It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zimmerman Trial

page: 135
<< 132  133  134    136  137  138 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Minus

Originally posted by WonderBoi
I'm glad i'm not watching this trial. I'm glad i NEVER heard or saw 1 second

Thank you for starting this thread, its been very interesting

edit on 5-7-2013 by Minus because: corrected spelling
I certainly didn't start this, thinking it would be so active. I figured, MAYBE, i'd get 2 or 3 pages worth of comments. NEVER did i think it would have this many. It's been more interesting for me because i get all of my information, from here. If there's something that strikes me as "unusual", i do some research, to see for myself. There's been lots and lots of inconsistencies and with those inconsistencies, i see an agenda.

For the record: I'm not pro-anyone, but someone has been killed over nothing; and the person that did the killing, should be punished. That's my HONEST OPINION. Too many times, have i seen people, LITERALLY, get away with murder. Life is cruel enough, without the scales of justice being unbalanced.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
yeah I don't find it odd that he doesn't remember this autopsy specifically...

and when he said nobody can remember anything from 2 years ago, obviously he meant you can't remember everything....

everything else was comedy though

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

I only needed 1 testimony. That, of George's. All the other stuff i'm researching, are things like Stand Your Ground laws, background checks, other views and opinions. I don't have a specific site that i get my info from. I just research. I see, why the majority of you are screaming: "self defense". It coincides with the SYG laws. I didn't know about the SYG laws, until day 17 of the trial. Like i said: "I'M CLUELESS", but wise enough to see the big picture.

And also, for the record: I HAVE NO AGENDA!!! I don't even own a firearm. DON'T NEED ONE! Understand my point, now? I KNOW HOW TO FIGHT and HOW TO DEFEND MYSELF, PROPERLY!!! I don't need a weapon, to do so. My hands are the only protection i need.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Yeah I don't find it odd that he doesn't remember the autopsy, because it was over a year ago and when he was doing it there wasn't the possible murder charges to go along with it. By the time he did the autopsy GZ had already been cleared and released by the Sanford Police.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

And also, for the record: I HAVE NO AGENDA!!! I don't even own a firearm. DON'T NEED ONE! Understand my point, now? I KNOW HOW TO FIGHT and HOW TO DEFEND MYSELF, PROPERLY!!! I don't need a weapon, to do so. My hands are the only protection i need.

I have no agenda but I do own a firearm. The only reason I purchased one was because when my wife was battling cancer we had so many pain meds in the house and my area has a high rate of pain med abuse, I felt it was necessary for her when I wasn't home. The abuse is so bad in my area that people go through others trash looking for prescription bottles to see what meds are inside the house. I had to peel the labels off of med bottles and flush the labels and then took the bottles to the recycling bins so others wouldn't know that there were meds in the house.
edit on 5-7-2013 by RickKilgannon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

You keep talking about only using your hands to fight so i will ask you again if you are a trained fighter wouldn't your hands be considered a Deadly Weapon? So if you were to punch someone in the head and they died what would your reaction be, I mean murder is murder right?

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Court back in session.

Looks like the M.E. had a script that he was following. Those were his 'notes' that he didn't want anyone to see. That's why he wasn't answering the questions that were asked but instead went off on his own speech ...

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

does that mean the prosecution will rest its case now? that was their last witness right? or will they let him continue with his shenanigans?

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Yeah, he has an agenda and special points he wants to make. He wants to be the star of this trial... Oops!

This afternoon will be very interesting!

edit on 7/5/2013 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

For the record: I'm not pro-anyone, but someone has been killed over nothing; and the person that did the killing, should be punished. That's my HONEST OPINION. Too many times, have i seen people, LITERALLY, get away with murder. Life is cruel enough, without the scales of justice being unbalanced.

I hear you, if i was TMs parents i would also see this guy locked up for a long time at least, no doubt - in fact im not even sure he would survive in court.

But now i and some others view it objective from the outside so....
Personally i like to see the trial and hear all facts before i judge someone and i like to discuss it and hear other peoples opinion too, so thats what i do.

I dont listen much to those who says innocent or guilty before its over, so think ill ignore those statements the rest of the case, enjoy the trial

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

The M.E. is back on the stand. The court is deciding what to do about him.
He scripted his testimony. His entire testimony is at risk ...( if I'm following this correctly.)
His testimony about Martin not being able to move could be impeached ...

waiting on the court ruling ...

He's on the stand ....

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

But it might be no big deal. It all depends on what the notes say. Hope we find out.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   

reply to post by hounddoghowlie
" And also, for the record: I HAVE NO AGENDA"

going back through your posts, i think it safe to say you do have a agenda. and trying to push it.

edit on 5-7-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlexG141989
yeah I don't find it odd that he doesn't remember this autopsy specifically...

and when he said nobody can remember anything from 2 years ago, obviously he meant you can't remember everything....

everything else was comedy though
TRUE STORY: One day, i was working on my fence and the next door neighbor (who i've had problems with for years) came out, huffin' and puffin' about being too close to his property line. He insisted i move 2 inches away from it. I told him i would, as soon as i finished what i was doing. He then proceeded to tell me, with a machete in his hand. I went upstairs and got my chucks, came back down and said: Let's go!!! His son tried to play superhero, pushed his daddy out of the way; i dropped the chucks and dropped him, just as fast. That's when his dad jumped in, and i clocked his dad, square in the eye; as his son was getting up from the ground. Seconds later, his 2 other sons came out, and started throwing blows on me. I stumbled to the ground, and all 4 started kicking me. I IMMEDIATELY got up, and started throwing blows back. The son that was on the ground, grabbed the arm of my sweatshirt, and as i was trying to escape (knowing i was in danger); i kept throwing blows, until i finally broke free and bolted. Not a scratch on me. Can't say the same for son and pops. Later on that day, they went to the police and tried to file charges. The cops told them to get out and to leave me alone. That happened about 3 years ago, and i remember it like it was yesterday. Truly, a youtube moment, in my life. I'm only 5'7 and 145 lbs of DY-NO-MITE. Size means nothing in war!

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
The court is requiring the Prosecution to raise their hand in the court to swear that he didn't know about the notes from the ME. Something like that. This, according to the legal eagle talking heads, is very significant. THe scripted notes are a big deal ....

QUESTION .. is the jury back yet? Did the jury see that? Anyone know .....?????
Got the answer .. nevermind .. they aren't in.

ETA .. this goes to witness tampering by the Prosecution. Thats why the prosecution is swearing to the judge they didn't know about the scripting ...
edit on 7/5/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

LOL. In my experience when someone starts a story "true story" i automatically roll my eyes

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I have been saying she is super biased for a week. It's pathetic.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

The jury is not in the room.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesaneone

You keep talking about only using your hands to fight so i will ask you again if you are a trained fighter wouldn't your hands be considered a Deadly Weapon? So if you were to punch someone in the head and they died what would your reaction be, I mean murder is murder right?
Being trained is more than just physical...it's knowing how to react and handle a situation, with a cool head. I wouldn't try to kill you, just subdue you!

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
The jury is not in the room.

Yep ... okay. Thanks. If the jury had seen that swearing about not tampering with the witness (scripting) then that would have been interesting ....

top topics

<< 132  133  134    136  137  138 >>

join