It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zimmerman Trial

page: 272
<< 269  270  271    273  274  275 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel
In closing the prosecution said he was 16 years, 21 days old - what happened to 17 years old.

He kept referring to him as a child...the 16 years 21 days was, I suppose, the proof. Dunno about the 17 for sure. The prosecution has been caught in other lies during their closing, so I don't know whether to trust that statement or not.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Politically motivated MOB RULE!!! This is all this is... Just listen to the ex sanford police chief in his own words.

People lets take race out of this, look at the facts, the evidence!!

Zimmerman was protecting himself, the police chief even knew this whole thing was
to please the mobs, IS THAT WHAT AMERICA HAS COME TOO!!?

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanAstikov

Says the guy who has no facts at all to back him up... just speculation.... a theory. again that's all you have is a theory. the defense was backed by facts and the prosecution was backed by a somber fairytale.

/Que violin again

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by IvanAstikov
reply to post by ugie1028

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Yep, GZ is the bad guy because he used restraint. He should have went all 'wild west' that would have been more believable.

MOTF!
edit on Fri Jul 12 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by starfoxxx

Here we go again….4 minutes ago on USA TODAY.

Remembering the passions that inflamed the country with debates over race, profiling and gun laws, cities across Florida are bracing for protests and possible riots as the trial of neighborhood watchman George Zimmerman winds down.
www.usatoday.com...

Does anyone think this jury will finish deliberations today or this weekend?

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by roadgravel

It's interesting though, since the jury did not get all the information we did, like seeing how the judge acted when they were not in the room. The cell phone information, social media etc.

In fairness, much of the info from before doesn't really enter into the case. The nicest or most evil person could act in the opposite during the event or it might have no bearing. That is why the law operates the way it does.

A previous crime doesn't mean the person was committing a crime at the time and a lawful minded person could break the law.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

You know... the more they 'promote' these riots... its more likely they will happen.

They need to stop adding fuel to the fire.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

Absolutely correct.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanAstikov

No more psychic than anyone who claims to know Zimmerman was in fear of imminent death or serious injury when he fired his one and only shot against a guy who had supposedly attacked him for no good reason.

Nuff said!

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by bbracken677

Originally posted by LeaderOfProgress
reply to post by PLASIFISK

In the town I live in there is a population of about 300, we have to keep an eye on each others saftey. The closest law enforcement is 30min away. People in our town have folloewd and question the youth as to what they were doing on countless occasions. Never once did the children feel like they should assault some one bause of this. Never once has the adult population felt that in some way their childrens rights were violated because someone asked "what are you doing".

It is sad times when members of the community can be villified for watching out for each other.

It's the sense of entitlement all over again. I should be able to behave as i please, be a wannabe gangsta, dress like one, talk like one. If you follow me though, I have the right to pound you into the ground and it is murder if you defend yourself. You do not have the right to follow me, but I have the right to assault you.........and you have no right to defend yourself with deadly force.

There is something awfully disturbing about this kind of thinking.....

Well. The conversation I had with him was that. Say for instance, I moved to his town, and bought a house. To lead I'm not to big of a people person. I moved in at night and only go out at night because I have a skin condition that makes me hypersensitive to sun light. However, a week afterive been living therei decide to step out front and look at my house, you know thinking I might want to upgrade windows or landscape or something. Anyway, while minding my own business, some guy walks up to me with a AR slung across his back and asks if I need help finding an address or something. Now I dont know him and don't really care to know him. However, I see he is rather large with a beard and obviously trying to intimidate me. Not working though. I tell him to f@@k off. I don't have to talk to him, I live here! And AR's are nothing special. Besides, I have a nice little .380 tucked under my shirt, legally given my CCL for that state. In addition to that having the AR slung across your back isn't threatening.

However, he deems that I don't belong and has now taken it upon himself to walk me out of the neighborhood I've only been living in for a week. Oh and he calls the police on me.

Now, things could have gone worst but, I stayed cool. I wanted the police to come. I wanted the police to tell him that I live there. And I will enjoy pressing charges against him. Yes we could have exchanged fire. We both may have died though. Who knows.

But this way he will have time to get his good ole boys to run my name. Get some background history on, of little he would get. And knowwithout a doubt that I would absolutely love to welcome him into my world, sincere so nicely brought me into his.

Airassult!!!

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

But thats just a scratch he should have know his life was not in danger.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Will the president comment on this trial, since he has in the past?

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   

You know... the more they 'promote' these riots... its more likely they will happen.

I agree with you but isn’t that how race-baiting is? I mean if people wouldn’t bring race into every situation then people wouldn’t be so emotionally involved (aside from direct family and friends) in cases like this.

Someone is always pounding the race drum….you know the old saying “He who smelt it dealt it”?? The true racists are those that stoke the racial tensions.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesaneone
reply to post by seabag

But thats just a scratch he should have know his life was not in danger.

Looks like a broken nose to me....

I don't have a picture of the back of his bloody head but there was damage. And who are you to tell someone when and what they should feel when being attacked? It was a disparity of force....GZ was losing and HE CLAIMS he was in fear for his safety. That's his prerogative....it was his life on the line.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by PLASIFISK

Lol nice one. You do have a great imagination, it was a cool story

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   

As badly as the news outlets would love to see rioting, I just don't think it's going to happen this time. People just aren't dumb enough to buy into this one no matter how much marketing they do.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
All you creepy assed Crackers better start digging in cause according to twiitter, and i quote...Dems gonna have me some riot'n"..

link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

link   

Originally posted by Zarniwoop

As badly as the news outlets would love to see rioting, I just don't think it's going to happen this time. People just aren't dumb enough to buy into this one no matter how much marketing they do.

You have more faith in the goodness of society then I do. I hope your are correct. Hopefully people get too lazy to do anything.

top topics

<< 269  270  271    273  274  275 >>

join