It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zimmerman Trial

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by IvanAstikov

And how long was he supposed to have been? You do realize that on wet grass, sitting in one place, he likely wouldn't have any grass stains right? Another pointless attempt. Keep going you will come up with something someday, years from now.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

SHOCK! HORROR! Teen Tweets about pussy, drugs and how tough they are. Update at 6.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by JuniorDisco

Because it's in line with where he was and everything. The direction he was going, where he was attacked, where he said he was, and where his truck was all fits.

I am not calling any evidence against him circumstantial, it is in fact 100 percent circumstantial and based on one witness who lied on the stand and admitted that she didn't care about and rushed through the interview that created the basis for the entire case.

The case should have been thrown out right then honestly. That girl who has lied multiple times and made up parts of interviews and depositions was the only reason this trial went to court. It was her word against the polices, if it hadn't been for the president commenting and media blowing it out of proportion causing people to act like idiots it never would have gotten to court.

You don't seem to understand. There is zero evidence against Zimmerman.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   

He also texted pictures of drugs, guns, and sent texts about getting into fights. Was caught with burglary tools and jewelry, and I believe assaulted a bus driver.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
He also texted pictures of drugs, guns, and sent texts about getting into fights. Was caught with burglary tools and jewelry, and I believe assaulted a bus driver.

... and racist and bigoted texts. That was the point. Zimmerman never went around social media using the 'n' word .. but he's called a bigot and a racist. Martin went around using racial slurs .. but he gets a free pass. Hypocrisy.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Oh stop. Racism and bigotry is racism and bigotry. Perps come in all colors. You are giving a free pass to Martin on his racial slurs (crazy ass cracker) because of Martins skin color.

As I said, you don't understand. That's fine, but it's best not to pronounce on issues where your grasp of the matter is this tenuous.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Based on the prosecution's star witness, I would say Zimmerman has a high possibility of being found not guilty. Will be interesting to see what kind of faces she makes today.

Peace

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by JuniorDisco
As I said, you don't understand. That's fine, but it's best not to pronounce on issues where your grasp of the matter is this tenuous.

I undertand fully. You don't. I've read that kind of stuff before ... excuse the black racists because their grandpappys had a hard time. That's bunk. Racism is racism. But since you said it's best not to pronounce on issues where your grasp of the matter is tenuous .. you might want to take your own advice and not keep posting that black racists should get a free pass ....

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   

What on Earth are you talking about. That is completely ignorant. There is zero evidence against Zimmerman. Are you trying to imply that it's harder for black people to be racist against white people? If so that's the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

That's because you don't understand the structural context in which racism operates.

Actually I am seeing more racism coming from black people on this topic than white people that is for certain.

Of course you are! How ironic. How sophisticated a thinker you are.

It's funny because in this case telling a dispatcher a black person is "black" is racist while a black kid calling a hispanic person he thinks is white a"creepy ass cracker" is not.

Wrong again. Demonstrably so. But then it's clear you've made your mind up about this ages ago.

edit on 27-6-2013 by JuniorDisco because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
Based on the prosecution's star witness, I would say Zimmerman has a high possibility of being found not guilty.

If the case was to be decided based on the two women 'witness' from yesterday, the prosecution should close shop and let Zimmerman go. Innocent or guilty ... they can't prove their case from these two people. The 'witness' are liars and they change their stories and get the facts wrong (like the number of gunshots they supposedly heard). The prosecution will have to really make inroads with the forensics.

Will be interesting to see what kind of faces she makes today.

I'm sure the prosecution gave her some heavy duty coaching over night.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I'm sure the prosecution gave her some heavy duty coaching over night.

I just don't see her being the trainable type.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Prosecutor in this case is dangerous man with an agenda and it isn't justice. Maybe he sees that some how year down the line this will get him appointed to AG position.

I was shocked at his conjuring up a state of emotional frenzy.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Based on the prosecution's star witness, I would say Zimmerman has a high possibility of being found not guilty. Will be interesting to see what kind of faces she makes today.

Peace

Yea "crazy azz cracker" sounds like it could be an indication of intent. We know that such talk in conjunction with say a fist fight with someone of another race is considered by law to be part of racial intimidation. Anyway is a good indication of a racial mind set at work in the boy.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   

But, as open as he was about his exploits, nothing whatsoever about him ever beating the crap out of a complete stranger for any reason, nevermind one as petty as being followed. I suppose you'll account for that by saying there's a first time for everything, but that goes equally for George's desire to deliberately kill a complete stranger.

ps. As to this assault on a bus driver you "believe" happened, would this not have been officially reported and likely caught on cctv? I'm sure if that was the case, Team Zimmerman would have exposed the evidence by now.
edit on 27-6-2013 by IvanAstikov because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock

Peace

Yea "crazy azz cracker" sounds like it could be an indication of intent. We know that such talk in conjunction with say a fist fight with someone of another race is considered by law to be part of racial intimidation. Anyway is a good indication of a racial mind set at work in the boy.

I thought the mass media was trying to paint GZ as the racist. Seems to me TM was the one using derogatory racial slurs according to the conversation as told by the prosecution witness. The state has produced no witnesses yet who have proven "beyond a shadow of a doubt" that goes against GZ's previous statement of events. GZ should walk based on evidence thus far. But TPTB won't let that happen to advance their gun control agenda and fear of civil unrest if verdict comes back not guilty.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by IvanAstikov
Team Zimmerman would have exposed the evidence by now.

Team Zimmerman has been blocked by the judge from bringing forth evidence of Martins racism and drug use and fights .... even though Team Martin is allowed to use five 911 calls Zimmerman used over the past years while serving on neighborhood watch.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Jeantel is back on the stand. She sounds drugged up or something. Like she's half asleep.
She went from 'major angry in your face' yesterday to total lethargy today.

Her statement .... She doesn't think 'creepy ass cracker' is racial?

eta .. and she keeps contradicting herself about getting her statements accurate ....

edit on 6/27/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Peace

I don't understand why anyone would think she was supposed to be a "star witness." She was miles away in Miami, not holding his hand as he walked back from the store. What her testimony and phone evidence confirms is that Trayvon was on the phone at the time Zimmerman said he was acting suspiciously, and that he wa aware that some guy in a car was staring at him for no clearly good reason that even George could elaborate on in his nen phone call. As for Trayvon not having anything nice to say about the creepy-ass dude following him, I couldn't really blame him, under the circumstances.
edit on 27-6-2013 by IvanAstikov because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by IvanAstikov
Team Zimmerman would have exposed the evidence by now.

Team Zimmerman has been blocked by the judge from bringing forth evidence of Martins racism and drug use and fights .... even though Team Martin is allowed to use five 911 calls Zimmerman used over the past years while serving on neighborhood watch.

Good. It's about time something was done to redress the #ty investigation this case got from Sanford PD.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   

I undertand fully. You don't. I've read that kind of stuff before ... excuse the black racists because their grandpappys had a hard time. That's bunk. Racism is racism. But since you said it's best not to pronounce on issues where your grasp of the matter is tenuous .. you might want to take your own advice and not keep posting that black racists should get a free pass ....

You've read stuff? Wow. While I'm sure your bona fides are formidable, this is one of those areas which is rendered slightly more complex by the disproportionate power structures involved, and I'm not sure you're bringing the requisite knowledge base to the table.

As I say, that's fine. But it's likely best just to stay quiet. Otherwise you end up accusing people of writing stuff they didn't ("posting that black racists should get a free pass"). Or accidentally - I'm being charitable - using race as a method of discrediting Martin.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join