It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zimmerman Trial

page: 249
<< 246  247  248    250  251  252 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Court back in session:

If I was a religious person, this is where I would be praying for his acquital.

I have confidence in this Defense though.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

No acquittal yet. Jury needs to deliberate before they can hand out the verdicts.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by bbracken677

I'm not the one saying he was a burglar. For all your apparent criticisms of criminals, you seem to overlook that they come in all sorts of shapes, sizes, and levels of intelligence. I like how now Trayvon is not only a scumbag criminal, but automatically a dumb one too, despite never having been caught for his transgressions.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
reply to post by ButterCookie

No acquittal yet. Jury needs to deliberate before they can hand out the verdicts.

I understand that; just syaing at the end of the trial.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Oh he brought up the lie lol. Well played.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Wiz4769

Zimmerman has a lawsuit against CNN so CNN is biased against him. CNN 'selectively edited' tapes of him and tried to make him out to be a racist. They manufactured evidence. I hope Zimmerman nails CNN but good! Dang MSM race baiters ...

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

And it's not just for libel, they messed with his right to fair trial.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
PROTIP: If you are ever going to get yourself shot by an over-zealous NW guy, make sure your past was squeaky clean or you are going to have a hard time getting a conviction of your killer if there isn't actual video footage shot of the event by a professional camera crew with a reputation for impartiality.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Despite the Obama interjecting himself in the case with his "If I had a son he would look like TM" comment , the DOJ witchhunt to arrest after GZ was intially released without being charged, after 5 police interviews while not "lawyering up", the liberal media smears against GZ, the biased judge obviously pro-prosecution, etc., GZ will walk.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by IvanAstikov

Better PROTIP: Don't attack someone in a state where the citizens are not disarmed sheep to the slaughter. OR more ideally, do not attack someone period

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Noffke, a person trained to hear these calls every day, but is prepared to describe exactly how he was thinking on a night when this was just one call among many others.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Witness breakdown...Good move!

The 911 operator saying that George was very calm and polite...plus the VERY important fact that the operator said, "Could you find out where the suspect is?"

Yes...good move

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
HA! Bernie made a face when MOM said 'Martin was running left to right' ....
(Bernie ... .prosecution guy ... for those of you who aren't watching ... )

Prosecution doesn't like that the defense is questioning Martins motives ....

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I like how he seems to be avoiding blatantly bashing any witness that don't support Zimmerman's story totally, unlike the prosecutor.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by IvanAstikov
O Mara is stating that you can't connect the state's dots to decide your verdict, but it's okay to do his dot-to-dot picture and take it as accurately representative of what happened.

The justice system is: "Innocent until proven guilty". Understand?

The reason you cannot connect the state's dots is cause they are all over the place...you do get that right? The prosecution has not put forth a scenario as what is proven to have happened, but has questioned and presented many mini-scenarios.

Meanwhile, the defense put forth a scenario involving self-defense which the prosecution has not refuted with anything but emotion and a plethora of possible alternative scenario's to GZ's account.

The burden of proof is on the prosecution!!! It is virtually a unanimous opinion that the state has failed to do this. Is it due to inept evidence collection? Is it due to an inept prosecution who brings witnesses forward who are shown to have lied and/or become better witnesses for the defense than the prosecution? All of the above?

Bottom line is:it is innocent until proven guilty. Period.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnBreakable
Despite the Obama interjecting himself in the case with his "If I had a son he would look like TM" comment , the DOJ witchhunt to arrest after GZ was intially released without being charged, after 5 police interviews while not "lawyering up", the liberal media smears against GZ, the biased judge obviously pro-prosecution, etc., GZ will walk.

Some would say "in spite of" and I would say "because of!" Jurors are very good at seeing through it all - I am sure of that.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
He is destroying them. Completly destroying them.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by IvanAstikov
reply to post by silo13

If that girl had been lying about the nature of her phone call, there's no way she could have withstood the pressure she was given by West.

I disagree. They are taught from a young age to lie to the cops and anyone in a position of authority. And her attitude and disrespect for the court in general showed how much she hated "the man".

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Great ending, tell Zimmerman to get up and scream lol. Would be awesome.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by bbracken677

The justice system is: "Innocent until proven guilty". Understand?

And The Justice System never gets things wrong, amirite?

Innocent until guilty is a soundbite, not a Golden Rule. It's a term for use in a court of law, not a universally recognised truth. The presumption can be dropped in an instant if you have reasonable belief that the person claiming innocence is a PROVEN liar.

edit on 12-7-2013 by IvanAstikov because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 246  247  248    250  251  252 >>

join