It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zimmerman Trial

page: 300
<< 297  298  299    301  302  303 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

Oh you know very clear?
Manslaughter is murder 2 without ill will or depraved mind. Zimmerman isn't guilty of it. I think and hope that jury is convincing the two emotional women. I can't imagine all six thinking manslaugter, but I hope no oe is in there saying manslaughter is only a few years. If they charged him and heard the judge give 30 years they will be outraged.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

At least those who can read English.

And it wasn't in cursive.

Peace

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   

link   

Self edited due to further info ...

I found the charts to be fantastic. It would be very good reading for every jury in this country.
Help to be rid of bias. Help to keep them focused.
edit on 7/13/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

link   

link   
Everyone gathering back in court room....

Anxious now...

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I didn't mean to insult anyone. It is just some of the comments made feign incredulousness.

Like the defense attorney was supposed to let the jury know they couldn't consider manslaughter.... et al.

Yes, it was a wonderful chart. It was actually used by the prosecution in the Casey Anthony trial. It is very instructive in explaining reasonable doubt.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

Keep us updated! Whatever happens will reflect our society. A lot of foolish people would use this case to riot and protest to try to advance their politics. If he loses it will show the injustice of legal system. A lot of ugliness in this case.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
talking heads are seeming to say that the state is not out of the woods yet,and if they do clarify manslaughter further how they were talking about it i think he still has a good chance of getting off

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
SPECULATION on the live feed from the in court reporter ...(for what it's worth)

The jury might be wrestling with the verbage about the act being without hatred but intentional and unjustified.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie
Everyone gathering back in court room....

Anxious now...

Oooooh, it's exciting.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by RalagaNarHallas

The majority of talking head legal eagles on TV have said that this case should have been dropped and in fact it never should have been brought forward. No solid evidence and just a lot of appeal to emotions instead of facts.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Now I realize why people were complaining that the jury instructions suck. I don't think they explained well enough, that if you find Zimmerman not guilty of murder due to self defense, then that's it. You cannot even consider manslaughter at that point, it's over.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   

www.wftv.com... this is the feed im watching the defense attorney expert they have say it could go both ways but they basicly admit to having not real idea of whats gonna happen yet

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

We really don't know what the question is yet. But you have, this whole time, ridiculed anyone who saw things differently than you. They weren't looking at the "facts" or "evidence" or whatever. Like anyone that had an opinion that differed from yours' was ignorant.

You cannot entertain in your limited world that there are people that vehemently disagree with your take.

But, you will never accept that. It will be some mis-step by the jury.

It is quite sad.
edit on 13-7-2013 by GrantedBail because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

They might have found Murder 2 not to fit because of the 'ill will, spite, and hatred' not being there.
Not necessarily because of self defense reasons.

People lean to manslaughter because of the 'accident' and no ill will aspects that are in some manslaughters. IMHO

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Arguing answer now!!

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by RalagaNarHallas

Yep... that's the live feed that most of us are watching.
Their in court reporter seems to get information rather quickly.
Sometimes a few minutes before the TV even ....

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   

It's possible, but I think the only reasonable person that would not say self defense, has never experienced being pounded on while down and dazed.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   

They need clarification of the question. Gonna be a long night.

top topics

<< 297  298  299    301  302  303 >>

join