It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zimmerman Trial

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes
Get a grip! The wounds to the back of Zimmerman's head have been verified.

Zimmermans face was so badly beaten up and swollen that his own neighbor couldn't recognize him that night. And that was even before he got two black eyes from his broken nose. That was in sworn testimony yesterday from the neighbor .. who was a PROSECUTION WITNESS.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by JBA2848

Well.. that doesn't mean much considering we know Zimmerman got over him after he got out from under, and based on what the woman said it would be physically impossible for him to have been on top the whole time.

It just means when she walked out Zimmerman had already killed Trayvon and moved out from under the bottom position to secure his attacker.

Originally posted by JBA2848
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

And moved his arms which the photos show that Treyvons arms were under him when the cops came and took photos? Zimmermans story is falling apart before your eyes ad you need to face it.

Zimmerman already stated that he didn't know immediately that he had killed his attacker. Moving an arm, either thinking he's still alive, or to see how badly he's hit, depending on when it happened, isn't the story "falling apart"; it's actually supporting all he's stated.

But, despite that, his cries for help stopped immediately, he told the woman who'd come out to ask what was going on to call police he knew were already on their way(almost as if he didn't want her around, rather than needing any help), and then, despite supposedly having just sustained a life-threatening beating, he began strolling up and down the path holding the side(not the back) of his head, as if he was thinking "OMG! What have I gone and got myself into now?"

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by IvanAstikov
(almost as if he didn't want her around, rather than needing any help), and then, despite supposedly having just sustained a life-threatening beating, he began strolling up and down the path holding the side(not the back) of his head, as if he was thinking "OMG! What have I gone and got myself into now?"

Bud ... you interjected a whole lot of your own 'must have' into that.
You assume a lot as to what Zimmerman was thinking or feeling .. and why.
Ya' know?? Just say'n ....

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

(almost as if he didn't want her around, rather than needing any help), and then, despite supposedly having just sustained a life-threatening beating, he began strolling up and down the path holding the side(not the back) of his head, as if he was thinking "OMG! What have I gone and got myself into now?"

Bud ... you interjected a whole lot of your own 'must have' into that.
You assume a lot as to what Zimmerman was thinking or feeling .. and why.
Ya' know?? Just say'n ....

It's hardly beyond the realms of possibility, so why are you quibbling over what I think he thought? Pay more attention to the fact that only seconds after supposedly sustaining a life-threating beating and supposedly having serious injuries, he was up on his feet and walking around without even a wobble in his stride.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Zimmermans face was so badly beaten up and swollen that his own neighbor couldn't recognize him that night. And that was even before he got two black eyes from his broken nose. That was in sworn testimony yesterday from the neighbor .. who was a PROSECUTION WITNESS.

Yes; his nose looked awful in the pics that were later released! That would have been before swelling, too. Imagine he looked terrible a few hours later on. How anyone can claim he wasn't attacked, I will never understand.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by JBA2848

Well.. that doesn't mean much considering we know Zimmerman got over him after he got out from under, and based on what the woman said it would be physically impossible for him to have been on top the whole time.

It just means when she walked out Zimmerman had already killed Trayvon and moved out from under the bottom position to secure his attacker.

Originally posted by JBA2848
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

And moved his arms which the photos show that Treyvons arms were under him when the cops came and took photos? Zimmermans story is falling apart before your eyes ad you need to face it.

Zimmerman already stated that he didn't know immediately that he had killed his attacker. Moving an arm, either thinking he's still alive, or to see how badly he's hit, depending on when it happened, isn't the story "falling apart"; it's actually supporting all he's stated.

But, despite that, his cries for help stopped immediately, he told the woman who'd come out to ask what was going on to call police he knew were already on their way(almost as if he didn't want her around, rather than needing any help), and then, despite supposedly having just sustained a life-threatening beating, he began strolling up and down the path holding the side(not the back) of his head, as if he was thinking "OMG! What have I gone and got myself into now?"

The fishing expeditions are really growing old.

When he was no longer being attacked, he didn't need to call for help. he was holding a gun, too, and would have assumed that this would stop the attack, even if Martin hadn't been killed. I would have thought so myself, if the person wasn't attacking. He did, of course, realize very quickly after rising that the attacker was dead or at least injured from the gunshot.

Where is your link about this witness, and do her statements match the ones she gave that night? Far too many changed later, under pressure from the NBPP and others.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by JuniorDisco

Originally posted by dudeman351

I'm glad you don't live here too. Its people with attitudes like you that are destroying this country. You may like the nanny state I don't. Like ol' Ben Franklin said "He who would give up freedom for security deserves neither freedom or security."
edit on 28-6-2013 by dudeman351 because: (no reason given)

Yeah, because if you don't like people getting shot all the time you must love the nanny state. It's that attitude that has screwed your country. Nothing to do with unfettered capitalism.

And now you're getting ready to fight a little war based largely on the effects of racism and inequality.
Even if you're right, it's just an observation that I'm glad I don't live somewhere where I'm so frightened I have to be constantly making plans to kill people. As I say, if I wanted that I'd live in Colombia, or Iraq. Or the USA.

I'm not frightened at all. I have the means to protect myself. So I'll be fine. Just like Zimmerman had the means to protect himself. In the end I'm sure he will be vetted. Then like I said it up to them whether they riot or not.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Yes; his nose looked awful in the pics that were later released! That would have been before swelling, too. Imagine he looked terrible a few hours later on. How anyone can claim he wasn't attacked, I will never understand.

There are pictures of him taken much later that night and you can barely see his injuries. The way, I see it, even if Trayvon did deliberately cause the injury to Zimmerman's nose, he must have just got lucky, because everything else he threw or did caused barely a scratch or abrasion. He certainly wasn't giving anybody an unresisting beating like George claims.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Where is your link about this witness, and do her statements match the ones she gave that night? Far too many changed later, under pressure from the NBPP and others.

I'm referring to the Spanish-speaking witness who the police didn't bother to get testimony from that night. Another strike against the Sanford PD and their sloppy investigative techniques.
edit on 28-6-2013 by IvanAstikov because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Lets just admit the whole trial is a waste of time. He will appeal if convicted a jury of all women will never reach a decision or get along long enough to finish the trial. Within a week or two the jury will become a bigger story than the case. I say that from running a lab with 8 women in it. What were they thinking other than MISTRIAL

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by mikell

OH man .... don't tempt me ..... So the women on the jury won't be capable of coming to an agreement because ... (drumroll) .... they are women? Comeon ... you are making it too easy. I'm going to give you one free pass this morning before I bring the hammer down on ya for such a sexist statement.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by mikell

Thats what I was thinking. Say the state was forced into prosecuting by the DoJ. So Florida does every thing it can to ensure a mistrial or acquittal.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   

reply to post by JuniorDisco

Grow up and learn not to insult people who have a different opinion on a subject than you do.
And it wasn't just Martin saying 'nigga' on social media ... he called a complete stranger a cracker.
And there were numerous other postings showing hate.
No amount of pretend psycho-babble on your part changes the facts. Racist is racist. Hate is hate.

Again ... epic fail on your part. Stop trying to play psychologist .. you don't do it well at all.
Just face the fact that Martin spewed a hateful racist remark. There is no excuse for it.

edit on 6/27/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

Where did you get your 'psychology degree'? Greendale? Because I've repeatedly said that Martin's remark is unfortunate. But - as your unwillingness to engage with a direct question unwittingly shows - it is not of the same order as a white person calling a black person "'n-word'".

It is also not of the same magnitude as shooting a black person because they have infringed the etiquette expected of their race in a given scenario. This is not necessarily what Zimmerman did - but it is possibly what he did.

Furthermore, there is an effort by people like you to mitigate Zimmerman's potential racism by pulling the three card trick that in fact Martin - and additionally black people generally - are somehow the actual racists here. Obviously you don't realise you're doing this, and you couch your language in all kinds of bogus equivalencies, but the fact remains that this is the project you're engaged in.

WRONG. Martin's comment was very racist. "Unfortunate"? Why, because it's known he said it, and that messes up the angelic picture so many tried to paint of this guy? He clearly was the racist they wanted to make believe that Zimmerman was. Zimmerman isn't one. Martin was. His comment was of the same order as a white person using the "n" word. His use of the "c" word is no more excusable. The fact that so many seem to think one word isn't even acceptable to print, and the other is, also shows racism, from one side of the issue. Equal means equal, not one side receiving special treatment.

Martin wasn't shot because of hos color, or because he "infringed on" any "etiquette expected of him"; he was shot because he circled back and attacked a man for walking in his own neighborhood, and reporting suspicious activity to the police. His actions, following his comment, show real racism.

There is NO evidence that Zimmerman is racist, and plenty to show that he is NOT. He mentored black kids, and defended a black homeless man who was beaten by police. His own genetics are mixed, also. Claiming that he "might be" racist is nothing but blowing smoke.

Where do you get that martin's statement wasn't racist? How can you state that people claim "blacks" are "somehow" the racists. People are talking about THAT person - Martin - not an entire race. His comment, revealed by a witness AGAINST Zimmerman, shows his real racism. There is no excuse for that from anyone, of any color. It isn't lessened based on the color of the person demonstrating it. Who is playing games here again? Who has a project? Seems clear to me.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

For a guy who mentored black kids, he certainly didn't seem to have much ability in communicating with the one he decided was a problem kid on the 26th Feb, 2012.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   

There are pictures of him taken much later that night and you can barely see his injuries. The way, I see it, even if Trayvon did deliberately cause the injury to Zimmerman's nose, he must have just got lucky, because everything else he threw or did caused barely a scratch or abrasion. He certainly wasn't giving anybody an unresisting beating like George claims.

Nonsense! There are NO fight injuries to martin, save maybe bruised knuckles. He didn't "get lucky"; he threw a sucker punch, at the "creepy white c*&^%$#". Bruised face, broken nose, abrasions to the back of the head, all on Zimmerman.

I'm referring to the Spanish-speaking witness who the police didn't bother to get testimony from that night. Another strike against the Sandford PD and their sloppy investigative techniques.

Again, where is the LINK? Is this some "witness" that didn't show up till later, because she didn't really see anything? The police spoke to all that reported seeing or hearing anything. If she wasn't spoken to them, whoever she is, her testimony is in serious doubt.

There wasn't anything sloppy about the initial investigation, or the actions of the police that night. The testimony from the "star witness" is so beyond ridiculous that the case should have been dismissed right then and there. Self defense isn't murder, no matter who the attacker might have been.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   

reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

For a guy who mentored black kids, he certainly didn't seem to have much ability in communicating with the one he decided was a problem kid on the 26th Feb, 2012.

Now you are being petty. I guess if some guy half a foot taller than you stepped out and asked if you had a problem, and you said no, and he punched you, you would handle it so much better?

Plus, stop the blowing smoke. Zimmerman didn't "decide" anyone was a "problem kid"; he reported suspicious behavior to the police, because of burglaries. Someone 6-foot plus doens't look like a "kid", either. You have nothing.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Grow up and learn not to insult people who have a different opinion on a subject than you do.
And it wasn't just Martin saying 'nigga' on social media ... he called a complete stranger a cracker.
And there were numerous other postings showing hate.
No amount of pretend psycho-babble on your part changes the facts. Racist is racist. Hate is hate.

Again ... epic fail on your part. Stop trying to play psychologist .. you don't do it well at all.
Just face the fact that Martin spewed a hateful racist remark. There is no excuse for it.

edit on 6/27/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

WRONG. Martin's comment was very racist. "Unfortunate"? Why, because it's known he said it, and that messes up the angelic picture so many tried to paint of this guy? He clearly was the racist they wanted to make believe that Zimmerman was. Zimmerman isn't one. Martin was. His comment was of the same order as a white person using the "n" word. His use of the "c" word is no more excusable. The fact that so many seem to think one word isn't even acceptable to print, and the other is, also shows racism, from one side of the issue. Equal means equal, not one side receiving special treatment.

Martin wasn't shot because of hos color, or because he "infringed on" any "etiquette expected of him"; he was shot because he circled back and attacked a man for walking in his own neighborhood, and reporting suspicious activity to the police. His actions, following his comment, show real racism.

There is NO evidence that Zimmerman is racist, and plenty to show that he is NOT. He mentored black kids, and defended a black homeless man who was beaten by police. His own genetics are mixed, also. Claiming that he "might be" racist is nothing but blowing smoke.

Where do you get that martin's statement wasn't racist? How can you state that people claim "blacks" are "somehow" the racists. People are talking about THAT person - Martin - not an entire race. His comment, revealed by a witness AGAINST Zimmerman, shows his real racism. There is no excuse for that from anyone, of any color. It isn't lessened based on the color of the person demonstrating it. Who is playing games here again? Who has a project? Seems clear to me.

THIS!!! Just this!! This is the single most intelligent,lucid comment so far in 38 pages. It is said so perfectly I wish I had the clarity to express so eloquently. This statement is nearly flawless. ....nearly.
But ladygreeneyes, I'm afraid you forgot one scientifically proven and culturally accepted fact: Black people CAN'T be racist. It is genetically embedded on their DNA. Their genome lacks the 'racist' chromosome (I think it's on the 18th pair).

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join