It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The Zimmerman Trial

page: 94
25
<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Minus
Have you ever been into a fight, seen a fight? people dont just stay paralyzed in one signle position, there alot of moving arround.


Been in a fight? Yes.

Seen a fight? Yes.

I actually trained in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu for a period of 5 years, roughly 10 years ago before it became "cool" and everyone wanted to be or thought they were some MMA fighter cause they learned a choke hold or two from watching TV. I understand very well the mount position and what happens.

What I repeated here, is what Zimmerman's best friend testified to. Were you watching his testimony to see at what point in the fight this revelation was made? If not, you might want to.




posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi
 



Originally posted by WonderBoi
Here's my question: if he shot him point blank, in the chest, where is the blood? I'm pretty sure the bullet would have left a hole in his back.


The bullet was lodged in Martin's heart. There was no exit. The autopsy said it was fired at "intermediate range", Autopsy

Ballistics



3. Intermediate range ( 6 - 8 inches to 1.5 - 3.5 feet): This is too far for soot to travel, so there is no fouling, but hot fragments of burning propellant (gunpowder) follow the bullet to the victim and produce stippling by causing pinpoint burns around the entrance wound.



posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by hounddoghowlie


he has never denied that he started following at first, whats the point is now was he following him when the fight started or was he on his way back to the car.


Actually he did.

Watch his reenactment. Watch his interview with Police again. He clearly stated that he got out of his car to get the street address cause he had no idea where he was. At no time does he say, "I got out in order to maintain a visual on Martin". According to Zimmerman, he followed in his car. He got out of the car, not to follow but to get an address so to inform police where he was. It is a minor detail, but also an important detail in figuring out the timeline of events.



posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Minus

Originally posted by WonderBoi
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic
 



This story is simply unbelievable!

You can't tell that to a select few, here. They sweeeeeeaaaarrrr it was "self defense."

Here's my question: if he shot him point blank, in the chest, where is the blood? I'm pretty sure the bullet would have left a hole in his back.


Yeah he would have a massive hole in the back, and propably also would have explodes with those american hollywood projectiles you think of
EDUCATE YOURSELF

In a perforating wound, the bullet creates an exit wound as it escapes the body. An exit wound differs greatly from an entrance wound. An entrance wound is surrounded by a reddish-brown area of abraded skin, known as the abrasion ring, and small amounts of blood escape through. An exit wound, on the other hand, is larger and more irregular, with extruding tissue and no abrasion ring. There is far more blood that escapes an exit wound, and it can possibly be profuse.
Source



posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal
 


Very nice with the training part, then you know bout fights and alot of stuff happens during it.

Yes im watching the trial live on cnn live, must have missed the part u mention there, im sorry.
edit on 2-7-2013 by Minus because: i can



posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by WonderBoi

Originally posted by Minus

Originally posted by WonderBoi
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic
 



This story is simply unbelievable!

You can't tell that to a select few, here. They sweeeeeeaaaarrrr it was "self defense."

Here's my question: if he shot him point blank, in the chest, where is the blood? I'm pretty sure the bullet would have left a hole in his back.


Yeah he would have a massive hole in the back, and propably also would have explodes with those american hollywood projectiles you think of
EDUCATE YOURSELF

In a perforating wound, the bullet creates an exit wound as it escapes the body. An exit wound differs greatly from an entrance wound. An entrance wound is surrounded by a reddish-brown area of abraded skin, known as the abrasion ring, and small amounts of blood escape through. An exit wound, on the other hand, is larger and more irregular, with extruding tissue and no abrasion ring. There is far more blood that escapes an exit wound, and it can possibly be profuse.
Source


educate myself?
there is no exit wound - did i get something wrong???



posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by WonderBoi
Not according to Zimmerman's words. He said he pushed him off. I still don't see how Zimmerman was able to draw his weapon, from the position he was in. I'm a former wrestler, and if someone gets you in that position, you've got SERIOUS problems!!! It's a very difficult position to get out of. Never mind trying to reach for your firearm, as your head is being SLAMMED into the cement.


Actually the position would be difficult for a wrestler. Wrestlers are trained to not be on their backs. Zimmerman however was "MMA Training", and if this is indeed the case as his Doctor testified to, he would have been trained on how to defend and get out of such a position. One of the first things you are taught in such a position is to control the posture of the person on top. You don't want them to sit up and rain down punches, instead you wrap your arms around the neck or chest area and pull them towards you and keep them chest to chest. This prevents those big haymaker punches from being dropped down on you.
edit on 2-7-2013 by MrWendal because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal

Originally posted by hounddoghowlie


he has never denied that he started following at first, whats the point is now was he following him when the fight started or was he on his way back to the car.


Actually he did.

Watch his reenactment. Watch his interview with Police again. He clearly stated that he got out of his car to get the street address cause he had no idea where he was. At no time does he say, "I got out in order to maintain a visual on Martin". According to Zimmerman, he followed in his car. He got out of the car, not to follow but to get an address so to inform police where he was. It is a minor detail, but also an important detail in figuring out the timeline of events.
So, i guess when the operator asked, "Are you following him" and he replied: "Yes!" He was just looking for an address? Why didn't he tell the operator: "No, i'm looking for an address!"? It's a minor detail, but hey, stick with your theory.

Dude ADMITTED he was following him, but some of you still believe he wasn't???



posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi
 


so because of your opinion we should get rid of the corner stone of our legal system(as screwed up as it is) Zimmerman is innocent until it is proven in a court of law. following any one let alone a teenage is not illegal unless you do it habitually ie you stalk them (follow them repeatedly over multiple times and occasions)

for example i could in theory if i knew you in real life follow you around if i met you on the street and until a cop asked me to stop i would be with in my rights,and you if you decided to hit me for following you would get charged with alleged assault(that whole innocent until proven guilty thing) thus making you the law breaker. following is not illegal least not in this case.



posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by WonderBoi
So, i guess when the operator asked, "Are you following him" and he replied: "Yes!" He was just looking for an address? Why didn't he tell the operator: "No, i'm looking for an address!"? It's a minor detail, but hey, stick with your theory.

Dude ADMITTED he was following him, but some of you still believe he wasn't???


Perhaps you need to read some of my post again. I have always said he was following Martin. Would you like to show me where I have stated that I do not believe that he was following Martin?

His response to the question "are you following him?" and what he has told police in his interviews and in his reenactment has been one of the inconsistencies. My point here is- if he got out of the car to keep a visual on Martin, that means he was following him up to the point the confrontation took place. This is a direct contradiction to Zimmerman's version of events.

How you got 'I don't believe he was following" out of that, I am not so sure.



posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
oops
edit on 2-7-2013 by MrWendal because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal

Originally posted by WonderBoi
Not according to Zimmerman's words. He said he pushed him off. I still don't see how Zimmerman was able to draw his weapon, from the position he was in. I'm a former wrestler, and if someone gets you in that position, you've got SERIOUS problems!!! It's a very difficult position to get out of. Never mind trying to reach for your firearm, as your head is being SLAMMED into the cement.


Actually the position would be difficult for a wrestler. Wrestlers are trained to not be on their backs. Zimmerman however was "MMA Training", and if this is indeed the case as his Doctor testified to, he would have been trained on how to defend and get out of such a position. One of the first things you are taught in such a position is to control the posture of the person on top. You don't want them to sit up and rain down punches, instead you wrap your arms around the neck or chest area and pull them towards you and keep them chest to chest. This prevents those big haymaker punches from being dropped down on you.
edit on 2-7-2013 by MrWendal because: (no reason given)
If he all that MMA training, he shouldn't have needed a gun.
Your arguments are weak.



posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
If this MMA training is true, why hasn't the prosecution called in his trainer to testify how good zimmerman was at MMA?

peace



posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by JuniorDisco
 

Third time. Answer the question. This is the 16th day of the trial. ARE YOU WATCHING IT?
That is what this thread is about.



posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi
 


So what do you think happened? in details



posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi
 

I have to ask, you say my arguments are weak. What argument do you think I am making? Are you under the impression that I am somehow defending Zimmerman?



posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by RalagaNarHallas
reply to post by WonderBoi
 


so because of your opinion we should get rid of the corner stone of our legal system(as screwed up as it is) Zimmerman is innocent until it is proven in a court of law. following any one let alone a teenage is not illegal unless you do it habitually ie you stalk them (follow them repeatedly over multiple times and occasions)

for example i could in theory if i knew you in real life follow you around if i met you on the street and until a cop asked me to stop i would be with in my rights,and you if you decided to hit me for following you would get charged with alleged assault(that whole innocent until proven guilty thing) thus making you the law breaker. following is not illegal least not in this case.
I never said he was guilty. i said his story doesn't MAKE SENSE. It's that plain, and that simple. Glad i'm not on the jury. Why? Not because i believe he's "guilty", but because I believe he's LYING; which has made him guilty. If i were on the jury, and saw this re-enactment video, you'd have a hard time convincing me of his "innocence".



posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
"Did the actions of George Zimmerman put into motion the chain of events which lead to the death of Trayvon Martin?"

Absolutely. That's why I thought they should go for manslaughter at the start.
But then the lead detective came on and said that Zimmerman following Martin wasn't illegal.
So now I don't know if LEGALLY he can be guilty of manslaughter.
Morally ... manslaughter is in play. Legally ... I don't know.



posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic
 

Zimmerman didn't say that Martin had his hands over his nose and mouth the whole time and Zimmerman didn't say that he just lay there not doing anything. Zimmerman said that he was grabbing at Martins arms and hands and the lead detective said under oath that Zimmerman probably 'exaggerated' the fight because, people do that when they are on the bottom. They think it's worse than it really is.



posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
If this MMA training is true, why hasn't the prosecution called in his trainer to testify how good zimmerman was at MMA?

peace


Good question, but it is true. It was testified to by a physician assistant who had treated Zimmerman previously. Here is an article.


Folgate said she had treated Zimmerman for previous injuries before. She first encountered him in August 2011, and Zimmerman indicated that he had "difficulty with falling asleep and exercising with MMA, but that has not helped."

She said she also treated Zimmerman in September 2011, and at that time he indicated he was involved in mixed martial arts three days a week.


One of many sources



new topics

top topics



 
25
<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

log in

join