It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zimmerman Trial

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by riffraff
Here's a distraction:
I have a question and I'm especially interested in what the pro-Martin crowd thinks. Why do you guys think Trayvon was presented to the world via MSM as a 12 year old child? Though fully grown Trayvon was technically still a child. So why the deception?
Also why were the 911 tapes edited to make Zimmerman look like a racist?
This is a conspiracy site, so lets talk about this for a minute. We all may have different opinions about what PROBABLY happened, but were all smart enough to be on this site; we're all searching for truth.
Again, Zimmerman may be innocent, he may be guilty. But MSM deceived us ALL with TM's pre-pubescent picture. And MSM straight up lied to us ALL about GZ's call to the police.

We should ALL be furious about that

Imreposting this before it gets lost in all the arguing because I really want to talk about it. Am I the only one angry about being lied to and deceived before I had a chance to make up my own mind? Am I the only one whose intelligence feels insulted?

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by IvanAstikov

Without a DOUBt Trayvons showed a likelihood of become a criminal and danger more than Zimmerman. First Zimmermans were emotional situations, not crime for the sake of crime/finacial game or boosting his ego. Second Zimmerman had way fewer run ins in his longer life than Trayvon had had in one year, plus Trayvons whole social life seemed to revolve around criminal activity despite him not being busted for it.

Anyone with an ounce of common sense would tell you someone who uses drugs, burgles, and assaults people are muuch more likely to be repeat offenders than someone thathad a fight with his wife (that was mutual and resolved so it wasn't spousal abuse or annything - stuff most everyone experiences), and fights with a cop defending someone the cop was beating (some would call the latter a noble crime).

George kicked a partners dog, fought with said partner, threw a female party-goer on her ass while employed as security, tried to manhandle an undercover cop who he thought was picking on his underage drinking buddy, and then topped it all off by shooting someone he claims was beating him up. This was all while he was an adult. There are tales about Georges pre-adult years that are far more unsavoury than anything that's been heard about Trayvon Martin, but hey, who wants to go dragging up the past?.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Are you being intentionally dense? You don't think it's sneaking up on someoone if you get, say within a foot or 2, and then speak to get them to turn around. It's what Zimmerman said happened, it makes the most sense, and is supported by the evidence.

Stop being ridiculous. He snuck up on Zimmerman because he used his advantage to quietly and sneakily get close enough that when he spoke (getting zimmerman to turn around) he was in reach to hit him. It makes most sense. He got close and spoke so zimmerman would turn and present his face so martin could sucker punch him, and that's what happened.

I'm not repeating it again. Get the last word in if you want but there is more to support my version than yours.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   

None of that really compares to Martins history. You of course are just saying them in the most blunt way so they have the most impact, but when you look into them none of them were really big deals. Martin regularly assaulted people for sport and had his mom buy him a gun and obviously he wasn't planning to do good things with it. Likely would have killed someone if not multiple people (and not in defense). Trayvon Martin was a thug sociopath.. on his way to being a full blown psychopath if he wasn't already.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by riffraff

Yes, I have been thinking about that also. Need research to see if there is an explanation of the doctored audio.

Really hard to think about only one reason the news would play it the way it has. Hard to believe it is just air time and money from commercials but that is big.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by IvanAstikov
How many parents are familiar with hearing their offspring scream in fear?

I have never heard my daughter scream in fear .. but if she ever did I would absolutely recognize her voice. It's a mother thing. Unless you are a mom .. you wouldn't get it.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Are you being intentionally dense? You don't think it's sneaking up on someoone if you get, say within a foot or 2, and then speak to get them to turn around.

Watch the re-enactment. Note where the detective is when he asks George"Is this about where he was when he called out to you?" Note where George says he was. Is that 2 ft? It's not, is it! Any gun owner should be fully aware of the 21ft rule when facing a possible threat, and if George was thinking rationally, he'd have been backing up towards the light and his vehicle immedoiately. He didn't do that, because he was lying.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by riffraff

I felt the same. When the story came out I originally defended Trayvon. I am sharing the truth to everyone I can now to correct that. The media has an agenda and they feed it to fools. And yes if you believe Zimmerman is guilty after seeing the evidence and hearing testimony, then you are a fool. It's sickening to see how they manipulate and let racists blather on on channels like HLN.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

How many parents are familiar with hearing their offspring scream in fear?

I have never heard my daughter scream in fear .. but if she ever did I would absolutely recognize her voice. It's a mother thing. Unless you are a mom .. you wouldn't get it.

Oh, I get it. So, which mother is right, then? Do you have a way of assigning certainty points?

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Wrong. He didn't do it because he couldn't. You are aware that the reason that rule exists is because when someone is within 21 feet they can supposedly be on you before the gun is drawn.. there is no "backing up" of course. That's absurd. Martin was much closer than 21 foot, he had no hope of stopping the sucker punch. You are in denial.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   

I am happy for you that you turned your life around, I really am. But in the US you still wouldn't be allowed to legally possess a firearm.

And unless you are an American you wouldn't understand how seriously we take our 2nd Amendment rights. Our country was founded on the premise of firearms.
edit on 30-6-2013 by dudeman351 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   

You asked a question about parents recognizing their child scream in fear. I stated that I would absolutely recognize my childs voice.

As for the voice on the 911 tape ... Martins father denied it was his kid but then changed his story when he found out what it would mean if it were Zimmerman yelling. It was identified by Zimmermans family as Zimmerman. Both of those families have too much at stake to be able to believe either of them. Both should be dismissed when it comes to ID'ing the scream as their own child. And the FBI said that their expertise couldn't determine the voice.

I stand by what I said .. I'd recognize my own child.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Well Zimmermans parents immediately both said it was there son. Trayvons dad originally said it was definitely NOT his son. Of course when there was a million dollar payday on the line it then became the Martin's son. Thhey are lyinng scumbags.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I would like to hear a recording of Trayvon. I personally think it fits Zimmermans higher voice and inflections and think it's him.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Ever have her yell in a panic because she thought she lost you? I think my parents would recognize if I yelled like that. I really dont think you would need to hear your kid scream like that to recognize them though.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
A couple of links about the response to the doctored audio.

Link 1

Link 2

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

I want to hear from the pro-Martin crowd. Ill be surprised if I do though. They're emotionally invested because they were deceived and they feel they have picked a side and are past the point of no return. I want them to forget for a second who started what and think for a second why were they deceived and lied to. Why would the media portray Martin as a prepubescent and Zimmerman as a white racist? What does MSM have invested in the outcome of this trial? Even if you think Zimmerman is as guilty as they come you were still lied to before you had a chance to form your own opinion. You were played like a fool. You should be livid at MSM

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by dudeman351

Any society that needs guns to maintain politeness, is doing it wrong.

Unless you're an American you have no stake in the matter. It irks me to no end when people from other countries complain about our gun rights. If y'all don't like it don't come over here. We love our guns, besides have we ever been invaded? No we haven't. And the illegal mexicans don't count. Once the govt fails and there are no constraints from the fedcoats that problem will right itself.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   

reply to post by MrWendal

I don't have to know 100 percent. We are talking about a trial. There is only evidence to suggest Trayvon his Zimmerman. There is no evidence that Zimmerman hit Trayvon. If there is no evidence that Zimmerman hit Trayvon then there is certainly no evidence Zimmerman hit first.

Get it? Innocent until proven guilty. It's impossible to prove him guilty.

Who said anything about Zimmerman hitting Trayvon first? Certainly not me.

This case is also not about who hit who first. It is about the use of lethal force and if such force was warranted. This was addressed in the Prosecutions opening statements, where they suggested that Zimmerman's wounds were superficial and NOT life threatening thus deadly force was not needed.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

Hmm.. interesting. It says in the first link that Zimmerman never mentions race until asked in any of his 7 calls.

top topics

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join