It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zimmerman Trial

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy nut
well then how come zimmerman didn't go to the hospital if he was beaten almost to death?

He didn't say he was beaten almost to death. He said he was afraid he was going to be.
A person doesn't wait until they have major damage before fighting back. If they think
they are going to get major damage, they strike out before they can be damaged.
Zimmerman thought his life was in danger. If I was to change places with him ... I would
have thought the same thing.

So no .. he never said that he was 'beaten almost to death'.
I don't know where you get that from.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by WonderBoi
If George's nose was broken, wouldn't there have been blood on Trayvon? Where is the BLOOD, from either persons?

His nose was broken. That's been established.
And it was RAINING so the blood on the ground was washed away.
And why would Zimmermans blood be on Martin? Martin was on top.
Blood doesn't run UPWARDS ... ya' know?

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
The prosecution should have never brought this to trial. This is laughably silly, and I was one of the people that raised an eyebrow at Zimmerman over the killing.

This looks to me that this was taken this far, and the media has hyped it to this point, to start a racially motivated riot.

When the verdict is read, agent provocateurs will hit the streets. Watch.

link   
reply to post by IvanAstikov

Maybe you didn’t understand what I was saying.

I said it wasn’t true at all to the quote I posted above what you quoted here I will post it again.

but someone that has been trained will trigger that training during survival mode. We never forget what we've learned, no matter what it is that we learn.

See that isn’t true at all.

Just because someone is trained does not mean they will be able to draw upon that training. It does not mean it will trigger that training..

Honestly reread my post. It wasn’t until I had been in the military over 12 years that I instinctually drew upon it. After years of training. Up until that point it wasn’t instinctual.

Think about it if you were given a few shooting classes do you think you would be a expert? Unless you are a natural at it would take practice upon practice.

link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by IvanAstikov
I remember a point during any of these fights that I distinctly thought "This guy is trying to kill me!" I've always been too busy defending myself to be allowing thoughts to enter my head.

That's you. Different people think differently. And according to the law, if Zimmerman realistically thought his life was in danger he had every right to use lethal force to survive. Having his head bashed in by a very angry man who was sitting on top of him made him think his life was in danger. I would have thought the same thing.

The bolded part isn't fact, it's what George claims. There is no independent evidence to confirm this claim whatsoever. His injuries are only proof he was injured - there were no witnesses who saw any of them being caused by Trayvon Martin.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Having his head bashed in by a very angry man who was sitting on top of him made him

The bolded part isn't fact, it's what George claims. There is no independent evidence to confirm this claim whatsoever. His injuries are only proof he was injured - there were no witnesses who saw any of them being caused by Trayvon Martin.

The witness was called this morning. Good. He described seeing Martin on top of Zimmerman and that Martin was pounding on him. That's in sworn testimony. And according to law, if Zimmerman thought his life was in danger he had the right to use lethal force. He didn't have to wait until his life was ebbing away. He just had to believe his life was in danger. And as I said .. if it were me in that situation .. I would have though my life was in danger and I would have shot the gun.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

by a very angry man who was sitting on top of him

Well actually we know this is true. That has been confirmed by a witness.

So no one saw his head being pounded but I do not think there is much of a question about that.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrimpachiThink about it if you were given a few shooting classes do you think you would be a expert? Unless you are a natural at it would take practice upon practice.

So, wouldn't you like to hear whether any of George's trainers believed he was a natural and soaked up lessons like a sponge? Or, are you content to carry on thinking of him as the tubby guy who got picked on by the explosively athletic guy?

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

He didn't say he was beaten almost to death. He said he was afraid he was going to be. A person doesn't wait until they have major damage before fighting back. If they think they are going to get major damage, they strike out before they can be damaged. Zimmerman thought his life was in danger. If I was to change places with him ... I would have thought the same thing.

Amen!!! Another good day for the defense.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   

What does it matter how good or bad of a student Zimmerman was at the gym. Either he shot in self defense or he attacked. Right? Considering that Zimmerman himself called 911 .. it doesnt' sound like he was out to kill anyone. If he had planned to murder someone, he wouldn't have alerted the police to the situation ahead of time.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi

So no one saw his head being pounded but I do not think there is much of a question about that.

There is when police investigators found no trace of blood on the path where he was supposed to have had his head slammed. You can say they never tested for it properly and that the rain may have washed the evidence away, but that would just suggest sloppiness by the on scene investigators.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   

There is when police investigators found no trace of blood on the path where he was supposed to have had his head slammed. You can say they never tested for it properly and that the rain may have washed the evidence away, but that would just suggest sloppiness by the on scene investigators.

Well I am glad to see you know that isn’t Zims fault. Still as I said we know now TM was on top of him its been confirmed.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   

What does it matter how good or bad of a student Zimmerman was at the gym. Either he shot in self defense or he attacked. Right?

No. It comes down to whether he had no other option but to kill Trayvon, and someone who has trained in self-defence classes for 16 mth should have plenty of options, unless they were the worse student that ever passed through the doors. And serious gyms have a way of weeding out the shirkers and the show offs.

Considering that Zimmerman himself called 911 .. it doesnt' sound like he was out to kill anyone. If he had planned to murder someone, he wouldn't have alerted the police to the situation ahead of time.

Unless he'd been making calls for months to see what their reaction times were, maybe? Seriously, how well do you know this guy? I'll admit I don't know him well enough to say much concrete about him, if you will too.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrimpachiThink about it if you were given a few shooting classes do you think you would be a expert? Unless you are a natural at it would take practice upon practice.

So, wouldn't you like to hear whether any of George's trainers believed he was a natural and soaked up lessons like a sponge? Or, are you content to carry on thinking of him as the tubby guy who got picked on by the explosively athletic guy?

If that is true then I am sure the state will call them as witnesses but if they do not call them you can be sure he wasn't. It is only the first week you may get your wish.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Well I am glad to see you know that isn’t Zims fault. Still as I said we know now TM was on top of him its been confirmed.

And, as we can obviously see, being on top means nothing if George was suddenly able to switch the whole fight so that he was in control, and able to withdraw his gun and aim it without any resistance from the previously dominant Trayvon.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   

It is NOT Zimmermans defense teams job to prove he is innocnet.. THIS IS AMERICA... It is the prosecutions job to PROVE he is guilty... There is NO evidence that the injuries WERE NOT CAUSED by Martin.. Since there is no evidence against Zimmerman you just lost the case.. Get a grip//
edit on 28-6-2013 by starfoxxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   

It doesn't suggest sloppiness that there wasn't blood on the pathway. It suggests A RAIN STORM which was going on at the time. The rain washed away the blood. there wasn't any for the crime scene investigators to collect.

Comeon .... an eye witness saw Martin on top of Zimmerman pounding the snot out of him.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   

There was no aiming involved. They were so close the slide hit zimmerman in the chest and the firearm didn't cycle.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   

It's been established in sworn testimony that Zimmerman himself called 911 to tell police of the situation; Martin was on top of Zimmerman; that Martin was pounding the snot out of Zimmerman; that Zimmerman was yelling for help; and that Zimmerman sustained head injuries. If you think this is Zimmerman setting up a murder ... that's a pretty silly way to do it IMHO. Not buying it.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Zimmerman is only 5 '7". Martin was what? Zimmerman is Obese and out of shape. Looks to me like Zimmerman was a target for a delinquent punk who had a history of drugs and guns. Truly he may have had no other choice but to shoot. Otherwise he might be a dead man. Blows to the head can kill. It happens all the time. Too bad this became a racial issue where Blacks are presumed innocent no matter what. The double standard of racism is sickening.

new topics

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join