It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zimmerman Trial

page: 195
<< 192  193  194    196  197  198 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeaderOfProgress

Originally posted by IvanAstikov
reply to post by AlexG141989

I can't say honestly who the screams were for certain, but I'm not favouring the guy with the gun who waits until he is on the brink of consciousness before drawing it. Why would a guy with a gun scream for help from anyone else? Did he want someone to come and hold Trayvon still while he shot him?

How about a guy who only wanted to use deadly force as a last resort... Think, don't just try to find the man guilty.

But that's why this case is so tragic. It's a definition of the disadvantages of US gun laws. Sure, the nutters and masturbators will claim that it's actually an advert for them, because George got to do what they only get to dream about, but really it just shows that guns are spectacularly good - or bad - at upping the stakes to the point of stupidity.

If George hadn't been armed would he have followed Martin? Probably not. Would he have shot him? Obviously not. I don't say this to exonerate Martin's behaviour, but without the presence of the firearm in the situation George would be at home eating his tea and Martin would be, I dunno, smoking weed. Both better scenarios than the current one.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   

reply to post by AlexG141989

I can't say honestly who the screams were for certain, but I'm not favouring the guy with the gun who waits until he is on the brink of consciousness before drawing it. Why would a guy with a gun scream for help from anyone else? Did he want someone to come and hold Trayvon still while he shot him?

Because maybe he didn't want to shoot TM just to shoot him and wanted to try to get help to get TM off of him before he resorted to using his gun.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Newly Released Documents Detail the Department of Justice’s Role in Organizing Trayvon Martin Protests

Would anyone here be at all surprised by this government interference and judgment of GUILTY on the part of the obama/holder team in order to foment racial tension in America? Judicial Watch announced today that it has obtained documents proving that the Department of Justice played a major behind-the-scenes role in organizing protests against George Zimmerman. Zimmerman is on trial for second-degree murder in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin in February 2012.

Judicial Watch filed a Freedom of Information Act request with the DOJ on April 24, 2012. According to the documents JW received, a little-known DOJ unit called the Community Relations Service deployed to Sanford, FL to organize and manage rallies against Zimmerman.

Among JW’s findings: Partial text:

March 25 – 27, 2012, CRS spent $674.14 upon being “deployed to Sanford, FL, to work marches, demonstrations, and rallies related to the shooting and death of an African-American teen by a neighborhood watch captain.”
March 25 – 28, 2012, CRS spent $1,142.84 “in Sanford, FL to work marches, demonstrations, and rallies related to the shooting and death of an African-American teen by a neighborhood watch captain.
March 30 – April 1, 2012, CRS spent $892.55 in Sanford, FL “to provide support for protest deployment in Florida.”
March 30 – April 1, 2012, CRS spent an additional $751.60 in Sanford, FL “to provide technical assistance to the City of Sanford, event organizers, and law enforcement agencies for the march and rally on March 31.”
April 3 – 12, 2012, CRS spent $1,307.40 in Sanford, FL “to provide technical assistance, conciliation, and onsite mediation during demonstrations planned in Sanford.”
April 11-12, 2012, CRS spent $552.35 in Sanford, FL “to provide technical assistance for the preparation of possible marches and rallies related to the fatal shooting of a 17 year old African American male.” – expenses for employees to travel, eat, sleep?

JW says the documents it obtained reveal that CRS is not engaging in its stated mission of conducting “impartial mediation practices and conflict resolution,” but instead engaged on the side of the anti-Zimmerman protesters.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by JuniorDisco

Typical...... Nutters and masturbators? That is really mature.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Or George would be dead from having his head bashed in.

So I take it you want people to advocate for people to stay in their car when they see a possible crime.

Nothing to see here move along. Only criminals should be armed right. Blahh!!!

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by JuniorDisco
If George hadn't been armed would he have followed Martin? Probably not. Would he have shot him? Obviously not. I don't say this to exonerate Martin's behaviour, but without the presence of the firearm in the situation George would be at home eating his tea and Martin would be, I dunno, smoking weed. Both better scenarios than the current one.

If GZ would have still gotten out of his truck to try and locate TM without his gun, it may have also turned out that GZ is dead and TM is boasting to his boys how he beat a "crazy ass cracker" to death while he was at his dads?

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
www.judicialwatch.org...

DOJ sends secret “peacekeepers” where Trayvon Martin was
killed
Last Updated: July 10, 2013

Judicial Watch, Inc. (Judicial Watch) onApril 24, 2012 launched an
investigation into the Trayvon Martin case based on reports that the U.S.
Department of Justice (DOJ) had sent a secret team of “peacekeepers” to
Sanflord, Florida, where Martin was shot on February 26, 2012 after
wandering in a gated community after dark. George Zimmerman, a resident
of the community and its neighborhood watch captain, is currently on trial for
Martin’s death though he maintains he acted in self-defense.

Records obtained by Judicial Watch in response to local, state and federal
public records requests show that the so-called peacekeepers are part of a
large and growing division within DOJcalled the Community Relations
Service (CRS). Though CRS purports to spot and quell racial tensions
nationwide before they arise, the documents obtained by Judicial Watch show
the group actively worked to foment unrest, spending thousands of taxpayer
dollars on travel and hotel rooms to train protestors throughout Florida. The
peacekeepers also met with officials of the Republican National Convention,
scheduled for several months later in Tampa, to warn them to expect protests
in connection with Martin’s death.

CRS employee spent $1,142.84 to travel to Sanford, Florida from March
25-28, 2012 “to work marches, demonstrations, and rallies”;
CRS employee spent $751.60 to travel to Sanford, Florida from March
30-April 1, 2012 “to provide technical assistance to the City of Sanford,
event organizers, and law enforcement agencies for the march and rally
on March 31”;
CRS employee spent $1,307.40 to travel to Sanford, Florida from April
3-12, 2012 “to provide technical assistance, conciliation, and onsite
mediation during demonstrations planned in Sanford”;
CRS employee spent $672.24 to travel to Tampa, Florida from April 18-20, 2012 “to meet with RNC official related to possible protests and
demonstrations during the RNC”

www.whitehousedossier.com...

Little-Known DOJ Cell Watches Trayvon
Martin Protests
by KEITH KOFFLER on APRIL 17, 2012, 9:57 AM

The officials are members of the DOJ’s Community Relations Service, also
known as “The Peacemakers,” a special unit established under the 1964 Civil
Rights Act and empowered to act to mitigate local tensions between ethnic
groups.

www.mainjustice.com...

CRS Website

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by MessOnTheFED!

Not everybody who can fight wants to at every opportunity. Not everybody who wants to fight actually can. Although size has been mentioned as a factor in this fight, there's truth in the saying "it's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Trayvon Martin could have been one of those tough, skinny guys who can go all night and never loses his cool in a fight. Some people do have that capacity to remain calm at the heart of the storm, but Trayvon's damage to George doesn't indicate him having that ability.

Others go to pieces at the slightest suggestion of impending violence and freeze totally. I'll freely admit - that could well have been George. But, there are far too many other inconsistencies in his story to give him the benefit of the doubt anymore.
edit on 10-7-2013 by IvanAstikov because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by AmerigoVespucci

Lol we posted at almost the same time. Glad to see someone else is watching! I hear Rush is talking about it right now.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

If all you are going to do is get your ass kicked and end up killing someone, yes, stay in your vehicle.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie
Just wanted to bump my post from a page or two back..

this was very relevent to today's cross-examine:

the Prosecution is ttrying to go somewhere with this "90 degree angle" thing, but he CAN"T.

He is sitting straight up on te mannequin, but trying to assert that Martin was 'getting off' of Zimmerman, that he would be at a 90 degree angle. WRONG. He is sitting at 180 degrees, and FOUGHT him at a 90 degree angle, exactly where the evidence places him.

i understand what you are trying to say, but i think your off a little bit.

in order for TM to be at a 180deg to GM he would have to lay down . as the 0 to 180deg line shows
when he is sitting on his chest he is at 90deg or a right angle, once he moved forward being his GM head 180 he could only move from 90deg to 180, or back being his feet 90deg back to 0. he could not move more than 180deg foward to back direction.

didn't do a real good job at explaining it but i think you know what i mean but i think you can understand what i'm saying
edit on 10-7-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanAstikov

We are not all blessed with psychic abilities to see into the future......

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Well it is still a free country and I refuse to be intimidated because a certain group of people feel they have the right to assault myself because I am walking in the same direction.

It is better for those people to learn not to assault strangers because they may be shot and killed in self defense. This may have to happen a few more times before those people understand the law.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   

You could have asked Trayvon Martin if it was a free country if Zimmerman hadn't left a massive hole in his heart.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Im sorry - your last point was ok and inside the range of what hes likely to think - likewise was my theori, i dont think one squashes the other, and im not interested in a theorifight, your entitled to have yours, and i still believe in what i said is possible - both theories are speculating and we dont wanna do that here would we

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Woot! It's on Drudge! That's bleeping awesome!

REPORT: DOJ spent tax dollars to
help organize, support 'Justice for
Trayvon' protests...

dailycaller.com...

Link is daily caller, pjmedia, judicial watch, Drudge. It's National now, thw DoJ and Obama HAVE to answer to this now. Thereis no way they cannot respond.

edit on 10-7-2013 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-7-2013 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

You could have asked Trayvon Martin if it was a free country if Zimmerman hadn't left a massive hole in his heart.

Well if he had gone home or talked instead of attacking he wouldn't have been shot.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

It's a free country, not anarchy. You can't go around fighting people, you cannot legally get on top of someone and pummel them and call it self defense. On the ground, no longer a threat, so not self defense anymore. And that is assuming that zimmerman started it, which I have seen no evidence to lead me to believe.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Us "gun owners" take the idea of having to take someone's life with extream gravity, it is a decision that we never want to have to make. We do not dream about or get off on the idea of taking a person's life. We do however know that the world can be a cold, crule place, and in being so may put us in a position where we must decide. Wil it be my life? Will it be our families life? Will it be a strangers life? Or will it be the perpatrator of violence's life? Owning and carrying a fire arm doesn' make one a coward nor a cowby, it just makes one prepared to deal with the crule aspect of human life if it ever inflicts itself upon us or those we know.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Poor boy probably thought he was being followed by some creepy child molester. GZ looks like he would be, too. Big, bad neighborhood watch captain.

top topics

<< 192  193  194    196  197  198 >>

join