientific thinking, certainly in this day and age, could not place itself further from such idiotic constructions of the mind, as those created by eugenicists of old.

My hope is that in time to come, even the last vestiges of eugenics, and the political thinking which is based on this outmoded and vile creation, will finally be totally put to rest, either by being starved by overwhelming public opinion, or burned out because of its unwillingess to pass quietly.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   

I just got through reading what you have presented; I am saddened, appalled, angry and I feel nauseated.

How awful and horrible this piece of history is. To take those beautiful people and cage them; put them on display was and is a vile thing to do. I am ashamed of all who were involved; and that includes anyone and everyone who went to those exhibits and viewed the people in them and enjoyed doing so.

Since I was a small child...I have always thought that the African races are so beautiful. I feel so sorry for what those people had to go through; my heart aches for them.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
The US is a prime example. A consumer plantation.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Here is another nice little spot.
Research Flaws in Eugenics Research.
www.eugenicsarchive.org...

There is a real reason why we must look into this. Many of the people that were involved in this later become some of the leading professors in some of the most prestigious colleges. We discuss so many things here, but now maybe it will be easier t see where we get some of out "thoughts" from.

Especially now that so many children are being diagnosed with ailments that are so concerning to parents who dont know where to look, or how to search for something that is legitimate. Many people are being wrongly diagnosed, and medicated.

What if you found out, how they found this out, or where they got this from?

Peace, NRE.

Completely correct. Excellent example is Autism. Autism does not really affect that many people but med-pharma-insurance makes a nice profit off of the fraud. the only one getting hurt is the child they misdiagnose and treat with mind altering garbage.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Based at what I found so far, and what their intent really was, how is todays diagnosis not noticed? According to what was taught by the horrifying things that were done, it would seem that they took the terms that were once considered scientific proof, and now renamed it.

If someone (fingers can be pointed to anyone who researches this) realizes that the mental diagnosis of today, was because eugenics wasnt considered and left to flourish that we may not have what we have today.

More than 50% of people right off the bat would be considered "undesirable" and sterilized, not just them, but those in their family. Genrations would be wiped out.

The "burdens" that this was trying to stop are the burdens tat so many complain about today. Welfare, disability, immigration, all at the expense of "taxpayers". Those were all things that eugenics claimed it could stop.

There followed, in the 1920s and 30s, a number of state laws banning interracial marriage and state-legislated policies of compulsory sterilization. Virginia's "Racial Integrity Act" mandated the sterilization of persons deemed to be "feebleminded," including the "insane, idiotic, imbecile, or epileptic." By 1956, twenty-four states had laws providing for involuntary sterilization on their books. These states collectively reported having forcibly sterilized 59,000 people over the preceding 50 years. Virginia's law was finally repealed in 1979, and in 2001 Virginia governor Mark Warner issued an apology expressing "profound regret for the Commonwealth's role in the eugenics movement." The Supreme Court ruled a portion of Virginia's law unconstitutional in 1967. Just forty years earlier the Supreme Court opened the floodgates for laws like Virginia's in a decision in which, infamously, none other than Oliver Wendell Holmes wrote, "It is better for all the world, if instead of waiting to execute degenerate offspring for crime, or to let them starve for their imbecility, society can prevent those who are manifestly unfit from continuing their kind…. Three generations of imbeciles are enough." During the Nuremberg trials, the Nazis quoted Holmes and cited numerous American eugenics laws and policies in their own defense, to no avail.

mentalfloss.com...

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Here are just a few things that I have found that are link to the still very popular eugenics programs still rampant on our planet.

Disclaimer: Any and all links and info below, please verify with your own resources, I am not here to argue these points.

Gardasil Destroys Girl’s Ovaries: It Should Have Been Predicted
www.whale.to...

Rockefeller Foundation Admitted Funding, Developing Anti-fertility Vaccines Intended for “Mass-scale Distribution”
www.4thmedia.org... ution%E2%80%9D/

UN, Bill Gates Foundation Push Deadly HPV Shots on Poor Nations Under ‘GAVI Alliance’
www.whale.to...

Death by Vaccination: The Gates Foundation and the New Eugenics
www.whale.to...

In Edwin Blacks book he states that this is called "Corporate Science". Most of these programs are funded by "philanthropists", those with money and of course those pesky little special interests groups that work behind the scenes

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I am adding this for those interested in the topic of eugenics. It has a long and terrible history and I found this movie called, "MAAFA 21" a few years ago. It's very long, and covers this subject very well. I am glad you posted this thread:

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Amazing thread, well put together and handled with decency and delicacy.

When one looks around and sees humans dehumanizing other humans, usually because it is fiscally expedient to do so, it takes something like this to remind us of how far we've really come, and how quickly. Perhaps in another hundred years, things like white slavery and collateral damage will be the subject of a thread that will leave readers equally shocked.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Interesting read.
Really surprises me that I have never heard of this before.
Good job!

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

Thank you so much for the video, I will watch it later tonight.

Please if you have something to contribute here to this thread, please do so. This is important for people to know and recognize.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   
In my personal opinion, behavior of this nature is the direct result of two things. First, of human nature, although by itself human nature is not enough to cause this type of horror. And second, and more instrumental, is something to be sought after. I think that this has been money, and therefore the fault of capitalism, for a very long time. Since people and businesses are or were at one time allowed to do virtually anything to make a profit, they went ahead and did these things. And it takes those people who are moral enough to institute change a long time to right the wrongs committed by their human brethren.

So I think that although human nature may seemingly cause people to do crazy things, it is in fact NOT human nature itself. It is a desire for some outcome, coupled with human nature, that causes these types of atrocities. So without capitalism, where there was no competition for money and resources, much of these types of things would have been avoided in my opinion.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
very rambling thread. If you realize what kind of novelty these peoples presented to 19th century Europe, you will start to understand the nature of this type of attitude taken towards indigenous peoples around the world.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenite

I would love for you to elaborate on your post, Im not really sure what you mean.

Peace, NRE.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join