It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zimmerman Trial

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
I still think its self defense.

Trayvon lost zimmerman when he was being followed... Trayvon doubled back to find him and engaged him after calling his friend.

the scuffled ensued...

Zimmerman was having his head bashed into the concrete... you know... where your brain is... if that's gone you're gone. Again that's self defense. (heck i ever heard that trayvon was reaching for his gun and in the struggle it went off) so either self defense or misfire... innocent.

this is a witch hunt, not a trial.
"Zimmerman was having his head bashed into the concrete"?
Have you ever bumped your head, let alone have it bashed into the concrete? Dude would have been UNCONSCIOUS. Funny how people act like they were there. You heard? lmfao From who????

Newsflash: YOU'RE ALL SPECTATORS being DICTATED TO! The N.W.O. waste not a moment, and this moment shall not be wasted, either. Last time we had something this big, was OJ. This time, shoe is on the other foot.

Firing up the stove, to pop me some corn. Yeeeee-Haaaaaw.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

what the heck was that hyperbole?

And I thought this place brought in smart people. guess I was wrong...

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   

what the heck was that hyperbole?

And I thought this place brought in smart people. guess I was wrong...
Last time i checked, this was a conspiracy site, not a place of higher education.
And someone actually starred that comment.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   

must be indicative of who is making their point...

and who isn't

think about it.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   

must be indicative of who is making their point...

and who isn't

think about it.
And what's your point? Dude was getting his @$$ kicked in a street fight, and the only way he could win, was by killing someone? Suuuuuuure, i can just see it now.
Great point you make.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

I already made my point.

Others understood my point and agree with it. hence why im getting those stars and you're not. Not my loss if it escapes you.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by IvanAstikov
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

Have you ever had someone try to do serious bodily harm to you? I have on several occasions and never once can I remember a point during any of these fights that I distinctly thought "This guy is trying to kill me!" I've always been too busy defending myself to be allowing thoughts to enter my head.

in my younger days, late teens to mid twenty's, i was ten feet tall and bullet proof. liked nothing better than fighting, gave a lot of ass whoopins and took quite a few to. and yes i.ve known and seen that they were trying to kill me. by fist and by weapons. i had one guy throw me down three flight of stairs beating my ass all the way down. went to the hospital that night, head swoll up like a basket ball.

and i'm sorry, you can think fast enough to realize that some one is trying to kill you, hopefully like me you've out grown that sh@@

now i'm not gonna go into all of,

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
It is obvious now. Op is propping up the thread with an alternative views based not on facts. It is an attempt to get people to keep responding. Its quite comical except for the fact a man is on the stand defending his right for self protection. Any serious Atser can see this. We know the drill.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
well then how come zimmerman didn't go to the hospital if he was beaten almost to death? you think he would have at least required some stitches if his head was being beaten into the ground. i thought trayvon was covering zims mouth w his hands? well which was it was he pummeling and beating his head into the ground or covering zims mouth? i guess what it really comes down to in my opinion is, was zimmerman headed back to his car or was he still looking for trayvon and what words were exchanged and who initiated the fight? if zimmerman was still following and trying to confront trayvon after 911 dispatchers advised him not too and since neighborhood watch advises against it and trayvon was not committing any crime or holding any weapons, i believe zimmermans negligence caused the death of trayvon and at the very least he should be guilty of manslaughter. we will see what the next witnesses and evidence has to say about all this. also lets not act like zimmerman was not capable of starting or fighting trayvon without resorting to having to kill him, he was a former bouncer with links to biker gangs and mma training.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   

I already made my point.

Others understood my point and agree with it. hence why im getting those stars and you're not. Not my loss if it escapes you.
Stars makes not a point. Your point seems a little weak. Again, address the fact that if his head was being "bashed into the concrete", how did he manage to draw his weapon and fire. Why are there no lumps on his head? I see a SMALL cut, with a few trickles of blood, but others seem to think Zimmerman's clothes were "soaked" in blood. Little EXTREME in your "case". Getting your head "bashed" into the concrete would ring your bells, just a little bit. 2 times, i'm sure would knock you out cold. If George's nose was broken, wouldn't there have been blood on Trayvon? Where is the BLOOD, from either persons?

**removed picture.**

edit on 6/28/2013 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by hounddoghowlie
in my younger days, late teens to mid twenty's, i was ten feet tall and bullet proof. liked nothing better than fighting, gave a lot of ass whoopins and took quite a few to. and yes i.ve known and seen that they were trying to kill me. by fist and by weapons. i had one guy throw me down three flight of stairs beating my ass all the way down. went to the hospital that night, head swoll up like a basket ball.

When I was approached by someone with a baton and I didn't have the choice of running, I never thought to myself "This person intends to hurt me," I charged them straight into a corner, wrestled the baton off them, then stepped back to see if they wanted to try and do the same thing. They chose wisely and ran back into their own apartment, locking the door behind them. I kept his baton and he never asked for it back.

Originally posted by hounddoghowlie
and i'm sorry, you can think fast enough to realize that some one is trying to kill you, hopefully like me you've out grown that sh@@

I'll never outgrow giving back as good as anyone is trying to give. It's not in my nature to be an easy victim.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by WonderBoi If George's nose was broken, wouldn't there have been blood on Trayvon? Where is the BLOOD, from either persons?

IF George's nose had been broken with the sucker punch he claims he received, after another 30 seconds + of frantic activity and several more blows to the face while on his back, shouldn't his nose have been gushing blood? What about that fresh blood flow on the back of his head? Those injuries were supposed to have occurred about 20 seconds minimum earlier while he was lay on his back, yet there's fresh blood flowing in the direction of his ears, as if his head was facing downwards as the blood flowed.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by starfoxxx
It is obvious now. Op is propping up the thread with an alternative views based not on facts. It is an attempt to get people to keep responding. Its quite comical except for the fact a man is on the stand defending his right for self protection. Any serious Atser can see this. We know the drill.
Here we go again, with the "based not on facts" cry. Propping up my thread? It had over 800 comments before i chimed in.

I guess you're mad because of this:

Op is propping up the thread with an alternative view

Do "out of the box" thinkers, frighten you???

BTW: this is a CON-SPI-RACY Site. Facts not included.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Like no one here has seen someone start a thread just to troll. So be it think what you want.

It would be intelligent for the person who started a thread with the title of George Zimmerman trial to actually be able to comment on the trial but I see from your comments you have no intention of doing that. You also may want to quote where you claim I made those statements to have any cred.

You say you are from the school of hard knocks (that’s so old) maybe you should try the university of life because your education has been substandard so far. From my point of view you have lived a sheltered life if all you know are the streets in the US ….Please give us a break I hope you realize a good amount of us posting have seen the world fought for our country and dealt with punks in every walk of life.

Personally I think punks who are spouting off about he should have fought without shooting him are ignorant about life and are upset because reality is setting in that they better be prepared for the consequences if they try to attack someone especially here in Florida where we have castle doctrine and a good amount of us carry a concealed.

I will always try to avoid a fight if possible the last time I did fight it scared me not because I was in fear for my life but because my military training kicked in and I almost killed the guys. If someone attacks me and doesn’t back off immediately so sorry Charlie they are probably going to die by gun or hand. So keep playing your kids games and pick fights if you want but it is on you if you get killed.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   

We're going to have a chill out here.

This off topic chitter chatter is going to stop. Commentary about members who make comments is going to stop.

If you disagree with someones opinion fine. Commentary concerning that member specifically will stop.

This'll be the first and only warning. Please heed it.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

So, i guess we'll all need to learn hand-to-hand combat, in the days to come because you never know when an attack my occur.

Note to self: don't walk around with hooded sweatshirts. I may be considered "suspicious"; which could lead to me attacking people. I might be a "criminal" at large.

#ParanoidSociety

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by WonderBoi

So, i guess we'll all need to learn hand-to-hand combat, in the days to come because you never know when an attack my occur.

Note to self: don't walk around with hooded sweatshirts. I may be considered "suspicious"; which could lead to me attacking people. I might be a "criminal" at large.

#ParanoidSociety

Thats why my motto is speak softly and carry a 9mm

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   

I started the thread because i thought it would be a good topic to discuss. I hope they got the jury selection right. I'm certainly not convinced of his innocence. That's why i'm sticking to the conspiracy side of it all. There's an agenda behind this.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
So, now we know. George was involved with mixed martial arts 3 days a week. I wonder how much training Trayvon had?
edit on 28-6-2013 by IvanAstikov because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanAstikov

Just because he had the training doesn't mean he had the ability to use it effectively.

new topics

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join