It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zimmerman Trial

page: 275
<< 272  273  274    276  277  278 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Butterflies.....

so someone help me. What kinds of things that were submitted in evidence that favored the prosecution? I didn't remember any....

so that's good

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by PLASIFISK

We are bad guys because we walk around with guns, because we protect our community? Interesting perspective.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
just FYI again

6 JURORS:

B-29: Described as a Hispanic woman, who works as a nurse treating patients with Alzheimer's. She has seven children and lived in Chicago at the time of the February 2012 shooting.

B-76: Described as a white middle-aged woman, who said Zimmerman had an "altercation with the young man. There was a struggle, and the gun went off."

B-37: Described as a middle-aged white woman, who works for a chiropractor and has many pets. She described protests in Sanford sparked after the delay in Zimmerman's arrest as "rioting."

B-51: Described as a retired white woman from Oviedo, Fla., who has a dog and 20-year-old cat. She knew a good deal about the case but said, "I'm not rigid in my thinking."

E-6: Described as a young white woman and mother, who used to work in financial services. She used this case as an example to her adolescent children, warning them to not go out at night.

E-40: Described as a white woman in her 60s, who lived in Iowa at the time of the shooting. She heard national news reports and recalls the shooting was in a gated community and a teenager was killed.

the 4 ALTERNATES:

E-40: Described as a white man in his 50s. He cautioned his 16-year-old stepson about wearing hoodie, which Trayvon Martin was wearing at the time of the shooting.

B-72: Described as a Hispanic man in his 20s, who works as maintenance technician at a school. He is a self-described power lifter and arm wrestler.

E-13: Described as a white woman in her 20s. She has brother who is black. She says she "never" watches the news, but when she first heard of shooting thought it was a "racial thing."

E-28: Described as a white middle-aged woman, who works as a nurse and says she listens to a lot of radio on her 15-minute commute. She said she knew little about the case and has no opinion about Zimmerman's guilt."

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

Hell, who am I kidding…..I have no idea what they’re doing. This is as frustrating as waiting for election results.

Except a rich guy smoking a pipe in Connecticut doesn't already know the results..

(..he's probably got a wager on it though.)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by PLASIFISK

So standing out front of my house then being led out of the neighborhood by a fellow with an AR makes me a punk and him the good guy?

In your eyes he is the innocent one and I the punk?

I can't go back and reread your post and respond thoroughly and specifically because it's been removed so I will just say that my comment was in response to TKDRL's response to you when he said:

Lol what?
You want to fight me for living out here in the middle of nowhere, minding my own business?

Now back on topic........

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by RUFFREADY

That is quite an interesting group of people there.

Thanks for the in depth info

edit on Fri, 12 Jul 2013 16:06:48 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Protestors outside of the court house are getting loud .. chanting ... holding up signs that are 'justice for Trayvon'. I wonder if the jury inside the court house can hear them and if it will intimidate them in their deliberations?

link   
Listening to the courtroom---Whatever it was, 6 copies of it were made...

so a picture? a transcript?

link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Your welcome

It might help to read and (guess how they'll think) such.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Some of those are kinda curious. That the defense agreed with a alternate that said she initially thought it was a racial thing means she heard the manipulated story and didn't try to learn otherwise is strange.

Also the power lifter/ body builder could very easily be one of those guns are for wimps brah's.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Just in: Judge asked "Is the evidence given ACCEPTABLE by the state?"

That's telling...its evidence that favors the defense.

edit on 12-7-2013 by ButterCookie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
The jury asked for a list of evidence used in the trial.
That's pretty standard stuff. Nothing earth shattering.
But it DOES tell us one thing ... it tells us that the
initial vote that they take right after the fore-person is picked
isn't all in agreement. The jury ... at this point ... is split in it's thoughts.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
7 out of 10 of them have at least heard about the case. This points to the jury tainting by the MSM I always talk about
edit on Fri, 12 Jul 2013 16:07:46 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
It'll be a hung jury.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie
Listening to the courtroom---Whatever it was, 6 copies of it were made...

so a picture? a transcript?

It was my understanding that all they asked for and received was a numbered list with descriptions for the evidence. I don't think it any actual evidence.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
B-29: Described as a Hispanic woman, who works as a nurse treating patients with Alzheimer's. She has seven children and lived in Chicago at the time of the February 2012 shooting.

that must be the one that took a lot of notes. She could be the one also that's asking for the inventory of evidence. Me thinks

link   
reply to post by OneisOne

Sounds like the jury is trying to find some evidence in their notes. They are probably trying to find specific events that have been referenced by the witnesses or the lawyers. They may just be being thorough.

link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie
Just in: Judge asked "Is the evidence given ACCEPTABLE by the state?"

That's telling...its evidence that favors the defense.

edit on 12-7-2013 by ButterCookie because: (no reason given)

But what does that question mean? The jury did ask to look at something and the judge cleared it with the prosecution?

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnBreakable
It'll be a hung jury.

The jury at this point is split. If it wasn't, then we would have had a verdict based on the first initial vote they take right after picking the fore-person. I can't see anyone realistically finding this guy guilty. But at least one of them thinks he is guilty and at least one of them thinks he isn't.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

It was E6 that took all the notes and was noted as being "serious".

I only remember because she was the only one with a single digit.

new topics

top topics

<< 272  273  274    276  277  278 >>

join