It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zimmerman Trial

page: 305
<< 302  303  304    306  307  308 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

The data forensics guy who was on the stand during the evidence hearing said the pictures came from that camera via metadata.

Metadata is data about data that ties the image to the device. Those are legitimate pictures.
edit on 7/13/2013 by ugie1028 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrantedBail
reply to post by ugie1028

I am sure they do. But not kid's of the caliber of Trayvon. You are talking about a good family here.

Are you talking about Trayvon's calibur? Are you talking about the Martin's?

What is your deal? Why do you want to deny reality?

Trayvon's dad was a crip, he talked about selling guns with his son in text messages.
He had a kid with Sabrina, divorced her, she gave up Trayvon at age 3, he lived with Tracy's second wife (she is the one that actually raised Trayvon). Tracy started cheating on his second wife with Brandy Green. He would bring Trayvon there while he cheated on his wife.

Trayvon's uncaring bio mother bought her a gun he wasn't legally allowed to own (what does a 17 year old in
miami need with a 40 cal he can't legally carry or have?
Trayvon talked with his dad about selling a 380.
Trayvon talked with another person about selling a .22.
Trayvon was busted for drugs.
Trayvon talked of selling drugs.
Trayvon vandalized his school.
Trayvon was caught with burglary tools and women's jewelry.
Trayvon assaulted a bus driver.
Trayvon talked about fighting another boy (and said he wasn't done and would get him again later).
Trayvon is on video refereeing fights and I believe fighting in one.
Trayvon traded thc for cough syrup.
Trayvon abused cough syrup so much he had liver damage and brain lesions.
Trayvon took pictures of guns, weed plants, cough syrup.
Trayvon openly made racist remarks against white people.
Trayvon was suspended from school 3 times in 7 months.
Trayvon was in the neighborhood of his girlfriends mistress because he was suspended for school for drug
paraphernalia.
Trayvon assaulted George Zimmerman.

What are you trying to imply by kids of Trayvon's calibur? He was a bad kid.

Bad family, really bad kid.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   

That picture proves you were wrong. You stated he didn't have tattoos. That picture proves he did. Can you admit you were wrong? I'm guessing you cant. You are coming right out and saying that other people are wrong and that you will not discuss the topic further with them, yet when you are presented with evidence that proves some of your assumptions to be wrong, you do not own up to it. Double standards. Glad you aren't on the jury, that's for sure.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

If I was wrong I certainly will. I am not immune from making errors. Which picture. I didn't fully check them out.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

All bullpuckey and none of that is in front of the jury.

Start getting some legal pads and stamps so you can write your boy in the hokey.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I tend to not follow large profile cases but this one caught my attention. My personal opinion is not guilty, but does anyone know how long until they reach the verdict?

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   

reply to post by hounddoghowlie

He last saw the creep ass cracker in the parking lot. That is when he took off running.

Look, I am not doing this. I am burnt. You will not even entertain anything different that what your mind has already been set on.

Know this: Those 6 women don't think like you. Thank God!!!!

He last saw the creep ass cracker in the parking lot.

wrong he last saw him when he came from the sidewalk that he came back to and started the fight. when he circled the car. and took off running. jeantel even said that, she tried to get him to go inside, and he said no.
tell ea what i'll go find a youtube of her testimony. and let you hear words.

You will not even entertain anything different that what your mind has already been set on

when the trial started, i was on the fence, but i also thought GZ was guilty of being stupid.

Know this: Those 6 women don't think like you.

don't be so sure, we don't know why they asked about manslaughter. they could just be going down the list working out the evidence. to see of it fits the burden of the charge. they might find that it doesn't.

now i'm off to see if i can find where jeantal tried to talk TM into going inside. but i don't know if i can sit through her 2 days worth of testimony.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   

All bullpuckey and none of that is in front of the jury.

Start getting some legal pads and stamps so you can write your boy in the hokey.

That's because it's all irrelevant and wasn't allowed because the prosecution is of that racist white pig George Zimmerman.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Take a look at that picture again. Pay attention to the left shoulder. Remember you are the one who set the bar.

link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by Pixiefyre

It actually matched the description of jewelry taken from a house burglarized like a bock or two from the school he went to. It was filed at the school as lost and found so it was never compared to the police stolen items file.

Ah, I hadn't heard that! So it was stolen, and the media yet again conceals the facts (along with the judge and prosecution...).

Originally posted by IvanAstikov

If Trayvon was really scoping the area out for burglary targets, and he was as experienced a burglar as is being suggested, The Retreat neighbourhood would have been the last place he'd be looking. Look on google maps and directly south of this neighbourhood is another housing estate that would be a burglar's heaven, compared to The Retreat. If Trayvon was going to be visiting his dad's girlfriend regularly, the last thing he'd want is to be spotted by one of Brandy Green's neighbours up to no good.

It was February, and raining, in Florida. People would be inside, not out watching. Anyone that's lived there knows this. A rainy February night would be ideal for casing houses. Plus, you yet again fail to address the issue with the doors in the neighborhood. The sliding glass doors had a known issue with hinges popping out of place, which residents reported to the NW lady, and which Martin would have known, had he stayed there, as he did. He would know those homes were vulnerable. He would also, if a guest, have an excuse for being there.

Originally posted by silo13
This is probably the most painful witness testimony I've ever watched - but honestly?

She's great!

She's a JOKE. She admits to lying about several things - her age AND name to Martin's mother, and about writing a letter she can't even read. She changes her statements so fast it can make your head swim. She pretends to mutter and be soft spoken, until she becomes irate, then she's loud and crystal clear, proving her "soft voice" is totally fake. Overall, she was a total disaster for the prosecution. Day three, she was overtly hostile, too, and day four, she looked, frankly, as though she was on some sort of psychotropic drug, to modify her behavior. If you watch all her testimony, be prepared for a headache. I did, and it was beyond ridiculous. The witness I admired was Lauer. A state witness, and the state treated her as hostile, practically, for being honest and not twisting facts for them. Jeantel, I found annoying, rude, hostile, and utterly without credibility. When the defense would repeat a statement to frame the next question, mostly, no doubt, to clarify her mumbles, she kept answering again, instead of letting him finish, and the judge pretended he was repeating himself. Also, when the defense guy asked the court if he could replay a portion of a recording, the WITNESS said, "No, sir.", as if it was her decision. I understand you are just getting into this, and really recommend caution in listening to all of her testimony. It's enlightening, for certain, but very trying as well. Small doses might help.

Originally posted by FlyersFan
reply to post by silo13

Your 'great' witness was in contempt of court with her attitude (which the judge could have tossed her in jail for) and she was caught telling numerous lies. Not to mention the fact that she thinks 'crazy ass cracker' isn't racist.

She was actually found in contempt? How did I miss that? She should have been jailed! Lying on the stand is a crime.

Originally posted by crazyewok

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
He's from the UK I do believe.

So am I. Dont take him as representative of the UK.

Our legal system works similiar to the US only big diffrence is we wear funny wigs. But its still the same Innocent until proven guilty and the burden is on the prosecution.

You have to forgive us brits for crashing in. In the UK you dont get media circuses like this as there are strict rules the media has to follow so as not to bias the public or Jury. So for us UK people this is a bit of a novelty.

I have spoken to Brits of all sorts, from sensible (like yourself) to totally nuts - just as people here!

Originally posted by DeadSeraph
Just to state, I am Canadian and don't have an agenda in any of this. In my country Zimmerman would have went to jail immediately, and probably would have faced a minimum of man slaughter as Canada has no self defence laws.

Yikes!

link   
reply to post by child5p1ay72

Not tonight I think. the jury hasn't even com back with a question yet. the court will respond and I think the jury will choose to go home for the night. They might want a fresh start to go through the manslaughter charge.. that's if they're following the rules. (Going through the charges in order starting with murder 2)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

Wrong, wrong, and wrong. The evidence has not shown the scenario you are depicting. Go back in your mind to the walk through with the cop. Those are your boys words.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   

i am not denying that trayvon was no angel but neither was zimmerman. i know you like to make excuses for zimmerman but he was not an outstanding citizen either.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

I stand by my sentiment. This was a good kid. The jury thinks so too and hasn't been tainted by freerepublic and all those nasty hateful places you frequent.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
get real .. the only reason the jury 'thinks so too'(speculation anyways) is because they've been LIED TO .. if pertinent evidence had been allowed in court, this verdict would've come in hrs ago or yesterday

reply to post by Grimpachi

I stand by my sentiment. This was a good kid. The jury thinks so too and hasn't been tainted by freerepublic and all those nasty hateful places you frequent.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
this whole trial is a sham and should have never taken place .. so much shady happenings in this case

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by dude77

"pertinent evidence". You mean all those nasty rumors you guys have spread around for 15 months.

Funny how you guys don't discuss Zimmerman's cousin who stated that George molested her for years and how racist his family was???

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

Thanks, been waiting all day for the verdict so this trial will be over with. Tired of the media bringing all this racist nonsense into this case making into a bigger deal than it already is.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Tm's tattoos were discussed in the trial.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
That's it ..no more errands tonight. Will get to tune in if they reach a verdict

And the way they are still going on I think they are close or hung.

Peace

new topics

top topics

<< 302  303  304    306  307  308 >>

join