It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The Zimmerman Trial

page: 175
25
<< 172  173  174    176  177  178 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie
 


There was not a toxicology test on Zimmerman, so you can't make the statement that he wasn't on drugs.




posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
reply to post by ButterCookie
 


There was not a toxicology test on Zimmerman, so you can't make the statement that he wasn't on drugs.



and vise a versa, no one can say he was.



posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
That one was a blow to the defense.



posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by hounddoghowlie
and vise a versa, no one can say he was.


No one did. But Butter Cookie DID say he was not on drugs.


But I can sure tell from the stars that there are a preponderance of pro-Zs here!



posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
From what I understand, if the judge had DISALLOWED the toxicology report and Zimmerman was found guilty, they could get another trial. By allowing the toxicology, if he's found guilty, he will go to jail. So, maybe she's covering for the State after all.



posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
The state arguing that wacky baccy usage doesn't neccessarily make you violent should be interesting. :


So, does anyone know if the defence bringing up Trayvon's toxicology levels now allows the prosecution to let the jury know what drugs Zimmerman was on, or should have been on?



posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic
 

There was a lot of talk amongst the 'legal talking heads' that the Judge really screwed up when she didn't allow the toxicology report after the ME changed his mind and thought that the *drug leftovers* (I don't know what we can say here so I'll say that) in Martins body could have effected him. The judge opened herself up to instant retrial if Zimmerman was found guilty.



Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
He testified that originally, he said he couldn't tell.
I'm thinking they asked him, "Can you identify that voice"? And he said "no".

Two cops, including the lead investigator, both heard Martins father say 'no'.
Martins father says that he never said that. I do not believe him.
I believe the cops who had/have 'no skin in the game'.



posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by IvanAstikov
The state arguing that wacky baccy usage doesn't neccessarily make you violent should be interesting. :


So, does anyone know if the defence bringing up Trayvon's toxicology levels now allows the prosecution to let the jury know what drugs Zimmerman was on, or should have been on?


they can't because it would point to something that there is no evidence to or for.
no tox report, no evidence.



posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanAstikov
 


They didn't do a toxicology on Zimmerman... That was a HUGE mistake by the LE, but there's nothing to do about it now...

I think it will be very interesting to see who the State calls to talk about the effects of THC.



posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
ack, i step away for an hour and I miss all of this?

Booo!

at least I have you guys here for updates.

So... the states losing some more... GZ's going to be a free man soon... IF the jury has been following the evidence presented in court and not the ones promoted by the media.



posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic
 

I'm hoping it is Dr Dre and Snoop Lion.

Whoever they bring to the stand, it's going to be an interesting court day, that's for sure.


edit on 8-7-2013 by IvanAstikov because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-7-2013 by IvanAstikov because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by IvanAstikov
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic
 

I'm hoping it is Dr Dre and Snoop Lion.

Whoever they bring to the stand, it's going to be an interesting court day, that's for sure.


edit on 8-7-2013 by IvanAstikov because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-7-2013 by IvanAstikov because: (no reason given)


Star (for making me laugh :lol
.

What I'm thinking that the toxocologist/expert will tesitify to is that THC has many 'symptoms'....one being paranoia, which is the state of mind where you 'think someon is out to get you', and thus may react violently toward them...hmmmm...


edit on 8-7-2013 by ButterCookie because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Trayvon Martin's Autopsy



I don't want to get into the details here, but I've been doing some research on these numbers and they are VERY low. I just HOPE the state looks into this because they will find that, while Trayvon has clearly used in the past, any effects were long gone.

NORMALly, I would leave a link, but I don't want to violate T&C.
edit on 7/8/2013 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic
 


Not really, the prosecution expert said it was likely within a few hours. While you may not be "high" anymore, there are other lingering effects, I used to call it being burnt. As to the whole "pot makes you peaceful", that's a load of rubbish. With the amount of blunts passed around, the hood would be a utopia if that were the case lol.
edit on Mon, 08 Jul 2013 16:57:26 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Trayvon Martin's Autopsy



I don't want to get into the details here, but I've been doing some research on these numbers and they are VERY low. I just HOPE the state looks into this because they will find that, while Trayvon has clearly used in the past, any effects were long gone.

NORMALly, I would leave a link, but I don't want to violate T&C.
edit on 7/8/2013 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)


Didn't the ME also state that he wasn't able to get a proper blood sample since most of TM's blood was gone?



posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic
 


With the amount of blunts passed around, the hood would be a utopia if that were the case lol]


yea but you got to remember there are a lot of 40's being swigged down at the same time.
and alcohol can make the nicest people mean. natives americans didn't call it firewater for nothing.



posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I've been paranoid. If you are paranoid enough to run away from a situation that has got your mind working overtime, you aren't going to go heading back to the situation you ran from unless a) You are way too stoned for your own good. b) You were even more paranoid about the possibility you might lead your perceived threat right back to where you were staying and decided to lead them on a chase around the houses until you had definitely lost them.
edit on 8-7-2013 by IvanAstikov because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   

REMINDER!!!



No drug talk...Just to clarify...



edit on Mon Jul 8 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
25
<< 172  173  174    176  177  178 >>

log in

join