It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zimmerman Trial

page: 304
<< 301  302  303    305  306  307 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrantedBail
reply to post by TKDRL

He was a kid. I don't care what you think.

I have taught my kids to run and scream from people that behave in that manner. It is what you have to do as parents in this day and age. You make way too many assumptions on the part of this young person.

well using this logic i would imagine his parents did the same thing.
why do you suppose he went back looking fo GZ?

why do you think he left the safety of his house, to go back to where GZ was?
remember jeantel said he was by his daddy house.

edit on 13-7-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

Kids dont attack adults?

Its 1am were i live. If i wanted to i could go down the road to the local sink estate and getmy head kicked in for free by the local yobs

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

My father was jumped in his backyard by 4 teenagers at random. 1 spent almost 8 years in jail.

Teenagers do attack adults.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028

My father was jumped in his backyard by 4 teenagers at random. 1 spent almost 8 years in jail.

Teenagers do attack adults.

No i agree 100% hence why i avoid certain areas after dark. I was just proving a point to the previous poster.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Wasn't meant to attack what you said in any way. It was actually to support you saying that teens attack adults.
edit on 7/13/2013 by ugie1028 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

I think he thought he had lost the "pervert" and was kickin' it talking to his friend on the phone. That was until Zimmerman approached him.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Right, so horrified kid. "Whew, lost him! Guess I will chill outside and walk in the dark since I lost the rapist that was chasing me."

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

I am sure they do. But not kid's of the caliber of Trayvon. You are talking about a good family here. His older brother was a senor in college. There were no gang affiliations, or tattoos, or body piercings. This was a boy that was being parented well. Why wasn't he driving??? Well probably because his keys had been snatched for doing whatever he did to get suspended. Doesn't make him a bad kid. You forgot about being a teenager.

All boys puff up their actions to other boys. Means nada. Look, I have raised two boys, I have first hand experience.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   

There were no gang affiliations, or tattoos, or body piercings. This was a boy that was being parented well.

Seriously?

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   

I think he thought he had lost the "pervert" and was kickin' it talking to his friend on the phone. That was until Zimmerman approached him.

yea right. go kick it where he last saw the "creepy a@@ cracker" that he just run from.
you know how stupid that sounds.

so i guess you tell your kids it's ok to go ahead and go back to where you just run from a "pervert" and kick it.

edit on 13-7-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Yes, seriously.

I have to ask but you don't have to answer.

How old are you?

Do you have any children"

Where and by who were you raised?

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   

He last saw the creep ass cracker in the parking lot. That is when he took off running.

Look, I am not doing this. I am burnt. You will not even entertain anything different that what your mind has already been set on.

Know this: Those 6 women don't think like you. Thank God!!!!

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Not that it really makes much of a difference. 30-something, no kids, raised my nieces for a few years. They sure as hell wouldn't go "wandering around in the dark" outside if someone was chasing them!

As for good parents. Martin's daddy was taking him around with him to visit his mistresses, quite possibly has gang ties.
edit on Sat, 13 Jul 2013 20:05:54 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   

I know you want to paint him as a misguided angel but he wasn't.

His recent past proves it. He only got worse over time leading up to Zimmerman where it peaked and sadly ended. His past actions are highly suspect and it gave a lot credibility to Zimmerman's claim of self defense.
edit on 7/13/2013 by ugie1028 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by IvanAstikov
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

1. He used derogatory terms about him to a person he was speaking to on a phone. Z never made any indication that he knew Trayvon had said such a thing, so why even go there? If Trayvon's remarks were hateful, then so were Z's recorded - not remembered - utterances about Trayvon during the nen call. I don't think you want to be suggesting that Z's derogatory language to the dispatcher about a person who couldn't hear the comments, meant he had to hate that person and want to harm them.

So? Does that make martin less of a racist? No, it does not. Zimmerman didn't make any racist comments during the call. Listen to it (not edited by a media outlet). Even in the trial, it was clear he didn't do anything but describe the race of "the guy" when asked to by the dispatcher. He wasn't sure at first, and confirmed it later on. Providing a description of a person isn't racist. martin's comments were to someone on the phone, and they DID show his hate for the person watching him, whom HE did not know, and his actions later proved his willingness to commit acts of violence based on that.

2. Could Good have mistaken what was really one person trying to get up off another as the person on the bottom being attacked? Of course he could. He even thinks that being on the bottom is always a losing position, despite his supposed knowledge of mma-type activities. Could he have even lied for Z? Who know? Certainly not you. Oh, and there's ZERO evidence Trayvon was an experienced street fighter, or even that he'd ever fought a 40lb heavier opponent.

The evidence of Martin's fights was concealed by a very biased judge. Videos and twitter comments that people have seen still prove it, though. Even his own friend (Jeantel) made comments showing that she clearly knew him to be a fighter. So, you want to claim that Zimmerman somehow pulled Martin down on top of himself, and took hold of Martin's fists to strike himself with them? Really? ALL the evidence shows Martin as the aggressor. Another witness also saw the guy in the darker (not red/orange) jacket on TOP. Your refusal to face the facts is beyond sad.

3. Could that have been because they were never really having a fight, and the only reason they were on the floor is because one of them slipped(I'm guessing the clumsy fat one) and they fell down together because they were having a standing wrestle? Again, I don't know for sure and neither do you, but it's not beyond the realms of possibility, and definitely sounds far more plausible than Z's tale of surviving a massive beatdown and then getting hold of his gun and sorting out the bad guy once and for all.

More delusions, coupled with personal jabs at Zimmerman. You have NOTHING to support your more and more fantastical claims. Don't you have something better to do?

Originally posted by Pixiefyre

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes
Remember, this guy had a lot of women's jewelry that wasn't his. The police in Miami didn't connect it to anything reported stolen THERE, but I wonder if anyone checked Sanford? Odds are good that they would find a match. Odds are even better that, if they did, we wouldn't hear about it.

I just felt the need to chime in regarding this issue and mention that if the jewelry was just costume flashy non-precious metals or gems, than this is a non-issue.

Where I live once a week Burlington Coat Factory dumps bags of the stuff in an open dumpster, some pieces are broken but some are cute and worth something to young people

If that was the case, then surely Martin would have stated this. That the police checked to see if it matched stolen stuff in Miami shows they believed it was stolen. I still wonder if they ever compared it to cases in Sanford. If I recall correctly, several items were women's wedding rings, thus not tossed out costume stuff. Something to consider, in any case, but seems to not fit.

The store is, I believe, to the west or northwest of the neighborhood. I think, though, that he cut through the neighborhood to the west (according to Jeantel), and didn't use an entrance. If, as I recall, she stated he was by mailboxes, which I think are near the north (front?) entrance, then he might have passed the place he was staying. Do you know of a map showing the route he took? I haven't been able to locate one. I am sure about the rough location of the store, though - saw that part in trial footage. Also not sure where Zimmerman first spotted him, or which way each went from there.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   

reply to post by ugie1028

. But not kid's of the caliber of Trayvon. You are talking about a good family here. . There were no gang affiliations, or tattoos, or body piercings. This was a boy that was being parented well. . Doesn't make him a bad kid. You forgot about being a teenager.

Wait WHAT??????

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Martin's daddy was taking him around with him to visit his mistresses, quite possibly has gang ties.

Seriously. You are completely unreasonable and are just making things up. I am done with you. You are wrong about the legal process, you are wrong about law, you are just a wrong person.

Don't go rioting when your boy is found guilty of manslaughter. Please. Our tax dollars have to clean that stuff up.

edit on 13-7-2013 by GrantedBail because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Stop lying. You know better.
Martin approached and confronted Zimmerman - FACT.

He never called him a pervert, but he did wait on GZ and jumped him. Probably Rachel knew, I would say Trayvon told her.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

So what. He was giving someone the bird. It looks like he was smoking either a cig, or those pipe thingys that are all the rage, or maybe even dope. But usually they don't a chance on wasting the smoke like that.

How do you know where that picture came from (of the gun)?? Did he copy and paste if or forward it.

This crap is as weak as Zimmerman's self-defense claim.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Here is another contributor on this thread that just makes stuff up! Show me your facts that doughboy was the one that was attacked by Trayvon. Other than the words of that person who is trying to avoid 30 hard ones.

new topics

top topics

<< 301  302  303    305  306  307 >>

join