It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

gay, anti gay.....who gives a ....!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
if everything is natural why does there need to be gay ads, gay parades, and constant media attention on the gay community more so than before.

gayness has been around forever, but only now does the media push for it, getting gays and straights all riled up.

ever hear of the art of distraction. the higher ups are fighting a war on humanity. In this war they are taking advantage of gay people. Using them and there "cause" as a tool.

If gays want all the rights straight people do maybe they should act more selflessly and start throwing there weight behind freedom for all humanity and not just themselves. All I see is a bunch of selfish bastards with plenty of resources that can be used for the good of mankind. This goes out to anti gay groups as well. What is the point?

When we live in a time and place were we cant drop a deuce without a microphone and camera on us, and drones patrol the skies on the reg. Not to mention all are personnel communication activities are reviewed and recorded. Oh yeah police beat the sh*t out of us on the reg.

All while we have gmos force feed to us, chips shoved under our skin, shuffled into work camps like sheep, and dosed with fluoride and psychotropic drugs to make all this easier for them.

But yeah, keep fighting your pointless battle and see were it gets you.

We are being divided, now let the conquering ensue.
edit on 11-6-2013 by DocHolidaze because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze
if everything is natural why does there need to be gay ads, gay parades, and constant media attention on the gay community more so than before.

Remember the Suffragettes? how the media got behind them to help them win their right to slavery?

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Because people are still committing hate crimes and we cant legally get married in the eyes of the law yet. Many people are still sceptical that its natural and so act negatively towards it, I.E sending their children to camps to get them "straightened" out. Hence, its a social issue that people are raising awareness about.

gayness has been around forever, but only now does the media push for it, getting gays and straights all riled up.

We just want to live peacefully and equally within society, honestly, we dont really want a spotlight. Just to live our lives.

ever hear of the art of distraction. the higher ups are fighting a war on humanity. In this war they are taking advantage of gay people. Using them and there "cause" as a tool.

I was saying today how Camerons government in the UK is using the gay marriage debate to distract people from all the sh!t he's doing.

If gays want all the rights straight people do maybe they should act more selflessly and start throwing there weight behind freedom for all humanity and not just themselves. All I see is a bunch of selfish bastards with plenty of resources that can be used for the good of mankind. This goes out to anti gay groups as well. What is the point?

Dont have a clue what you're on about mate, dont think you even know why gay people have pride marches etc.

When we live in a time and place were we cant drop a deuce without a microphone and camera on us, and drones patrol the skies on the reg. Not to mention all are personnel communication activities are reviewed and recorded. Oh yeah police beat the sh*t out of us on the reg.
All while we have gmos force feed to us, chips shoved under our skin, shuffled into work camps like sheep, and dosed with fluoride and psychotropic drugs to make all this easier for them.
But yeah, keep fighting your pointless battle and see were it gets you.

Im sure if the world was going exactly as you described there wouldnt be time to get politically active over gay rights, we'd be fighting everything else... side by side with heterosexuals... :S

We are being divided, now let the conquering ensue.

Divided how?

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk

Remember the Suffragettes? how the media got behind them to help them win their right to slavery?

Yeah, right to slavery eh? Because no woman should have rights to her body, rights to property, rights to her own income, the media really helped screw women over eh?

/sarcasm.

Feminism did women more good in its short history than thousands of years of patriarchal rule.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Im going to go out on a limb here and post my thoughts. First of all I am sure this thread will degrade to the same point of similar threads regarding homosexuality, religion, and other topics. It will be derailed from its original topic into a interwebs fight over who's right on the agenda.

That is sad because I agree with you that we are being divided along numerous lines and some people are just too dam hardheaded to stop their arguing, agree to disagree, and wake up to just how much they are being manipulated through certain "agendas".

As I said in an earlier thread, we are all human beings that are endowed with free will and free thought and we all have the ability to make the conscious decision to either wake up, come together and stop the division and manipulation, or to continue arguing that another's beliefs are wrong.

I agree that if another's beliefs are causing a true and equitable harm to another then it should not be allowed. However if a person doesn't like or approve of what another is doing then that person is entitled to believe the way they want so the "offended" party should just move along and get on with their lives. It is really getting to the point of having a form of thought police patrolling or conscious mind.

And before someone says that I don't understand because I have never been victim of someone elses disapproval of my lifestyle or beliefs, well you are wrong. However I will not air it on here and I also have no reason to let their beliefs affect my life. There's enough going on in this world for me to waste my time trying to change the beliefs of someone that I will never have any pertinent interaction with.

This will be how our society is ruined and government takes ultimate control. Divide and conquer, it's one of the oldest strategic tactics used by mankind.

EDIT:
I see already that this thread will go downhill, your points regarding division are valid and spot on but I will not watch another thread regarding a valid point be derailed.

Diver out
edit on 11-6-2013 by Nucleardiver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

the RUSSIANS ??? dun dua dun dun
care factor of o as long as they dont ram it in my face pun intended

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SearchLightsInc

Yeah, right to slavery eh? Because no woman should have rights to her body, rights to property, rights to her own income, the media really helped screw women over eh?

/sarcasm.

Feminism did women more good in its short history than thousands of years of patriarchal rule.

TPTB wanted the other half of society paying taxes, they wanted the kids in school so they could....ahem..teach them! and they were able to lower the mans wages because now each household had two incomes.
Women would have gotten their rights anyway (and they should) but the suffragettes were conned.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

TPTB wanted the other half of society paying taxes, they wanted the kids in school so they could....ahem..teach them! and they were able to lower the mans wages because now each household had two incomes.
Women would have gotten their rights anyway (and they should) but the suffragettes were conned.

TPTB may have wanted these things but women wanted equality. They wouldnt have gone to THAT much trouble, taken THAT much sh!t for something they didnt want. They weren't brainwashed either. Its almost as if some men cant stand the fact that women got together to improve their sexes lot in life successfully.

When were women going to get their rights? When men decided "now is the time" ? Cmon now.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SearchLightsInc

Because people are still committing hate crimes and we cant legally get married in the eyes of the law yet. Many people are still sceptical that its natural and so act negatively towards it, I.E sending their children to camps to get them "straightened" out. Hence, its a social issue that people are raising awareness about.

The term Hate crime is BS. Every crime should be deemed intolerable not just the ones that fit a certain agenda. Its always been a social issue only now is it a big deal and is being used as a distraction.

We just want to live peacefully and equally within society, honestly, we dont really want a spotlight. Just to live our lives.

then step out of the spotlight no matter what side your on and join the movement for a free society that puts the good of the land over the good of the economy, the good of your town, city and neighbors, over the good of a ever increasing corrupt goverment., if everyone fights oppression together in the end everyone will be free not just the rich and powerfull.

Dont have a clue what you're on about mate, dont think you even know why gay people have pride marches etc.

I would say to raise awarness, to feel a level of comfort that they dont get in there everyday lives, and to raise money for the cause, what im saying is if gays/anti gays fought the bigger issue everything they have been fighting for will come to fruition.

Im sure if the world was going exactly as you described there wouldnt be time to get politically active over gay rights, we'd be fighting everything else... side by side with heterosexuals... :S

it is happening, the beging stages are happening right now

Divided how?

all these non issues that are brought up just to distract the masses against the real hate and oppression that is going on. I hate to use this cliche but wake up and look around sh*ts only been getting worse the more laws that are passed

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Anytime I see the religious threads I feel the same way.
Who gives a crap...its been around a long time and people's beliefs aren't going away anytime soon.
Get over it and quit arguing like morons...it shows your lack of intelligence and lack of tolerance.

I don't care if you are gay,Christian or Atheist.....just don't shove your beliefs or lifestyle down my throat.
I don't care what you do....just quit trying to change me while trying to make me accept YOUR lifestyle,it makes not one shred of sense.

Most times I think people are trying to validate their own beliefs while looking down on others.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

It's about the money.

So much money is made with the whole gay thing. Trust me, I'm Gay and if there's a group of people that I highly dislike at the moment, it's those who run the so called 'gay rights movement'.

Much like any other movement that garners national attention, it's overall goals and behavior change over time, usually becoming corrupt.

It's just folks filling their pockets.

~Tenth

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Theo Adorno, Frankfurt School, Cultural Marxism.

All part of the agenda.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Because, all over the world, gay people are still not equal in the eyes of the law, and that is fundamentally wrong. It's as wrong as making Blonde people criminal, it's as wrong as giving black people fewer rights, it's as wrong as giving short people less pay, or giving blind people no rights at all.

What part of this is so f'ing hard for people to understand? Is it just because you're a white, American, middle-class person who has never had to face discrimination over anything?

I guess discrimination is okay for all those are never being discriminated against for anything though, right?

You know you don't have to go to the parade, right? You know you are not legally required to watch Will & Grace reruns, don't you? You are aware that there are no laws demanding that you enter in the bedroom of a gay couple and watch them having sex, right?

Please watch this video, and if you STILL don't get, then I don't know what could ever get this through to people.

edit on 11-6-2013 by Rocker2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
For the same reason any group fights for their rights.

Women had to fight for their freedom.
Blacks had to fight for their freedom.
Christians had to fight for their freedom.
Atheists had to fight for their freedom.
Slave labourers had to fight for their freedom.
Etc etc.

Rights, equalities, and freedoms have never been easily handed out to the "lesser" plebeians of the herd. Unfortunately, we've all had to fight for our rights throughout human history at some point.

And now the gay community must as well.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
All I see is humanity. It is human nature to want equal rights and equal chance to be heard and to be recognized. Our country was built on it. I do not see it as some like to call it being rammed down your throat. If you don’t like what you are hearing you can openly oppose it or do as I do in most cases and simply pay no attention to it. Someone else’s opinion on a subject only has as much bearing on my life as I let it have.

As far as this being used to divide us that is true in the case of politicians but if it wasn’t this it would be something else and this isn’t the only issue they use. I also believe this issue has divided us long before it became a talking point. It is just that now in our current societal development that it can be addressed. There is a time and place for these things just like slavery, women’s rights, mixed marriages and so forth.

There are tons of issues that need to be addressed in the world and this nation and at some point I am sure they will be. In retrospect most issues have been addressed according to the amount of people who are affected by them. Basically if there are enough people who are affected by something that something will be addressed before an issue that affects a smaller group. The bigger the group affected the bigger of an issue it becomes.

I think a better question would be why are people so divided on this.

The ultimate goal in life is freedom and that covers a wide variety of subjects but I do not believe anyone freedoms are being trampled simply because you don't like what you are hearing.
edit on 11-6-2013 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
speaking personally as a Gay Male, i agree on who care if i am gay or straight, black or white, religious or not, i am Human you are human

but the point is many do care, and many judge based off of that, and many are discriminated based of sexuality, race, gender, religion, maybe the media its using us, likewise we are utilizing the Media to fight for equality,

all of us? no, there is no 'One Gay voice' just like 'Straight Causes' or 'Cancer Causes' people get exploited, and others get money off of it,

even with the progressive push homosexuality is still considered 'Taboo', that is why we still have to 'Come Out', that is why "Gay Marriage" is not legal, that is why we are still divided based off sexuality,race,gender,

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   

You forgot something!

feminist-antifeminist
Muslim - antimuslim
black - antiblack
Christian - antichristian
gun - antigun

The list goes on and on and on.

What ever minority group you push the agenda for you are inadvertently taking from our freedoms. You scream and shout until you get more laws imposed on all of us. I been saying this same thing since the seventies.
People actually think that they are doing a good thing.

It is like the old cliché give a dog enough rope and they will hang themselves. Only problem is I am starting to choke!
edit on 11-6-2013 by Diisenchanted because: the list goes on

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocker2013

i have seen that video and at the end the is an obama plug so just another example of the powers that be using gay people to further there adgenda.

also if you look at the story itself and not the pro obama message then you will see a weak individual that left his family(boyfriend) behind because he was selfish. But Kudos to the guy who edited the vid, he turned one selfish mans story into political propaganda

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Diisenchanted

thank you, that is more or less the point i was trying to get across, but since ive seen nothing but gay/anti gay bickering on the ats of late I decided to use this as an example hoping the argument is still fresh in most peoples minds.

again thank you for getting it and putting into words, if i could flag you, i would.

So everyone else out there reading this thread lets stop the divide on all levels and take care of the real problem.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I know controlling the words is controlling the argument, but "rights"?

Gay people have the same rights as straight people in the US. As far as I know, marriage is not a right. It is a contract at least as far as the state is concerned. Now, when a state says it will not honor/support a contract between a gay couple, I suppose some could argue this is interference with pursuit of happiness (Not Constitution but Declaration of Independence, not law but propaganda).

Still no one in the US has a right to happiness, just the pursuit thereof....but yeah, I get it.

Is this distraction? Absolutely! If gay people are allowed to marry or not has no bearing on national security, the economy, or just about anything else.

I say let's be just, make it legal, let people live their lives, as a nation admit this is a non-issue, and get on with important things facing us all.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join