It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zimmerman Trial

page: 139
<< 136  137  138    140  141  142 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by WonderBoi
Why do people need guns? Please, enlighten me? Don't give me that crap about 2nd Amendment rights, either. You want to talk about kids dying? Need i continue??? When i say flash, i mean...pull up your jacket. I don't mean take it out and flash it around. Do it like they do in the movies. There were OTHER WAYS to go about things. Heck, George could have RUN, and screamed for help.

Some of you, are GREAT EXAMPLES, as to why they should DISARM the public! A MENTALLY UNSTABLE society, hardly needs automatic weapons. As a MATTER OF FACT.....NO ONE NEEDS AUTOMATIC WEAPONS.

So disarm the public so only the criminals have the guns? So if someone breaks into your house with a weapon, you should not be allowed to also have a weapon to defend yourself against said criminal?
You may think that all you need is your hands and chucks, until someone pulls a gun on you and you pull out your chucks and they laugh at you and shoot you.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I feel sorry for West at this time.
I would HATE to deal with this witness! I would be up there choking the guy!

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

Of course it doesn't! That is the MOST absurd thing I have heard yet. How does that prove that? If you ask me that indicates Martin was likely the aggressor. Martin ambushed and jumped Zimmerman. Why would someone that has a gun try to get into a fist fight in a pitch dark area with the cops THEY called on the way?

Stop for a second, realize that that makes NO sense.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Zimmermans blood wasn't found under Martins finger nails, but this ME can't tell anyone how long the fingernails were or anything about it. He has no idea if they were long enough to get scrapings or not. He repeats .. I HAVE NO OPINION and NO MEMORY.

Again, to me this is not a big deal. It should be in the autopsy report. I actually find most of this questioning to be silly. He has said multiple times he checks the body. If he sees no injury or anything he moves on, which to me seems logical. If I am fixing my car, I don't waste time of things that do not appear broken. He checked the hands, the palms, saw nothing, moved on.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   

aggressor.
ALLEGED AGGRESSOR. Seems to me, like some of you are ONE-SIDED. Martin is the aggressor because Zimmerman said so. Who can back up his claim? Who has backed up that claim? Who was there, when the 1st punch was thrown? Any of you??? DIDN'T THINK SO. It's ALL HEAR-SAY! Zimmerman said so, therefore, it must have happened the way he says it happened.

Wouldn't doubt if Zimmerman becomes a cop, now. He's the kinda guy they're looking for.

Enjoy the circus called: a trial.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

I hope your interpretation of world news isn't as poor as your interpretation of this case.
Zimmerman should go free. The trial is a joke and should have never happened (as evidenced by.. well every second of the trial).

Talk about the trial instead of using verbal shticks that you think sound good because I'm sure you've read plenty of my political interpretations, just as I have read posts of yours.

The difference is I can easily recall that your views tend to be spun pretty hard and if you can't recall mine, no need to make conjecture about them.

So far I have read nothing that helps Zimmerman in this. It paints him much more as a wanna be cop reduced to the level of a lone prowling street gangster preying and profiling to nurture his damaged ego.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   

If you were watching the trial instead of paying attention to the media spin, you'd notice the image being painted during the trial is way different than the one painted by the MSM in the last year.
edit on 7/5/2013 by ugie1028 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   

If you were actually following the case you would KNOW that Martin was the one that waited on and FIRST confronted Zimmerman. Martin ran home and then instead of going inside he waited and then he confronted Zimmerman and that is from the prosecutions witness. It matches Zimmerman's story, he is telling the truth.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

If you were actually following the case you would KNOW that Martin was the one that waited on and FIRST confronted Zimmerman.

That is only Zimmerman's story. It is not proven.

Martin ran home and then instead of going inside he waited and then he confronted Zimmerman and that is from the prosecutions witness.

That is not true. Martin's dad was at the other end of the line of townhouses. No one has testified that Martin ran home. Rachel said he was "by his house" but didn't say how close. You're assuming how close he was.
edit on 7/5/2013 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Spun pretty hard? Nah, I supported Martin's side until I realized how the media had manipulated the case. Now I rely ONLY on the evidence, but that evidence has given me a very strong opinion. Zimmerman is innocent. Martin confronted him (fact). Martin had run from Zimmerman though. Why did he run only to confront Zimmerman in a darker area without street lights? The only reasonable explanation would be to gain a tactical advantage (which he used to ambush and attack Zimmerman).

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
HERE IT COMES ... Defense is going to call him hostile.

The ME just said that Martin may have moved a little after being shot.
This directly contradicts his previous testimony that Martin couldn't have moved.

The biased judge just pushed the defense off from having a side bar with her.
She knows that the defense is about to call him a hostile witness.
She doesn't want to give it to the defense ...
(Man .. she's biased!)
This guy is absolutely hostile.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I am very surprised how many have such strong opinions in the thread about guilt yet most have not watched any of the trial.

If we all stop feeding them maybe they will go away.

The ME on now would give anyone a headache.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
this ME witness is really annoying.

he keeps answering before the question is finished being asked.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Yes, Rachel said he ran home and was "beside his house." Then she talked to him for several more minutes. First he isn't going to stop running home and take a call and say he's beside his house, but if he did only run part of the way he could have definitely made it home in the minutes he stayed on the phone afterward.

We know this because we know where Martin was when he started to run based on Zimmerman's report. Also he was only about a 7 minute walk from his home to the gas station where he bought the items. He was probably no more than two football fields away from his house when he ran for 20 seconds, then answered the call from Rachel, he then had several MORE minutes while on the phone before he saw and confronted Martin.

There is NO doubt Martin could have made it home and at the VERY VERY least stay hidden until Zimmerman was gone. The fact is he confronted Zimmerman. I can't see how you could KNOW Martin made the initial confrontation, but somehow doubt he went home when he had the chance. Think about it. It's you not wanting to believe that maybe Martin was just looking for a fight.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by WonderBoi
Why do people need guns? Please, enlighten me? Don't give me that crap about 2nd Amendment rights, either.

Well I have a gun to protect myself from criminals and crazy people like you with chucks

You want to talk about kids dying? Need i continue???

We can talk about dying kids if you would like, but this thread is clearly not the place, but feel free to continue.

When i say flash, i mean...pull up your jacket. I don't mean take it out and flash it around. Do it like they do in the movies. There were OTHER WAYS to go about things. Heck, George could have RUN, and screamed for help.

Even pulling up his jacket and showing he was armed is illegal! How many times do people have to tell you this? It is called brandishing a firearm, which means to show it, wave it or point it in a way that others find threatening.

"Do it like they do in the movies"? Are you serious? Life is not a damn movie! The things they do in movies, usually do not happen that way in real life. You can try to live life like it is a movie, and these days it will get you on TV. The show is called "World's dumbest criminals". That statement alone shows me just how out of touch you are with reality.

Some of you, are GREAT EXAMPLES, as to why they should DISARM the public! A MENTALLY UNSTABLE society, hardly needs automatic weapons. As a MATTER OF FACT.....NO ONE NEEDS AUTOMATIC WEAPONS.

There was no automatic weapons used in this case. Again, you are talking about something you clearly know nothing about, but you would have known this if you bothered to watch the trial, which is the title of this thread. I have no idea why the Mods allow you to continue with this nonsense.

link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
HERE IT COMES ... Defense is going to call him hostile.

The ME just said that Martin may have moved a little after being shot.
This directly contradicts his previous testimony that Martin couldn't have moved.

The biased judge just pushed the defense off from having a side bar with her.
She knows that the defense is about to call him a hostile witness.
She doesn't want to give it to the defense ...
(Man .. she's biased!)
This guy is absolutely hostile.

He keeps contradicting himself and answering while the defense still talking. So the ME is saying, he could have moved but then again he maybe could not have moved. He should be called a hostile witness but the judge is not letting the defense to even talk to her about it.

link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Yep, he practically begged the Judge. This is ridiculous, she is worthless to our justice system.

link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I posted several pages ago that he is already considered a hostile witness. He doesn't have to ask. Let me get the link...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 7/5/2013 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Here's another question: Why did Zimmerman bring a flashlight?

new topics

top topics

<< 136  137  138    140  141  142 >>

join