It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human Zoo's: Science's Dirty (BIG) Secret Revealed.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1
can anyone see where this is leading?

Auschwitz-Birkenau? Sobibor? Chelmno? Belzec? Majdanek? Treblinka?
US Civil War 2?

It kinda sucks to know that the people ruling the world are more concerned with getting rid of people they don't like than they are concerned with uplifting the standards we all live by and improving the way our society operates. They aren't really any good at leading and certainly are not cut out for the job.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

"People need to wake up! EUGENICS is alive and very well in the US in this modern day. Link eugenics to the overly-broad psychological diagnosis - can anyone see where this is leading? "

That is ultimately what the thread is about, I have linked current and recent papers that share the same type of diagnosis of people that are now considered mentally ill, this is getting far, and no one is really noticing.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Ahh I just saw where you linked to the info on the first page near the bottom. I didn't realize you had that already up, but my quotes aren't all the same and I added some personalized content so hopefully my posts will be acceptable to just stay the way they are.

I don't want to bother editing them or anything. I'll just leave it as that. Sorry I didn't see it. Things near the bottom of the page get hidden notoriously, and even I miss them often.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   

People are people - you cannot tell by the color of their skin, or the amount of money they have, or not - or by whatever 'religion" they've been raised into - just what their accomplishments may be.

God, please help us all.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

No problem

This has to get out there, wait till you get to the other links

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver

That is ultimately what the thread is about, I have linked current and recent papers that share the same type of diagnosis of people that are now considered mentally ill, this is getting far, and no one is really noticing.

Peace, NRE.

We noticed.
So all is not lost.

By the way I really like what your plans are for your thread.
I like hearing about the unpleasant truth. It helps me determine a lot of things.

Also we need to learn about the negative so that we can avoid repeating it, and instead create positive this time to reverse what we humans have done.
edit on 12-6-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

Not according to eugenics.. apparently you are genetically inclined to be poor, because your parents were, and of course anything else that your parents did, there is a link here to a woman that was considered incompetent, and so was her daughter, who later had a child, due to these "findings" they also sterilized her child.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver

No problem

This has to get out there, wait till you get to the other links

Peace, NRE.

I bet I have seen half of them haha.

It is the other half I haven't seen yet that I plan to stick around for because I really do want to learn more about the topic and there are TONS of things all of us do not know about even our chosen fields of expertise.

I will patiently await your further posts. Take your time and remember you have at least 1 in your audience, myself. I know I am about to learn something new I cannot wait! You already did it a few times today.

Oh and check out all the flags you are getting! This is sweet, ATS does care.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

You posted thoughts that went through my mind as I was reading through.

I look forward to reading this topic as it progresses. I do feel though that we cannot keep whipping ourselves for what was done by all peoples in the past. We live in today but, when it comes to trying to redress tangible 'today' things such as re-defining boundaries which split or displaced people from their original lands, I suspect that there are simply too many vested interests etc to overcome and many things that this topic relates to that will prove impossible to rectify.

We have come a considerable way in trying to rectify and respect different peoples and we can only improve and be aware of the past, but it is still history.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shiloh7
I do feel though that we cannot keep whipping ourselves for what was done by all peoples in the past.

I don't think that's the point at all.

Guilt isn't the goal here, redemption is.
We have to redeem our species from it's horrid past by learning about this horrific past and studying it to no end, to find out what went wrong and why. Then we must learn from these mistakes and correct our path for a better future that we can all share in together.

This is about ending the whipping once and for all.
When we ignore the crack of the whip the victims cries fall on deaf ears. Do not let this happen.
edit on 12-6-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Shiloh7

Eugenics is not history - it continues today - look at all the DNA testing - people who want to "stylize" and create their DNA children?

If that's not eugenics - what is?

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1
reply to post by Shiloh7

Eugenics is not history - it continues today - look at all the DNA testing - people who want to "stylize" and create their DNA children?

If that's not eugenics - what is?

eu·gen·ics
/yo͞oˈjeniks/
Noun
The science of improving a human population by controlled breeding to increase the occurrence of desirable heritable characteristics....

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   

My point was that there's a kind of futility to trying to rectify what has happened and that, in fairness to people today, much has changed and we are aware of the crack of the whip already.

However, apart from those people already mentioned above, what is the West doing today to the people in countries such as Irak etc its destroying its history, its people and their communities. Chemical warfare for me is aligned to altering the people and also the land.

Eugenics might have messed with experimentation and its still doing so today for the very rich etc, however we've simply move on to another form of utter madness - which will be viewed in a couple of hundred years as barbaric as we all commonly feel the actions above were today.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Thank you that means alot to me.

Please stick around and contribute, it takes members to make this a realization for something that has been secret for far to long. I already have a whole new set of things to bring to the thread later on today.

Thanks to all that have participated, this is what ATS is all about

Peace, NRE.
edit on 12-6-2013 by NoRegretsEver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Shiloh7

If you can say that you are aware that its still happening, and this is being done worldwide, then the way to stop it, is by seeing that it exists, by those that originated it, we start with the people, but first the people that are victims have to realize that they are.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Eugenics was rebranded as sociobiology:
en.wikipedia.org...:Eugenics_Quarterly_to_Social_Biology.jpg

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

I was considering Eugenics as it was in the topic Human Zoo etc.

Yes of course the rich want to use it to their personal benefit, they will use any means they can buy, we all know that.

Our DNA to me is the most precious thing we possess and its being snatched at every opportunity by government and those pulling government's strings, however isn't this another topic especially as human genetics were unknown back then?

The past is history and when bringing people in as freaks to display and exploit was happening was a long time ago and freak circuses, museums, displays etc are not going on today and would be presumably against the law. I also understand that scientific experimentation takes place under struct codes and licenses, so any breach means a complete shutdown when discovered. Fortunately we are now getting more and more whistleblowers.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Shiloh7

Ahh, I see the confusion, you have not read the whole thread. What others are referring to is the rest of the thread, and where it leads.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shiloh7

My point was that there's a kind of futility to trying to rectify what has happened and that, in fairness to people today, much has changed and we are aware of the crack of the whip already.

However, apart from those people already mentioned above, what is the West doing today to the people in countries such as Irak etc its destroying its history, its people and their communities. Chemical warfare for me is aligned to altering the people and also the land.

By extension though, the above is, at least in part, eugenics. The utter destruction of the Middle East, including of it's historical legacy, demonstrates a total lack of value for human life (and experience) that is not perceived as white and western. The motivation for that conflict, including the generation of the conflict in the first instance back before the first world war, is that the resources held in those lands should be controlled by the white West. Much of the World's conflicts are based on that underlying principle, and a failure to understand, or a willingness to ignore that simple reality, allows the perpetuation of these manufactured conflicts.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   

I agree with you. I have never made the point it doesn't exist, purely the point what can we tangibly do about the wrongs done in the 1800's etc

I think we all appreciate that mankind will experiment in ways to improve himself. Its fine when its done to help remove human suffering but also many humans, as the rich today will be cherry-picking genetics and then, we are back to the 'superior', but not done like Hitler just the fussy wealthy around the world.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join