It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zimmerman Trial

page: 126
<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

Are you accusing Crump of being dumb, as well as scheming? The two don't normally go together, ya know? If they were going to put up a fake witness, they'd have picked a better person to tell their story than RJ.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by IvanAstikov

Nope! Just pointing out some fascinating conspiracies!

They do have some legal documents, so perhaps browsing them could prove... informative.

theconservativetreehouse.com...

After refusing to allow the defense to depose Crump, the decision was reversed.

theconservativetreehouse.com... ss-he-found-to-create-charges-against-george-zimmerman/

Crumped Up Charges: Trayvon Martin Family
Attorney Benjamin Crump Seeks To Avoid
Deposition Around Witness He “Found” To Create
Charges Against George Zimmerman

The attorney, the civil attorney Benjamin Crump, the Martin family hired to pursue
financial justice against various interests in the Trayvon Martin shooting is now
fighting to stop his deposition about the circumstances surrounding the very
witness, “DeeDee” (W8) that he identified to create the arrest affidavit that frames
the entire cause for financial justice, vis-a-vi arrest/trial, which lead to the civil
claims he desires, and are contained in the probable cause affidavit.

Read more! It's fascinating, really.

theconservativetreehouse.com... -i-did-not-ask-her-name-or-address/

Beyond Absurd – About Witness #8 (Dee Dee)
Telephone Interview Trayvon Martin Family
Attorney Benjamin Crump “I Did Not Ask Her Name
or Address”….

theconservativetreehouse.com...

Update #12 Trayvon Martin Shooting – You will
Never Meet DeeDee But You Can Confront The
Media…

And how and why it all happened, and how people got played. Yes, played.

This is the Scheme Team.

theconservativetreehouse.com... mp-natalie-jackson/

edit on 4-7-2013 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Remove the Name George Zimmerman and replace that with Jeffrey Dahmer and you have a case for Murder in the 1st...
Trayvon had every right to defend himself even if that meant he landed the first punch....Dahmer...eh..Zimmerman should not have been stalking a Innocent child...

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenparrot

So the Martin lawyers may be the ones to end up in jail from breaking the law.
Fabricating 'evidence' and conspiracy to get the media involved spreading the fake 'evidence' ....
And Zimmerman may go free because he didn't break the law.
That would be an interesting twist of events.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by IvanAstikov

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Eyewitness testimony from John Good ... sworn in court ... says Martin was on top of Zimmerman.
The gun went off point blank range while Martin was on top. It's just the way it is.

There's eye witness evidence that Trayvon was above George at one point. It was too dark for him to see clearly ...

What witness? I don't remember any witness claiming Martin was on top of ZImmerman.
And if it was 'too dark to see clearly' as you just said ... then anything this witness may have
said isn't really all that accurate. Post the name and a link to this 'witness' please ...
it's the first I'm hearing of it .... (and I've pretty much watched gavel to gavel)

The rest of your post nobody actually saw, so it's nothing like the way it is.

Eyewitness testimony by John Good ... Martin was on top of ZImmerman. Forensic evidence sworn testimony in court by weapons expert analyst ... she said the gun went off at point blank range. So like I said ... it's JUST THE WAY IT IS.
edit on 7/4/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Eyewitness testimony from John Good ... sworn in court ... says Martin was on top of Zimmerman.
The gun went off point blank range while Martin was on top. It's just the way it is.

There's eye witness evidence that Trayvon was above George at one point. It was too dark for him to see clearly ...

What witness? I don't remember any witness claiming Martin was on top of ZImmerman.
And if it was 'too dark to see clearly' as you just said ... then anything this witness may have
said isn't really all that accurate. Post the name and a link to this 'witness' please ...
it's the first I'm hearing of it .... (and I've pretty much watched gavel to gavel)

The rest of your post nobody actually saw, so it's nothing like the way it is.

Eyewitness testimony by John Good ... Martin was on top of ZImmerman. Forensic evidence sworn testimony in court by weapons expert analyst ... she said the gun went off at point blank range. So like I said ... it's JUST THE WAY IT IS.
edit on 7/4/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

George says himself that he got on top of Trayvon "after he fell off him" and spread his arms because he thought Trayvon was "hitting him with a brick," or something. He didn't know he'd hit Trayvon, yet, despite his earlier terror, he still dived straight on him to restrain him further. Liar, liar, pants on fire.

ps. Oh, and the eye witness who corroborates George's claim was the spanish-speaking woman who saw George sat astride Trayvon after he'd shot him, then get up and walk to the T.
edit on 4-7-2013 by IvanAstikov because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 05:34 AM
link   

reply to post by Drunkenparrot

So the Martin lawyers may be the ones to end up in jail from breaking the law.
Fabricating 'evidence' and conspiracy to get the media involved spreading the fake 'evidence' ....

Are you equally as critical of Sanford police dept not discovering that Trayvon had been speaking on the phone to someone only moments before he got shot? If they'd done their job, O Mara wouldn't need to be muddying the already murky waters even further. Seriously, why would Crump find out Trayvon was on the phone to somebody, then when whoever that was proves unfavourable to his case, then go and fake a witness like RJ? The only way anyone would put her on the stand is if she was definitely the person who was speaking to Trayvon.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soloprotocol
Remove the Name George Zimmerman and replace that with Jeffrey Dahmer and you have a case for Murder in the 1st...
Trayvon had every right to defend himself even if that meant he landed the first punch....Dahmer...eh..Zimmerman should not have been stalking a Innocent child...

You could also replace the name Trayvon Martin with Jeffrey dahmer - then zimmerman woudtn even be at trial - no need for assumptions that can be reversed so easily.

Stay objective to the evidence and go from there

So far ther is a long way to murder 2. - manslaughter seems more likely, but im not convinced that he even get that yet - all depends on the jury's view right now, it could go both ways. and we havent even had the defence witness up yet...
edit on 4-7-2013 by Minus because: corrected spelling

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Absolutely! The SPD seems to havs messsed up a lot! They mishandled evidence when they put Trayvon's clothes in a plastic bag. There were plenty of other things they did wrong, not just that.

It was actually Tracy that called the girl first. Then, Sybrina texted her and tried to arrange for the meeting.

That is where the waters get muddy, and the cursive letter comes in.

This is why I keep asking where are the handwriting exemplars? RJ claims she did not write ths letter, but she did claim she signed and dated it.

Who is the msterious Francine that the prosecution payed to fly from Miami with RJ to meet Sybrina? Why didn't they depose her then, rather than to arrange for it over the phone?

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

I'm not really interested in what people over at the treehouse website think about Crump. It's all just a smokescreen to try and hide the fact that none of George's dna was found where it should have been, ie. all over Trayvon Martin. The argument about the evidence taking process is just a distraction. If bad handling was the cause of no dna of George's being found on the hoody, there'd also be no traces of Trayvon's dna, either, but the forensics guy found plenty of that. Faulty storage doesn't just remove one person's dna and not the other's.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Then stop asking about Crump. You are the one that asked the question. I answered.

I think lying about a witness known as DeDe is important. I think the judge refusing a Writ of Certiori is important. I think her decision being overridden by the DCA is important. All that was before the DNA evidence was available.

But, whatever. Consider your questions ignored, because you really don't want the answers unless they suit your agenda.

And, if you didn't figure it out, the world doesn't revolve around DNA, not in the rain, not in plastic bags, and not after EMT's wipe it away. But, oops, let's not let silly facts get in the way.

Oh, Georges' DNA was found UNDER the hoodie.

Trayvons' DNA was found on the back of Georges' neck. You know, where you would grab someones clothes to slam their head into the ground.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Are you accusing Crump of being dumb, as well as scheming? The two don't normally go together, ya know?

Scheming people can be smart ... or they can be dumb. There are lot of stupid criminals out there.
That being said, I think a whole new thread on Crump and the legal issues would be in order.
That is worthy of it's own thread. IMHO.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Oh I see ... we are talking about two different things. George was on top of Martin after he died.
Sure. That's been established. But It wasn't during the fight.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Are you equally as critical of Sanford police dept ...

Sure. When they mess up. But let's not let the Sanford PD messing up deflect from the fact that Crump has some serious issues that need to be addressed via the court system. No free passes ....

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Are you accusing Crump of being dumb, as well as scheming? The two don't normally go together, ya know?

Scheming people can be smart ... or they can be dumb. There are lot of stupid criminals out there.

My wording wasn't as precise as it can be. What I was getting at is, dumb schemers usually come off the rails pretty quickly, because their schemes aren't really schemes, they are just people winging it and hoping for the best. Effective schemers have got to have intelligence. If Crump was a dumb schemer, his wheels should have fell off his wagon a long time ago, so it's more likely he is an effective schemer, but I'm not seeing any proof of it in this case. Seriously, if you was going to bring in a fake witness, do you think he seems dumb enough to have chosen RJ? Do you think Trayvon's parents are also dumb enough to let him go along with it and possibly destroy their chances of gaining justice for their son's untimely death?

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Oh I see ... we are talking about two different things. George was on top of Martin after he died.
Sure. That's been established. But It wasn't during the fight.

It was after he should have been bleeding from both his nose and his head though, but there was nothing found on Trayvon's upper body. Explain that. Think about it. Trayvon has supposedly slammed George's head, causing the bleeding we've been shown in the head photo. That blood should already have been flowing freely when he shot Trayvon. Then, he get's atop Trayvon's face down body to frisk him for weapons and"restrain him" and not one drop drips down onto Trayvon... not one microscopic drop.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   

I have no idea how smart or dumb a schemer Crump may be. Or Martins parents may be. Or Zimmerman may be. None of us know these people except by this case. They could be brilliant criminal minds or they could be as dumb as a box of rocks or anything in between. Smart criminals make mistakes. Dumb criminals get lucky. Who knows ... only a court can figure it out.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   

It was after he should have been bleeding from both his nose and his head though, but there was nothing found on Trayvon's upper body. Explain that.

The UNENDING (UGH) DNA testimony yesterday kept saying that many of the blood stains found were Zimmermans. We also don't know how badly Zimmerman was bleeding or how long he sat on Martins body.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Don't forget too, they have already made a cool million or so off the HOA settlement, too.

Well, at least Tracy did. Not sure how that's working for him with Brandy being his mistress, and still married to Sybrina.

As I understood it, he never actually stayed with Brandy, and had a place of his own. She just had his daughter, so I would guess she is intetested in some child support.

Oh, oops, read something contradictory, that the parents divorced in 1999. Maybe that is why rumor has it Tracy won the case, though the headlines read "family".

Hm interesting.
edit on 4-7-2013 by Libertygal because: eta contraindicating information

No wait! It's Alicia!

Bangs head on desk.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   
We'll never truly know exactly how it went down that night so I guess this trial is the best we have to try to understand the actual situation. I hope justice is served whichever side her scale tips.

However generally speaking, regarding wannabe cops and wannabe thugs, I know who I'd rather have walking the sidewalks in my neighborhood.

And who I'd rather not.

YMMV

top topics

<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join