It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zimmerman Trial

page: 121
<< 118  119  120    122  123  124 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy nut

All reasons why I am in the manslaughter camp at this point. He didn't identify himself as neighborhood watch to Martin. He didn't stay in his car. He followed Martin. He was armed even though neighborhood watch people are told not to. All those things are legal for him to do ... but they were the opposite of what he should have done and so the situation happened. All legal .. so I don't know if he can be convicted of manslaughter. That's why I say he's at least morally responsible.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Clearly, Z didn't swallow ALL of the blood...

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

All reasons why I am in the manslaughter camp at this point. He didn't identify himself as neighborhood watch to Martin. He didn't stay in his car. He followed Martin. He was armed even though neighborhood watch people are told not to. All those things are legal for him to do ... but they were the opposite of what he should have done and so the situation happened. All legal .. so I don't know if he can be convicted of manslaughter. That's why I say he's at least morally responsible.

Interesting point but if TM started it then that doesn't matter. GZ had the right to walk around and look at someone on the property.

Are people now to be afraid to live their life because of thugs. The gangs are already doing that to some communities. Don't go out because they could be trouble.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Clearly, Z didn't swallow ALL of the blood...

The PA said that while laying down the blood would have gone back into his sinus and throat.
It wasn't until he stood up that the blood came out the end of his nose.
And people here who had broken noses said that a broken nose doesn't always bleed.
(Apparently there wasnt' blood with their broken nose(s))

Anyways ... the DNA guy said that Zimmermans blood was on Martins sweatshirt ....

DRATS ... lost the sound to the feed ... bad weather in the FLorida area.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   

all good points! i also believe his inconsistent statements, his criminal education and self defense classes, combined with the insignificant injuries, will influence the jury into finding him guilty of manslaughter.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel
Interesting point but if TM started it then that doesn't matter. GZ had the right to walk around and look at someone on the property.

like I said .. Zimmermans actions didn't break any laws. But at the same time, put together, they caused the situation. But then again like you said it does come down to who started the fight because Zimmerman didn't break any laws.

Like I said .. I'm VERY glad I'm not on the jury.
I'm looking forward to seeing their verdict and their reasons why
(assuming they give the after case interviews .. many times people do)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   

his criminal education and self defense classes, combined with the insignificant injuries, will influence the jury into finding him guilty of manslaughter.

So knowing the law, instead of ignorance, make a person seem guilty?
edit on 7/3/2013 by roadgravel because: fix quote

edit on 7/3/2013 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Anyways ... the DNA guy said that Zimmermans blood was on Martins sweatshirt ....

Zimmerman's DNA, not blood.

Actually, I don't even think that's true. I didn't hear any of Z's DNA on Martin's outer jacket... [but some DNA in the inside shirt.
edit on 7/3/2013 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
In order to be permitted to carry a firearm a person should know the law well. In fact, that is part of the permit process, learning the law.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   

his criminal education and self defense classes, combined with the insignificant injuries, will influence the jury into finding him guilty of manslaughter.

So knowing the law, instead of ignorance, make a person more guilty?

I didn't see any relevance with the education and self defense classes. The state failed to show that Zimmerman used any of that in order to fool police with his testimony. Heck ... Zimmerman didn't even lawyer up before making the statements. That was something he would have learned in class to do as well.

The 'insignificant injuries' doesn't mean anything either. All he had to 'reasonably believe' that he was going to be severely injured or dead in order to shoot. If I was on the bottom of Martin and he was pounding me .. I would have shot him as well. Better he get shot than I get severely injured or dead.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   

In order to be permitted to carry a firearm a person should know the law well. In fact, that is part of the permit process, learning the law.

What is the point of knowing those laws if you are going to forget you are carrying your firearm when putting yourself into a potentially dangerous situation?

ps. Is everyone getting a stuttering stream, or is it just my computer?
edit on 3-7-2013 by IvanAstikov because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Zimmerman's DNA, not blood. That's what I heard, anyway.

Have you figured out the point of all this 'stain this and stain that' DNA stuff?
I don't understand why we are having to hear all this. It's Martin and Zimmerman blood.
I think we all know that.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   

I didn't hear any of Z's DNA on Martin's outer jacket... []

WFTV posted this - The dna analyst found #Zimmermanon9 's dna inside Martin's sweatshirt under the hoodie.

They also just posted that one of the alternate jurors was looking around the room and another alternate juror is yawning. The State is putting the jurors to sleep.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   

He will go free. If they find him guilty of manslaughter then he will be set free on appeal. I really can't see him being found guilty of anything.

What you guys are talking about are doubts. Those things make you doubt his story, but doubts don't convict you they set you free. You guys are ignoring the holes in the prosecutions story and those are the ones that have to be considered in depth.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by IvanAstikov
ps. Is everyone getting a stuttering stream, or is it just my computer?

My sound went out for a while.
The TV news there said that there is severe weather in the area down there.
edit on 7/3/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   

don't understand why we are having to hear all this.

It's a ruse in hope that the jury think more about the DNA than all of the kind words the prosecutions key witnesses had to say about Zimmerman.

Peace

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Thats simply because they know the lawyers wil dig deep into any corner of this if they dont do it like that, so better to do it right the first time.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   

There can be DNA without blood. (Sweat or spit, for example).

There was no DNA from Martin on the gun and no DNA or blood from Zimmerman on Trayvon's hoodie (outside jacket). There was some Zimmerman DNA on Martin's undershirt, which is weird.

And there was some of Trayvon's blood on Zimmerman's jacket.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Minus

The steam I'm watching is giving updates whenever the jurors do anything .. like take notes or listen or whatever. they just reported that one alternate juror was just looking around the room and another one was yawning ... The State has lost the interest of the jurors. Dull stuff and late in the afternoon after a heavy lunch (the stream says that they think the jurors were 'taken out' for lunch).

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Zimmerman's DNA, not blood. That's what I heard, anyway.

Have you figured out the point of all this 'stain this and stain that' DNA stuff?
I don't understand why we are having to hear all this. It's Martin and Zimmerman blood.
I think we all know that.

George was underneath Trayvon AND on top of him. His own blood was everywhere, but none got on Trayvon, which means he never had the injuries during the "fight" and immediately after the shooting. They happened some time after he got off Trayvon, which is why the blood flow is still fresh in the photo of the back of his head.

top topics

<< 118  119  120    122  123  124 >>

join