It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Honestly who takes the whole color spectrum for a flag... My problem with Homosexuals.... The only p

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

Now I know why listening to Dark Side of the Moon in sync with The Wizard of Oz is the most blasphemous thing you can do!

It'll turn you homosexual with all those rainbows and references to rainbows

Somewhere over the rainbow indeed!
edit on 11-6-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha

I'd better be very careful then. If I wear my rainbow colored tie dyed shirt while watching "The Bird Cage" it could turn me into the homosexual version of Jerry Garcia- and I don't look good with a beard!

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

HAHA. I love that movie! Robin Williams and Nathan Lane. What a great casting choice.

Just make sure you're not eating any Skittles. I hear that they "taste like the rainbow"

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Oh Girl, didn't you know? we Homosexuals created skittles to brainwash all the children,

Taste this rainbow hunty!

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
It's only a matter of time before the leprechauns organize a class-action suit for copyright infringement

edit on 11-6-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
You make me laugh !

I agree. Gays don't deserve all color flashy symbols. I mean the nice colorful stuff is to much with gay already stands for a jolly fun person.

What would you think be better as a token of their way of life ?

Or maybe you just have to think about what you really feel deep inside what is the best action to ease your mind.
You could simply ignore what others think, stand up for what you like and cover the house you live in and the car full off rainbows. Cause if you don't get over your own fear and become cofident and show some spine, straight your back and make your rainbow a personal symbol. When you show cofidence to come and show what you like and what you feel you want people to see your confidence to show a man without shame standing out there liking his life as he finally gets to understand living means life with liking all things you do and making your goals true be yourself.

Hopefully you don't get mad bcause you feel that others thing you are guy fo likng a rainbow. Who cares dude like life make it happen other pule will think you're an idiot anyway and maybe even gay liking that colors. People respect you when they see confidence and treat you like a man that demands respect standing for what they like feel and want in life.

Bla bla bla.

I'm done ranting signs you should understand.

Personally I think it's really girlish to get because you can't rainbow without homosexuality, try homosexuality with rainbow. If you still can't do it jus be gay cause then you won't have to get mad about anything you like. cause being gay makes it normal liking both

damn I lost my touch....

You do get that I think yiu're acting like an insecure teen that's afraid coming out of a closet will hurt you. I'll bet you find a rainbow stepping in the light.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   

I heard that the Leprechauns Union are some baaaaad muthas you don't want to mess with! If high level homosexuals start disappearing we're going to have to get the Faerie's Local involved! It could mean war!

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I have an idea that could be therapeutic for you... By the way, I thought your rant was pretty funny. But I can't say I share your frustration. ...why don't you design a heterosexual flag for our pride? I have nothing against gays. But I'm damn proud to be hetero and have a chance to participate in the continuation of the human race in the natural way, without the use of a laboratory required
So maybe we do need a flag so everyone knows how proud we are to have sustained the human race for all these thousands of years before test tubes were invented.
If you do it, make a thread! I'd offer some ideas, but so far the most appropriate idea I had was two hands, one with the index finger extended, and the other forming a circle with the index and thumb, for the international sign of male/female intercourse.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by littled16

I heard that the Leprechauns Union are some baaaaad muthas you don't want to mess with! If high level homosexuals start disappearing we're going to have to get the Faerie's Local involved! It could mean war!

i believe there is a Lucky Charm joke in there somewhere

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I think the idea behind picking the rainbow is to show that gay people come from literally every ethnic and cultural background.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Light is perceived colorless, when it shines through a prism it enriches the world with vibrant color, we are all prisms, let your light shine![color=Purple ]!
edit on 12-6-2013 by Darth_Prime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Unfortunately, care bears ruined rainbows for me a long time ago.
If gays want to steal it from them I say let them fight it out.
Round One: Stoutheart Bear vs Whistler.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Well, the heterosexual community sees everything in black and white, so we homos stole everything in between.

Who's laughing at us now huh?

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I always wondered that too

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

I really miss my lesbian good friend. I have to say, as a guy, it is pretty damn cool to be able to get a woman's perspective on things, while she is being seen as non-threatening by the wife, and without any weird sexual tension. Sadly, she was a co-worker, and we both left that place, and I moved to a different city.

Unfortunately, care bears ruined rainbows for me a long time ago.

Ditto.
edit on 12-6-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

haha love this thread.

I'd assume they took the whole spectrum not because they are greedy, no, only bisexuals classify as greedy, pick a team you greedy jerks........

no I think it's more to be inclusive, all colors, that's all of us, color, race, creed, religion, shoe size, all of us. I don't look at the gay rainbow as being a gay only thing, I think it's more of a Star Trek-ian once piece jumpsuit. We're all in this together, each one of us is unique and amazing and we're all in this together. That flag represents humanity to me, not a country, a religion, or anything as equally petty

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
I really miss my lesbian good friend. I have to say, as a guy, it is pretty damn cool to be able to get a woman's perspective on things, while she is being seen as non-threatening by the wife, and without any weird sexual tension.

When I met my husband, he was rooming with a lesbian couple. Yes, very non-threatening.
We all remain friends, however.

Love the idea of a rainbow jumpsuit.

edit on 6/12/2013 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Why are there so many songs about rainbows
And what's on the other side?
Rainbows are visions, but only illusions,
And rainbows have nothing to hide.

So we've been told and some choose to believe it
I know they're wrong, wait and see.

Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection, The lovers, the dreamers and me...

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Homosexuals just took the covenant God gave to Noah in that the rainbow would be a sign forever that he would never flood the earth with water again. Then they use it for their own purposes to ligitimize the abominations they do. If anything theyre just using it to thumb their nose at God. Whoever's idea it was to use the rainbow, they had a grudge against God.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I was unaware that, along with the word, "marriage", Christians also own the colors of the rainbow...

Actually, a man named Gilbert Baker designed the original gay pride rainbow flag.

“The rainbow is a part of nature and you have to be in the right place to see it,” Baker told CBS.

“It’s beautiful, all of the colors, even the colors you can’t see. That really fit us as a people because we are all of the colors. Our sexuality is all of the colors. We are all the genders, races and ages.”

edit on 6/12/2013 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join