It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zimmerman Trial

page: 136
<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

the fact that his notes are a script.... they should remove this witness.

if he continues to dodge the questions, he should be held in contempt.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesaneone
reply to post by WonderBoi

LOL. In my experience when someone starts a story "true story" i automatically roll my eyes
You can roll them. I don't expect you to believe. Believe, how you see fit. If i were lying, wouldn't i have made my story a little more beneficial for me? Why would i tell you they were kicking and punching me? It's not like i said i took out all 4 of them, like Bruce Lee.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   

and as i was trying to escape (knowing i was in danger); i kept throwing blows, until i finally broke free and bolted. Not a scratch on me.

so if you can fight Four people, without getting " Not a scratch on me" why is so hard to believe that TM couldn't. and to hear you say it, "I'm only 5'7 and 145 lbs of DY-NO-MITE." just about the same size as TM and fighting Four People and tryvon only fighting one.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028

the fact that his notes are a script.... they should remove this witness.

if he continues to dodge the questions, he should be held in contempt.
Is this case a WWE production?

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   

you would know the answer...

... if you were actually watching the trial!

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by hounddoghowlie

and as i was trying to escape (knowing i was in danger); i kept throwing blows, until i finally broke free and bolted. Not a scratch on me.

so if you can fight Four people, without getting " Not a scratch on me" why is so hard to believe that TM couldn't. and to hear you say it, "I'm only 5'7 and 145 lbs of DY-NO-MITE." just about the same size as TM and fighting Four People and tryvon only fighting one.
"not a scratch" as in figuratively speaking, considering the situation. I DID have a few LITTLE scratches. Nothing to brag about. I certainly didn't have scratches or bruises on my hands.

Why is it so hard to believe that MAYBE Zimmerman started it, and got dropped? The boy that started the fight with me, threw the first punch. Unfortunately, he didn't land the punch, he landed on the ground. He ended up the same way Zimmerman did; on his back.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
So now the ME is comparing the TM case with a new case, to decide how long TM could have lived after the shot. Changed it from 1-3 minutes to 1-10 minutes 3 weeks ago.
No new research or anything, just based on another similar shooting.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Okay .. jury out of court room ... they are questioning the M.E.

The M.E. is interrupting he questions and he's stating that he is now pontificating again.

The Defense is asking the ME why he originally said Martin lived 1-3 minutes but now says 1-10 minutes.

The ME says he changed his mind because of a case he had three weeks ago, a case not not related to the Martin shooting.

The ME says he did not contact the Prosecution to tell them he changed his opinion.

Ahhhh .. okay ... this is questioning to see if the Prosecution lied and helped script the information.
I wondered why this was going on ..... So this not about the Martin shooting but is about the
Prosecution ......

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by WonderBoi

Originally posted by hounddoghowlie

"not a scratch" as in figuratively speaking, considering the situation. I DID have a few LITTLE scratches. Nothing to brag about. I certainly didn't have scratches or bruises on my hands.

Why is it so hard to believe that MAYBE Zimmerman started it, and got dropped? The boy that started the fight with me, threw the first punch. Unfortunately, he didn't land the punch, he landed on the ground. He ended up the same way Zimmerman did; on his back.

for the simple fact jeantel said TM spoke to GM first, and GM said the same, and that after that he said something like now you do,( or something like that, would have to look it up). then he hit me. to me this show TM had intent to use the element of surprise.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
You guys remember the first day of this trial when I said it was a circus sideshow of a trial? I was wrong, NOW it's a circus sideshow of a trial (and judge is ringleader btw).

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
The prosecutor shook his head when this ME said that he told the Prosecution the day before about changing his mind.

(This according to reporters in the court room and blogging here - www.wftv.com... )

Shook means 'no'. Nodded means 'yes' So I don't know what that means ....
edit on 7/5/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I still want this question answered: What did Zimmerman do with his firearm, AFTER he shot Martin? He didn't holster it...so...what did he do with it? Lots of questions, not enough answers. We'll NEVER know the truth because 1/2 of the truth is dead.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Lol, This M.E. can change his opinion every hour if he wants to.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

He holstered it. I don't know why you say he didn't.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

I do believe this question has been answered. I thought he holstered it and let the police remove it from his holster.

You can find the answer to it though.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by WonderBoi

Originally posted by AlexG141989
yeah I don't find it odd that he doesn't remember this autopsy specifically...

and when he said nobody can remember anything from 2 years ago, obviously he meant you can't remember everything....

everything else was comedy though
TRUE STORY: One day, i was working on my fence and the next door neighbor (who i've had problems with for years) came out, huffin' and puffin' about being too close to his property line. He insisted i move 2 inches away from it. I told him i would, as soon as i finished what i was doing. He then proceeded to tell me, with a machete in his hand. I went upstairs and got my chucks, came back down and said: Let's go!!! His son tried to play superhero, pushed his daddy out of the way; i dropped the chucks and dropped him, just as fast. That's when his dad jumped in, and i clocked his dad, square in the eye; as his son was getting up from the ground. Seconds later, his 2 other sons came out, and started throwing blows on me. I stumbled to the ground, and all 4 started kicking me. I IMMEDIATELY got up, and started throwing blows back. The son that was on the ground, grabbed the arm of my sweatshirt, and as i was trying to escape (knowing i was in danger); i kept throwing blows, until i finally broke free and bolted. Not a scratch on me. Can't say the same for son and pops. Later on that day, they went to the police and tried to file charges. The cops told them to get out and to leave me alone. That happened about 3 years ago, and i remember it like it was yesterday. Truly, a youtube moment, in my life. I'm only 5'7 and 145 lbs of DY-NO-MITE. Size means nothing in war!

You been on this thread bragging about how all you need is your hands, and weapons are for the weak... yet the first thing you did was go inside and some chucks? Is that not a weapon?

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
This guy is a Dr. and yet can't remember a 24 hour old conversation? Wow this is one crazy trial.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
You guys remember the first day of this trial when I said it was a circus sideshow of a trial? I was wrong, NOW it's a circus sideshow of a trial (and judge is ringleader btw).
Nope! Do you mind giving the link, to refresh my memory???

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

No, WWE is more believable and the actors know their lines.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Search for it dude! I can't do all of your homework for you all of the time.
Everyone else knows because they have been watching or following the case.
How can you have such a strong opinion on this case and not know anything about it?

new topics

top topics

<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join