It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zimmerman Trial

page: 92
<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Thanks for the constant update.

Got to work today and your info is helping me keep up.

Peace

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by JuniorDisco
Rubbish, it's completely normal.

Maybe for you. But most households that are as 'apple pie' as the prosecution wants you to think doesn't work that way. Good parents know where their underage children are at night. And they miss them when they don't come home all night.

Didn't you say that you aren't from the USA? Perhaps underage children staying out all night without the parents knowing where they are is 'normal' for where you live. It isn't 'apple pie' behavior here.

He wasn't a child. He was 17. And an ogre of a streetfighter according to you.

It's really not that strange for your parents not to wait up for you if you're that age. I come from a privileged background and mine wouldn't always have waited up to tuck me in at that age. An age, let's not forget, where you can drive, join the military. Oh, and get shot.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Will we get to see if fingerprints on the slimjim belong to TM? We will see

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
Thanks for the constant update.

reply to post by JuniorDisco

Oh for the love of pete .. just stop. Are you even watching the trial?

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by marbles87
Will we get to see if fingerprints on the slimjim belong to TM? We will see

I don't think so. I have heard and seen nothing on this. The Slim Jim burglary tool was found in the 'hiding place' of Martin five days after the shooting. And no one has said anything about connecting it ... so I don't think so. I'd be surprised if it's brought in ...

Zimmermans 'Best Friend" is now on the stand.
I don't understand the purpose of this.
Isn't this all second hand information ... filtered .... etc ???
edit on 7/2/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by IvanAstikov

Originally posted by WonderBoi

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by WonderBoi

I didn't know I was posting in a troll thread. I have no agenda you obviously do. Have a good night, I won't be talking with you anymore. As I said it's a shame you started the thread because you will surely be back.
I hope someone educates you on what stalking is sometime tonight (again as I already have several times).
edit on 2-7-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)
You know what i've learned? People name call, when they're LOSING the debate. You keep calling me a troll, and i'm beginning to take offense. You're the one that has made, how many comments, already? Why are you so interested? You made your point. Now, move along. Then, you won't have to worry about my so called: "trolling". Will you?

What really rustles my jimmies is when these clowns insist that their msm bs filters are so much better than my own and that I'm only arguing Trayvon Martin's case because I've been suckered by some witch named Nancy Grace!

this should really get your jimmies rustled .

i think it's plain to see that you don't have a good bs filter, as evidenced by this line in your next post.
or is it, you just like to sling it.

If Trayvon had been the "fecking goon" George had him marked down as - probably as a result of his mentoring black kids and him knowing exactly what a "fecking goon" looked like

it has been well established that GM didn't say, to use your words " fecking goon", not the exact words used in the enhanced version cnn did, we all knew what they did. then later they admitted that not what he said.

here is just one article.

On March 28th I published here my article “What George Zimmerman Really Said” in which I released my own audio analysis of the George Zimmerman 911 call, refuting a CNN audio analysis that Zimmerman had uttered the racial slur, “F.....g coons

Now CNN has redone its original audio analysis and concurred with my analysis.

CNN Audio Engineer Confirms My Analysis of “What George Zimmerman Really Said”!

now here is where cnn redid the analysis, and hem haws around the fact that it's not what he said.
nbc and cnn edited the tape and have admitted it, and you still say something like that.
who is a nacny grace wanna be.

George Zimmerman's 911 call: Audio enhanced

here is another article that says cnn back tracked.
It Was 'Cold,' Not 'Coon': CNN Backtracks On Its Claim
edit on 2-7-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
hear·say
- Information received from other people that cannot be adequately substantiated; rumor.
- The report of another person's words by a witness, usually disallowed as evidence in a court of law.

Someone tell me how this 'best friends' book isn't 'hearsay'??
Zimmerman didn't ghost write it with him. It's all the 'best friends' story.
We have eye witness accounts of the incidents. Sworn testimony.
How is this mans filtered version of events (which so far match Zimmermans) being admitted?

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
The state is trying to show that Zimmerman has told so many versions of his story.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   

reply to post by MrWendal

Either Zimmerman and Martins history and attitude both matter, or neither does. What matters is what happened that night. What matters is who attacked who. The prosecution wants people to know Zimmermans attitudes because it shows he could have attacked Martin first. The defense wants people to know Martins attitudes because it shows he could have attacked Zimmerman first.

Either the both matter. Or neither matters.

You have not seen me making any statements regarding Zimmerman's past. To me, it doesn't really matter If Zimmerman beat up a girlfriend 10 years ago, it makes no difference in relation to what happened the night he killed Trayvon Martin. Plus it would not speak to Trayvon's state of mind at the moment he encountered Zimmerman. It is not like Trayvon looked at Zimmerman and thought, "Oh there is that guy who beat up his wife. I better watch out!". That would never happen, because Trayvon did not know Zimmerman.

The opposite also holds true. Zimmerman could not look at Trayvon and say, "Oh there is that kid who had fights in school and smoked weed, he must be up to no good!" So for me, neither matters.

However, previous calls to Police I think are relevant as is anything that Zimmerman did as a Neighborhood Watch organizer, just due to the specifics of this case. The way Zimmerman handled other incidents would speak to his state of mind in the moments that he encountered Trayvon Martin.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Defending our Friend - The Most Hated Man in America
This is the book that the prosecution is going over.
ZZZZZZZZZZZ This is seriously dull and I have no idea why the prosecution has called him.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by JuniorDisco

Originally posted by MrWendal

Just yesterday, I stood outside that store after making my purchases talking to 2 people for about 20 minutes. Why? Because I was reading the cover of a newspaper that was in a machine. One guy made a comment to me about the story on the front page that I was reading, we started talking and a second guy overheard us and began talking with us both. I didn't know them, but we talked anyway. It was a rather pleasant conversation and then I went about my way. Does that make me suspicious?

I don't know. Are you black? I'd need to know that before I could make a decision for sure.

No, I am purple with white, green and pink polka dots.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Novel approach. Just ask someone you're arguing with to "stop".

I'll try that next time I'm in the wrong.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   

ZZZZZZZZZZZ This is seriously dull and I have no idea why the prosecution has called him.

I think I know.

Notice the little detail he claimed Zimmerman told him?

Trayvon's knees were up under his armpits.

That little detail would suggest that it would be impossible for Trayvon to have seen a gun on Zimmerman's hip.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
The state is trying to show that Zimmerman has told so many versions of his story.

So far I think they are failing.

The sworn testimony and five police statements that were made would hold a lot more weight then a book written by someone who had talked to Zimmerman. A book filtered through this guy and filtered through the publisher. The lead investigator already said that the five times Zimmerman told the story only had small differences and that he'd expect those kinds of small differences. It wasn't unusual.

HEY MR. PROSECUTION .... move along. Get to forensics. Some meat and potatoes.
This is wasting time.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by JuniorDisco

Again .. just stop. Again ... are you even watching the trial?? Answer the question.

That's the thing ... this book is second hand info filtered through this guy ... it's filtered through a book publisher ... and it's not an official statement like the five statements given to the police were. I don't see how it can be 'evidence'. It's kind of wishy washy .... IMHO. The lead investigator said that there would be small differences in the stories and it was to be expected. I just don't see how this is relevant. But at least the prosecution and defense seem to be moving very fast with him. (not fast enough).

Forensics and eyewitness testimony ...

A guy who wrote a book for profit and it was filtered through him and a publisher ....

IMHO

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

That little detail would suggest that it would be impossible for Trayvon to have seen a gun on Zimmerman's hip.

I think the State is doing quite a lot of this... setting the scene for points they will make later on. I'm starting to think the State has it a little more together than I had originally thought.

I also agree with your assessment about whose backgrounds are relevant. Sure, there are some things about Zimmerman's past that don't matter, but his past behaviors as a Neighborhood Watch volunteer are definitely relevant.

It's not as black-and-white as 'either they both matter or neither matters'.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   

I think I know.

if you watch the video, you all so see where he said he started squirming around to get out from under him on to his right side and saw John Good And asked him for help.

zimm carried his gun on the right hip if iirc it being said in one of the tapes, goods house was to the right.
it is entirely possible for TM to have seen the gun then.

remember it was after good went back in he heard the shot.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
I think the State is doing quite a lot of this... setting the scene for points they will make later on.

They'd best get to it then ... because it just doesn't seem to be coming together for them.

It's not as black-and-white as 'either they both matter or neither matters'.

As in a lot of things here at ATS ... I disagree with ya'.
no surprise.
But that's a good thing. Otherwise, this would be an echo chamber. How dull would that be?

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Yes it is info published in his book, however he is now testifying to it as something Zimmerman told him. That is not really second hand info filtered through a publisher. It's first hand info told to him by Zimmerman.

Anyone notice the other detail he just testified to?

He got out of the car with the intent of keeping a visual on Trayvon Martin.

Now.... how do you keep a visual on some one if you are not following?

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

You're speculating.

Is it possible? Sure I suppose it is, but the problem is, no one has testified to such a thing.

new topics

top topics

<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join