It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI VAULT: They have been here since 1947?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I sometimes wonder if Roswell was intentional at times. I've seen rumors on the web saying the government reversed engineered the craft. And that it led to creation of lasers, fiber optics, etc.. I think I heard it from Secret Space Wars vid years ago.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
I don't post in here much because I do not believe that Aliens exist

I hear ya there brother!
I for one, don't believe that Lemurs exist!
or sea lions for that matter.

First of all, if they existed, then where are they all?
I've never seen one.
I've seen a bunch of photoshopped pics bu that's about it.
where's all the proof?

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeneralChaos

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
I don't post in here much because I do not believe that Aliens exist

I hear ya there brother!
I for one, don't believe that Lemurs exist!
or sea lions for that matter.

First of all, if they existed, then where are they all?
I've never seen one.
I've seen a bunch of photoshopped pics bu that's about it.
where's all the proof?

Not sure if being sarcastic or not?

BTW, MODS you can close this thread cause there was another one open I believe.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   
This was only a report from an average person, much like many of the people here on ats. What is significant about this though is, at the end of the report, the word, "probably" when making a reference to craft interaction with radio waves, was scratched out and, replaced with the word, "indeed" going from an assumption to a fact. This fact being determined as such by the editor, the fbi agent himself. This fact, which could only have been concluded by the fbi through direct observation of radio waves having an effect on these craft.

This lends further credibility to the reported incident of a craft actually having been shot down by radio waves consequently leading to the autopsy or interview of non-human entities.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN
[mo

nvm
edit on 12/6/13 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

my mistake, apologies.
edit on 12/6/13 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by SecretKnowledge

who are you, the ATS police?

Well, it is Calgarian's thread.
Just sayin'

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Complete with giant ray guns .....very indicative of its time lol

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by clay2 baraka

"They cannot be reached by RADIO, but probably RADAR, if such a system can be devised for that apparatus."

I am calling BS:

RADAR = Radio Detection And Ranging

It's tripe like this that makes UFOlogy look crackpot in the eyes of the average person.

Radio back in the '40s was mainly AM.
Radar was Microwave frequency.

Your computer is using the old MICROWAVE frequency, for wireless communication.
A secret capability of your computers wireless communications....it can also be used as "radar" to detect what's around your computer.

Putting the WORLD in that frequency band with wireless communications....should enable them to DETECT those aliens....and communicate with them when they are detected......if it was true.

I think it's TRUE....the Windows Registry lists your mouse and keyboard as "Human Interface Devices"....what other type of interface devices are there??

The Wireless...for the alienz......
edit on 12-6-2013 by Pervius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
So they are alien AND inter-dimensional?

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius

Originally posted by clay2 baraka

"They cannot be reached by RADIO, but probably RADAR, if such a system can be devised for that apparatus."

I am calling BS:

RADAR = Radio Detection And Ranging

It's tripe like this that makes UFOlogy look crackpot in the eyes of the average person.

Radio back in the '40s was mainly AM.
Radar was Microwave frequency.

Your computer is using the old MICROWAVE frequency, for wireless communication.
A secret capability of your computers wireless communications....it can also be used as "radar" to detect what's around your computer.

Putting the WORLD in that frequency band with wireless communications....should enable them to DETECT those aliens....and communicate with them when they are detected......if it was true.

I think it's TRUE....the Windows Registry lists your mouse and keyboard as "Human Interface Devices"....what other type of interface devices are there??

The Wireless...for the alienz......
edit on 12-6-2013 by Pervius because: (no reason given)

Microwaves are still radio waves, just at a higher frequency...

Not sure what you are getting on about with the HID compliant Windows devices, I hope you are just trolling.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnPassant
So they are alien AND inter-dimensional?

That is the only part of the story that makes sense actually.
Alien: foreign to this world.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
To me it's just all part of their hap hazard way of sorta trying to kinda disclose to us slooowly. They got a hold of the bottle ... rubbed it a few times ... out popped this Genie see ... all Hell breaks lose ... now you have some 'splainin' to do Lucy. Their just not letting their main mouth piece - mainstream media actors - blurt it out all at once - instead it's leaking out the other end ( silently).

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I'm calling the document rubbish, documents like these were drawn up by field agents and the wording and style is totally not of their nature. It reads like someone's bizarre idea of what they think aliens are like rather than a factual document written in the field.

Field officers were renowned for just stating Earthly facts ie ship size, number of occupants etc etc.

If its written by a scientist as an evaluation then its woefully short on factual detail, there's no mention of how this info was obtained which I would have expected it to contain ie the aliens spoke via some sort of telepathy etc.

Either way this stinks a bit, as said, most likely some cranks own invention sent to the FBI.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Please continue in the existing thread.

Aliens found in released FBI........

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join