It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zimmerman Trial

page: 119
<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Well he wasn't walking home from the store when he confronted and attacked Zimmerman. He had already made it to his house then hung around outside for several minutes instead of going in, then he saw Zimmerman and approached him and all evidence suggests attacked.

You do not know that he made it to his house. The testimony said he was "close" to his house. There is a difference.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanAstikov

Whaaat? That is absurd! You don't think you can get the same damage from falling and hitting your head that you can from having your head banged against the ground with force? And again, wrong every bit of evidence, including the medical examiners agree his head was hit against the ground so the second half of your post is just a straight up lie.

Now I know you don't even believe what you are saying.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

That has not been stated or implied in the trial. If you're not talking about the EVIDENCE in the trial, I'm not interested. What you're stating is nothing more than rumor.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   

reply to post by marbles87

I personally think that Trayvon seemed so suspicious because he was either casing the area or under the influence of cough syrup which he openly discussed abusing on his facebook page.

Come on!!!

There was no cough syrup in his body at the time of his death. You are just making things up as you go along.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Wow another strawman.

It is a case by case basis that has been said before.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

She said he was "beside" his house AND he stayed on the phone with her for several minutes after saying that.

So you are saying to me he took off running to safety but then quit before he got there? He got beside his house, but couldn't have made it inside in the several minutes he stayed on the phone with the girl?

The point is, even if he was "beside" his house, the several minutes he stayed on the phone would have been ample time to make it inside. Also the mom or Tracy's girlfriend one said he was on the porch (another inconsistency on their side).

That tells me either he ran home and waited rather than going inside OR he ran to find an advantageous place to wait rather than running to safety because he was scared.

You can argue, but you know evidence and common sense are on my side.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

No I will not "come on" in a regular drug panel test they DO NOT test for DXM.
They would have to order special tests for that. I am NOT making things up as I go along. It is also very telling that his unopened drink and "friends" skittles were two of the three ingredients used in a "watermelon lean" a drink in hip hop culture made with watermelon ice tea or purple drink, skittles or jolly ranchers, and certain types cough syrup that I wont name.
edit on 3-7-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

The prosecution is about to rest, after having presented a strong case for Zimmerman's innocence of 2nd degree murder.

Seemed that most of the prosecution's case was turned by the defense into supporting Zimmerman's description of events.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Actually it has been suggested in the trial. He ran home, made it to "beside his house" then waited several minutes and confronted Zimmerman (HE CONFRONTED ZIMMERMAN AS TOLD MY RACHEL'S TESTIMONY) heading in the opposite direction of his house.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Prosecution witness - Anthony Gorgone ... Crime lab analyst in Florida in DNA section.

Witness explains what DNA is. ... genetic blueprint that makes each person unique.
DNA is in every cell in your body. It can be left behind in body fluids and cells.
DNA is a reliable scientific source of evidence.
Witness explains that the lab has procedures in which to obtain DNA.
Used STR DNA testing for this case.

I'm not sure why the prosecution has called him. He tested the gun. We already know it was Zimmermans gun and that a single shot was fired by Zimmerman into Martin.
Anyone know this fella's purpose??

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by bbracken677

I gathered that from everything so far. I just got home from work it rained us out but we followed this on the radio.

If this is all the prosecution has then its over for them....unless ... its opposite world and the defense will next make a case for the state.

Anyway I will read up on the rest later to tired.

I read some comments from last night
Swift crowd ...yes very swift.
edit on 3-7-2013 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian
Just because Zimmerman was getting his butt handed to him in the fight doesn't make him innocent.

All he has to do is 'reasonably' believe that he was in danger of physical harm or death.
That's it. He didn't have to actually be in danger. He had to 'reasonably believe' he was.

Evidence of a fight does not make Trayvon guilty.

If you had been following along with the past 115+ pages, you'd know that we have already said that the only thing that matters in determining guilt is WHO STARTED IT. And we do not know. However, the eyewitness and forensic evidence that Martin was on top of Zimmerman beating him does back up Zimmermans claim that he thought his life was in danger.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I think it's just to water down the case and have called a dna expert haha. I really think they are just phoning it in now. What I am afraid of would be them giving Zimmerman manslaughter after seeing this pathetic performance.

I could be a defense lawyer, but I honestly can't see how you could be okay sending a guy you know (better than anyone) is innocent to prison.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Witness explains what DNA is.

Jurors probably thinking to themselves,.... What the hell do I have to listen to this? I already learned that on NCIS.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

I personally think that Trayvon seemed so suspicious because he was either casing the area or under the influence of cough syrup which he openly discussed abusing on his facebook page.

I didn't know about the cough syrup. Funny he had Skittles and Arizona Iced Tea on his person. Cough syrup + Skittles + Arizona Iced Tea are used to make a street drug called "Lean". Interesting.

therealrevo.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by UnBreakable

A street drug called lean that Trayvon openly discussed making "batches" of on his facebook. He talked about switching from his preferred stuff.. (you know, I can't say here) to lean because he was less likely to be busted.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   

It's establishing Trayvon'd dna was nowhere on the gun, despite George claiming he held it at one point. If George obviously imagined Trayvon held it, or lied about him holding it, there goes his "reasonable fear" claim.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by UnBreakable

I didn't know that. I wonder if toxicology was done on Martin for this??
I wonder if that's why the prosecution tried to bring in a hired gun ME instead of the actual ME that handled Martins body?? I hope that the ME is called. It would be unusual for the ME who handled the body not to be. It could clear up if he was using this homemade drug or not. Confirm or debunk a rumor kind of thing ...

Interesting.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnBreakable

I didn't know about the cough syrup. Funny he had Skittles and Arizona Iced Tea on his person. Cough syrup + Skittles + Arizona Iced Tea are used to make a street drug called "Lean". Interesting.

therealrevo.com...

Are you saying he was on it or about to make it? If it's the former, that means George can't even beat up an intoxicated skinny teenager, if it's the latter, what does it have to do with anything?

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanAstikov

Ahhhh ... okay. I didn't get that Zimmerman had said Martin held the gun.
I didn't catch that when the police interviews with him were played.
I can't picture Martin getting a hold of the gun and letting go ..... that doesn't make sense.

Do we have a link to Zimmermans comment that Martin held the gun?
Anyone ....???? I'd like to read it. Thanks ahead of time.

new topics

top topics

<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join