It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zimmerman Trial

page: 211
<< 208  209  210    212  213  214 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by j.r.c.b.

Why would you expect that Martins DNA would be everywhere? They were not having sex, and last I checked it was Zimmerman bleeding.......
the 30 punch lie made up by z. Really, no DNA on trayvons hands......so, hhmmmm, really how did z really get those little bumps.....also a lie by z saying Trayvon was reaching or his holster, really, none of trayvons DNA on that holster......lies by z.....last I checked, Trayvon was bleeding from a gunshot wound while unjustly attacked/followed, then he died....of which zimmerman shows no remorse and states, it's gods will.....

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by j.r.c.b.
I love the fact that people want to ignore the Z family for lying to the court about the money they hid, & Georgie's sick past.

I don't really know what you're talking about (only lately began to take interest in this trial) when you say George's sick past or money that was hidden, but I bet you're not going to be so quick in saying the same about the Martins - Trademarking Trayvon's death (!) and settling for 1 million USD.
I'm also sure you're not going to mention Trayvon's questionable past, ever.

Yet, lets all gang up on Trayvon, who lived only 17 yrs, was still a minor, definately was followed, scared, & probably thought zimmerman was a molester of some sort

The only reason many people are taking sides against Trayvon, in my opinion, are people like you who can't even seperate logic and emotion and base their entire opinion over mixing up the two while adding baseless speculations into the mix. You have dumbasses on Twitter and Tumblr that cannot possibly be further away from the case, that act like not only they were at the crime scene but they had known TM and GZ for years and know how they think, what they like, what they hate etc.

The fact he was 17 years old changes nothing. 17 year old teenagers can easily beat down grown men especially like GZ. If you have watched the trial yesterday you'd have seen the expert witness' testimony that stated that GZ clearly was an untrained, unfit, and basically in a shameful physical shape.

we all, good parents teach our children to do whatever necessary to get away from the stranger........FYI- none of Georgie's DNA was found on trayvons hands, knuckles, shirt sleeves, & trayvons DNA was never found near the holster of that gun. O, but Georgie said Trayvon was reaching for it, so it must be true.....please......bottom line, zim had no reason to follow. None.

There's absolutely no connection between the end of that quote and what you wrote at the beginning. None of what you said (DNA...) explains why GZ had no reason to follow TM. Also, are you sure about the DNA stuff, or would you like to reconsider what you just said? I'm giving you a bold hint here.
edit on 11-7-2013 by InstantRemedy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by IvanAstikov
It's not always about whether something is allowed by law, it's about whether you really, really had to kill someone, or whether you are doing it because you have a tool that enables you to do it with minimum effort.

Then you're talking about an Unethical response? Unproportioned one?

Personally I wouldn't shoot someone I can easily fend off. But I wouldn't blame anyone that does nor would I question their motives. Who knows if this is the first time this person attacks people? Or if he's armed, carrying a knife etc.

Obviously it's not your moral duty to shoot your attacker if you can fend him off, but is it justified? It can be justified for sure.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Sounds like you watch too much Dexter and CSI to me...... Again, do you think that any time you touch another person, you are leaving DNA all over or something?

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Agreed......only in this case I disagree with you. We've been on the boards for a while now, & I usually agree with you in other threads.....it's all good

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Here's zimmermans 911 call logs. All 47, from 4 year olds playing, to suspicios black males.....: www.motherjones.com...

Talk about paranoia.....geez....

Man, This guy must have been a Nightmare at School...I'll bet he had the Head On speed dial...Little snitch that he is.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by InstantRemedy

I love the fact that people want to ignore the Z family for lying to the court about the money they hid, & Georgie's sick past.

I don't really know what you're talking about (only lately began to take interest in this trial) when you say George's sick past or money that was hidden, but I bet you're not going to be so quick in saying the same about the Martins - Trademarking Trayvon's death (!) and settling for 1 million USD.
I'm also sure you're not going to mention Trayvon's questionable past, ever.

Yet, lets all gang up on Trayvon, who lived only 17 yrs, was still a minor, definately was followed, scared, & probably thought zimmerman was a molester of some sort

The only reason many people are taking sides against Trayvon, in my opinion, are people like you who can't even seperate logic and emotion and base their entire opinion over mixing up the two while adding baseless speculations into the mix. You have dumbasses on Twitter and Tumblr that cannot possibly be further away from the case, that act like not only they were at the crime scene but they had known TM and GZ for years and know how they think, what they like, what they hate etc.

The fact he was 17 years old changes nothing. 17 year old teenagers can easily beat down grown men especially like GZ. If you have watched the trial yesterday you'd have seen the expert witness' testimony that stated that GZ clearly was an untrained, unfit, and basically in a shameful physical shape.

we all, good parents teach our children to do whatever necessary to get away from the stranger........FYI- none of Georgie's DNA was found on trayvons hands, knuckles, shirt sleeves, & trayvons DNA was never found near the holster of that gun. O, but Georgie said Trayvon was reaching for it, so it must be true.....please......bottom line, zim had no reason to follow. None.

There's absolutely no connection between the end of that quote and what you wrote at the beginning. None of what you said (DNA...) explains why GZ had no reason to follow TM. Also, are you sure about the DNA stuff, or would you like to reconsider what you just said? I'm giving you a bold hint here.

Actually Georgie & wifey had to answer to the courts for the missing money's, before this trial started....I've read through thousands of docs, no, according to the ME, there was none of George's DNA on trayvons hands. Not sure where you got your info. I got mine from everything released by the courts & p.d....it was stated in court, none of trayvons DNA was on that holster. I have been watching court everyday....sorry, don't follow twits on twitter...
edit on 7/11/13 by j.r.c.b. because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   

If Martin was a smart fighter, he would have grabbed the sleaves of his hoody, and protected his knuckles with it. It's a good old trick, it's what I would do. Kinda hard to explain, but you grab the whole hole part of the handhole, bunch it up in your hand, then make a fist. It protects your knuckles, at the same time giving you mass in your hand to make your fist tight. It's almost as good as the old roll of quarters trick.

edit on Thu, 11 Jul 2013 07:04:31 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Actually Georgie & wifey had to answer to the courts for the missing money's, before this trial started

Like I said I don't know that part and I explained why. Not saying you're making this up.
But I suppose you're not going to be level-headed and mention the questionable stuff regarding the Martins; as I said, trademarking their son's death, settling for 1 million USD, and bring up TM's questionable past. Obviously you're very comfortable mentioning anything that puts the Zimmermans in bad light, why can't you be unbiased and do the same for the other side?
Or, even better, have the extremely wild notion not to play anything from the past and address this case as it is.
When you take into account the dirt you can sling on both sides, you're actually better off having that notion.

....I've read through thousands of docs, no, according to the ME, there was none of George's DNA on trayvons hands. Not sure where you got your info.

I didn't say you're making it up, I was just asking if you're sure you're going to use this as reasoning. The poster with the five characters TKDRL(?) already saved you time - you don't leave your DNA on someone just by touching him.

link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Lol....actually, no neither....z is the one that said TM hit him 20-30 times, that's bound to leave some DNA on TM hands if correct.....no skin under TM fingernails either....

link   
reply to post by InstantRemedy

When you are fighting someone and beating him, seeing a barrel of a gun in the midst of the struggle will not make you stop.

That is one experience I haven't had, although once in a small town in Germany, I had a firearm pointed in my face by an irate German citizen of Turkish descent. One of my companions had started an argument and when I stepped between him and the other guy, he stepped back and pulled out a gun. I just held my hands up, turned my back on him, and told my companion to stfu and led him away. If I understood German I could have told you what insults the guy shouted as we scurried away.

How many times have you fought someone who was pointing a gun at you?

You don't think much during a fight, especially when it comes to a street one with no rules.

Some people do, some people don't. I'm sure you've heard of plenty of cases where people who've had traumatic experiences describe it happening in slo-mo, and remembering every detail, while others are so traumatised they block everything out. George certainly didn't have the latter experience.

edit on 11-7-2013 by IvanAstikov because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soloprotocol
Man, This guy must have been a Nightmare at School...I'll bet he had the Head On speed dial...Little snitch that he is.

You do realize that was his job, right?
"Snitch"? Still in highschool I see.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

If he'd been a smart fighter in the situation Zimmerman describes, he would have been dropping pointy elbows, giving George forearm smashes, biting his face and butting him senseless, given 30 seconds of Zimbo just lying there twiddling his thumbs.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Why would punching leave DNA though? I don't understand why you would expect to be finding DNA from punching. Unless they were both really dirty people that never showered or washed, they would not have a bunch of dead skin cells all over the place to rub off on each other for example. A loose hair here or there maybe.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by IvanAstikov

Good point, if Martin was a trained fighter MMA style, Zimmerman woulda been even more of a mess. Good street fighters in my experience, only use fists mostly it seems. More like boxing and wrestling, I rarely see any knees, shoulders or elbows used.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   

That is one experience I haven't had, although once in a small town in Germany, I had a firearm pointed in my face by an irate German citizen of Turkish descent. One of my companions had started an argument and when I stepped between him and the other guy, he stepped back and pulled out a gun. I just held my hands up, turned my back on him, and told my companion to stfu and led him away. If I understood German I could have told what insults the guy shouted as we scurried away.

That is miles away different than having a gun pulled at you in the middle of a physical confrontation, especially when you're the attacker.

How many times have you fought someone who was pointing a gun at you?

I humbly suspect you'll take my answer with a grain of salt. But I was under the gun many times, atleast twice in the situation that I'm describing.

Some people do, some people don't. I'm sure you've heard of plenty of cases where people who've had traumatic experiences describe it happening in slo-mo, and remembering every detail, while others are so traumatised they block everything out. George certainly didn't have the latter experience.

When you're the attacked person, and losing bad, you're going to be traumatized, yes. Attackers are filled with adrenaline and do not stop to think, especially if they are not strangers to pistols.

Drawing out your gun in hopes your attacker will take off is pointless. It never happens. The attacked is so full of adrenaline he's going to attempt avoiding the gun and keep going even harder if he makes it.
For the attacked person it's do or die; they never count on using their gun as intimidation if they are under attack.

Before a physical confrontation has begun, and in the middle of, are two completely different instances of drawing out a gun that will cause two completely different reactions from the attacker for many obvious and not so obvious reasons.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by InstantRemedy

So he was employed as a snitch??who employed him??? who payed his salary??...

Most snitches i know usually end up in court for things like Kiddie Fiddling and Fraud or some other nasty stuff....

yeah, your community is safe with the Like's of George watching over you..

edit on 11-7-2013 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-7-2013 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soloprotocol
So he was employed as a snitch??who emploted him??? who payed his salary??...

Neighborhood watch, buddy. Your job is to report shady stuff to the police. I don't even know why I bother replying.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Let's say Trayvon managed to land 10 punches in the first 10 seconds of the interaction, unless he was punching George in his belly, the chances of him landing all 10 punches flush on GZ's head or face without receiving any damage that is going to be developing for the next 30 seconds to 3 minutes, but not be visible afterwatds, are slim to zero. A tiny abrasion on his non-favoured hand isn't the kind of evidence you'd see from a punch that landed wrong.

On top of that, you have Trayvon allegedly holding Z's head to slam it against the concrete surface, no doubt causing instant bleeding, but none of the blood trails on Z's head showed any sign of such handling.

edit on 11-7-2013 by IvanAstikov because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   

reply to post by ownbestenemy

Sure, you can follow me around all day and night, but if I head into a deserted unlit area and you follow me, I am only going to suspect the worst and if you get near enough to be threatening, you're going to pay for it.

You just become TM. You solved the case.

new topics

top topics

<< 208  209  210    212  213  214 >>

join