It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zimmerman Trial

page: 140
<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

NO! It is not.

It is Zimmerman's story AND Rachel Jeantel's story. Both from opposing sides, but same story. The only difference in their stories comes AFTER Martin waits and confronts Zimmerman. However she admitted that he waited and he was the first to make contact.

link   

Originally posted by WonderBoi
Here's another question: Why did Zimmerman bring a flashlight?

If you were watching this trial, you would already have some clue.

link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
HERE IT COMES ... Defense is going to call him hostile.

The ME just said that Martin may have moved a little after being shot.
This directly contradicts his previous testimony that Martin couldn't have moved.

The biased judge just pushed the defense off from having a side bar with her.
She knows that the defense is about to call him a hostile witness.
She doesn't want to give it to the defense ...
(Man .. she's biased!)
This guy is absolutely hostile.

"Defense is going to call him hostile"

I was going to mention that awhile ago. I think. I can't remember.

If not, defense at closing can go to town on the ME's testimony.

link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

Because it was night, and rainy.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I keep a flashlight in my car in case something happens while it is dark out, like a flat tire or the like. I don't see anything about GZ having a flashlight as out of the norm. Everyone should keep a flashlight in their car.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Yep ... it was a 'good get' on your part.
Im just saying I don't know if it's been 'officially' declared. This fella is considered an 'expert witness'. The court declared him as such. If he gets hit with a 'hostile witness' title, that could change his ability to testify in the future. At this point, I'm thinking both the Prosecution and Defense hope they never have to deal with him again.

Maybe the prosecution should declare it's own witness 'hostile' so the biased judge will approve it and the country can get this guy off the 'expert' list for future trials.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

How could Zimmerman know that Martin went home? He lost sight of him and next thing he knew, Martin was jumping out at him. That was at the opposite end of the row of townhouses.

Rachel is the ONLY one who has said that Martin was by his house.And she was on the phone with him. She didn't see him either.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotAnAspie
You know I really haven't paid much attention to this case seeing as how there is so much in the category of world news to read about these days and I tend to get immersed in political foreign affairs but I have just now looked over this and this is sick as hell.

I hope they throw the damn book at Zimmerman!

If they don't, something is seriously screwed up and if there's a riot because of it...NOBODY... I mean NOBODY should even dare get surprised!

Thank God that some people in this country are willing to come out of their houses and do the right thing.

If it be a protest or if it be a kid out on the street being murdered with houses around screaming and begging for someone to come outside and help him!

At the very least someone could have stuck a firearm outside of a cracked door and fired some warning shots hoping to scatter what was going on to help the fallen person screaming for help and maybe save his life.

People talk about owning guns for protection but when it comes to what average people do in response to something like this... it's like they go blank. At least someone called 911 but it doesn't look like that was enough, does it? He was alive after being shot for ten minutes? I can't help but to think this could have gone a different way and that's a damn shame. What good is a right in a diluted "asleep at the wheel" society that uses it for the wrong thing more than the right thing?

I'm not one for taking all guns from Americans but when you can carry around a handgun and fantasize about being a cop and have the damn gall to stand there at the scene like you have done the right thing since you know fleeing would mean automatic guilt, something is wrong.

The fact he didn't flee is indicative of the deranged self righteous aggressive attitude of a lot of people in our society and they need to be put back in their place and Zimmerman needs to go to prison for a long long time.
That's, pretty much, EXACTLY what i'm saying.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
i tell what i bet ya.
i bet Dr. Bao will be looking for a new job tomorrow.

at the very least demoted to ME assistant.
edit on 5-7-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by RickKilgannon

I have a flashlight; a first aid kit; bottles of water; some emergency food bars; and a couple of (very dirty) fleece blankets. (I'm kind of like Alan Harper on 2 1/2 Men in that way .. totally nerdy and uptight
) ... but seriously, lots of people have these things in their cars. The fact that Zimemrman had a flashlight is no big deal. IMHO

link   

Well the damage to Zimmerman and witness testimony suggest Martin was the aggressor as well. Evidence suggests Martin more than it does Zimmerman.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   

duh it was dark. it's not like it was a mag light.
it was a small flashlight.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Zimmerman didn't know Martin went home. He didn't know (and likely didn't think) Martin lived there. That would explain why he continued straight down the T while Martin cut right. It would also explain how Martin was able to ambush Zimmerman.

She's the only one at the trial, yeah. Okay then when he ran if he didn't run home where was he going? He had plenty of time to run home so tell me where did he waste his time going if not there?
We know where he was when he ran, and if you don't trust that (though very unlikely it was a Zimmerman lie as it was prior to the shooting), the most he could have been from home was 7-10 min (at the store), but we know he was in the neighborhood when he was spotted. We know he had time to get home, know he ran for it, and know he confronted Zimmerman.

There is insane evidence that he got to his house and I guess felt safe enough to hang around and wait. What's certain is he didn't go in for safety.
edit on 5-7-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by hounddoghowlie
i tell what i bet ya.
i bet Dr. Bao will be looking for a new job tomorrow.

at the very least demoted to ME assistant.
edit on 5-7-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

Yeah it seems like he needs to go back and learn all of the duties of a ME assistant and that of a lab tech. I would think that a ME would know what those jobs do and if they did them properly for every autopsy that he does. With gunshot victims you never know if/when that victims case could go to trial and he should know for a fact that everything was done properly.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Prosecution is now trying to rehabilitate the witness.
Good freak'n luck to them.

Look for the defense to re-shred the witness after the prosecution is done.

Pretty pathetic happy ending for the prosecution.
They really should have ended with the birth mom ....

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
shipping BAO, is a paid state employee, never seen someone so damn careful in regards to giving his educated opinions..

I mean damn, bringing a script for cross examination question..

I am shocked the defense, is not asking for a judgement, mistrial or whatever, the prosecution looks like a bunch of idiots.. Oh wait never mind, this is not a normal trial this is a political white vs black trial.. Carry on!!

I am betting now Zimmerman, is wishing he never tried to protect the neighborhood he lives in now..

I personally do not care about this case, its sad, I feel bad for Trayvon, and Zimmerman, I suppose Its sick how the parents of Trayvon, are making profits off of their son's death, and its sick how this is a race issue..

This is the World we live in folks..

this is the worst medical examiner I have ever met.. I cannot understand half of what he says either..

link   

Originally posted by hounddoghowlie

duh it was dark. it's not like it was a mag light.
it was a small flashlight.

The flashlight in my car is actually a small LED mag light & like flyersfan, I also have first aid, blankets and whatnot in my car. I don't have food and water though.

link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

Because it was night, and rainy.
And i guess the lights in the complex weren't working? It was so dark, he needed a flashlight?

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

Well the damage to Zimmerman and witness testimony suggest Martin was the aggressor as well. Evidence suggests Martin more than it does Zimmerman.
Not really. You still don't know WHO THREW THE 1ST PUNCH. That's the problem.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Yes actually. Stop using the goofy rolling your eyes emoticons because you are actually dead wrong. There were no lights in between the buildings.
Again this info is widely known to EVERYONE that knows anything about the case. That is why it was so dark in between the buildings. That's why Trayvon was able to ambush Zimmerman. It wasn't light. Have you looked at the pictures?

Do you know anything about this case?

top topics

<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join