It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zimmerman Trial

page: 105
<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

I think you are on the wrong website. The motto here is Deny Ignorance not proliferate it.

Look the least you can do is post links to your quoted text otherwise you are doing this community a disservice with posting lies.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

If you haven't watched any of the trial then WHY did you make a thread on it and why are you commenting? You could have let one of the many people here actually watching it make the thread and fill it with actual info instead of falsehoods and opinion.

You don't know anything about the case and are completely biased.
edit on 3-7-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)
Outsider looking in and from what i see, just from this thread, lots of "he said, he said, he said."

BTW: i didn't start the thread for my entertaining purposes. What good would it have been, to start a thread, and talk to myself? Is that what you do? Besides, i've seen ENOUGH to form my own opinion, as have you!!! Nothing GZ says can be considered FACT because 1/2 of the puzzle is missing. It's one man's word against.....well....no one.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi

I think you are on the wrong website. The motto here is Deny Ignorance not proliferate it.

Look the least you can do is post links to your quoted text otherwise you are doing this community a disservice with posting lies.
You probably don't even know what the word "ignorant" means. It's apparent, by your "self defense" comments.

I posted links, but you're just too lazy to click on them.
edit on 3-7-2013 by WonderBoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Nothing to indicate he is lying. Most all evidence and the testimony (you haven't been watching btw) suggests. Care to explain where you got the false info about Zimmerman and Martins height and weight? Or did you just make it up.

GZ = 5 foot 7 inches tall and 185 lbs
TM = 5 foot 11 inches tall and 145 lbs
Trayvon was 40 lbs lighter 4 inches taller, and 8 to 10 years younger. He had the advantage physically and he used it.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   

No need to start fights. It will just derail the thread. Plus you can't call out anyone for misunderstanding a word since you don't understand what stalking is.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Have you ever heard:

Georgie Porgi Pudding Pie kissed the girls and made them cry???

So your hero George was your source?? OK. Do you get how ridiculous you sound?

Unless you're that bu%tboy cop that was on the stand today?? Hmmmm?? Is that you?? I am telling you I could tell from about 5 minutes into your testimony that you and George had a little bit more going on than just "the best friend you ever had". My gaydar went on overdrive

And isn't it improper for you to be participating on this website when you are a witness in a trial that has a jury that has been sequestered??
edit on 3-7-2013 by GrantedBail because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

That is his goal. That's why he won't address his incorreect info, and that's why he started this thread before anyone else could despite the fact he wasn't going to watch the trial.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   

That's not how it works. You don't "see enough to form your opinion" you see it all and then determine. That is why you have such a weak and baseless opinion, because you barely delved into the case before deciding Zimmerman was guilty. Also, yes the point of starting a thread is to create a topic, participate, and try to get the real information out. Not to mabnipulate people and fill with false info.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

LOL actually he's on your side. You run with a swift crowd. Wonderboi is pro Trayvon.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   

You did NOT post a link. Post the credible source that said Trayvon was 6 3 and weighed a hundred lbs less than Zim. In reality he was 5 11 (4 inches taller than Zim) and weighed 40 lbs less than Zim.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Nothing to indicate he is lying. Most all evidence and the testimony (you haven't been watching btw) suggests. Care to explain where you got the false info about Zimmerman and Martins height and weight? Or did you just make it up.

GZ = 5 foot 7 inches tall and 185 lbs
TM = 5 foot 11 inches tall and 145 lbs
Trayvon was 40 lbs lighter 4 inches taller, and 8 to 10 years younger. He had the advantage physically and he used it.
ok, i'll give you your numbers. Even at 40 lbs lighter, i don't see how Trayvon manhandled George. Not only that...but George was a 28 YEAR OLD MAN, getting beat down by a 17 year old boy....who looks like he needed sandbags to keep him from floating away.

Please, convince me that George was justified. ANYONE????!!!

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Hey, I totally misinterpreted your post. Blame it on fermented grapes
I didn't mean to attack you. You are cool. However my opinions still stand. So if you will take them in the context of what they represent, I hope we are cool.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

It's hard to keep up on this thread, lol. Dude, I have my knifes sharpened at all times,

I may have commented out of context, but my sentiments are the same.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   

You did NOT post a link. Post the credible source that said Trayvon was 6 3 and weighed a hundred lbs less than Zim. In reality he was 5 11 (4 inches taller than Zim) and weighed 40 lbs less than Zim.
Height has NOTHING to do with strength. I'm 5'7 140, and bench press 225 max. i bench press almost 100 lbs more than the guys in my gym, that are 4+ inches taller and 30+ lbs heavier. As far as my source?

Literally, thousands of media outlets have either reported false weights, or have stated "Zimmerman outweighed Martin by 100 pounds." As far as I can tell, not a single media outlet has printed a retraction. HERE

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrantedBail

Hey, I totally misinterpreted your post. Blame it on fermented grapes
I didn't mean to attack you. You are cool. However my opinions still stand. So if you will take them in the context of what they represent, I hope we are cool.
No hard feelings. I respect everyone's opinion because we're all entitled to one. It's unfortunate that some people take these threads a little TOO seriously.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 02:42 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

not the size of the dog in the fight but the fight in the dog that settles fights sure size can help so can training

bruce lee was 5'6 and 165 and was one of if not the greatest fighters in the world hell hes the only man who can claim he beat on chuck Norris www.youtube.com... (9 minutes long but worth it as he had to slow his actions down so the camera could capture them,as he was capible of moving faster then the technology at the time could film)

www.youtube.com...
and age isnt always a factor either i think we all remember this old dude to ko'ed that guy messing with him on the bus(warning salty language)

www.youtube.com... not sure what they are saying in this one so i wont embedd it but as you can see the larger guy apparently talking all the smack gets the lights turned out with one punch by the vastly smaller guy so don't sell little travon short.this guy is literaly out before he hits the ground and can be an example of how seemingly small blows can wreak great havoc

www.youtube.com... (recommend mute as a rap song is playing in the background with bad lyrics) 1 vs 4 the 1 wins never underestimate the rage or complete lack of fear some humans are capable of at 11 seconds in they are all laughing 13 seconds in only two are standing.also in the case of mutiple attackers (pack mentality) you take out the alpha and no one wants to be come contestant number two as evidenced in this video so to say size is a factor in all fights or that the "little guy" always looses is a fallacy

www.youtube.com... and finally for those that dont know this video has examples of what can happen to you if your opponent can get you on your back and rain down blows with ground and pound at about 25 seconds in you can see a full on mount and what happens to the guy on the bottom

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Since you're so good with math, solve this: 28 year old man vs. 17 year old boy. Trayvon was 11 years younger than Zim, so WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE???

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Not for nothing, and not related to who messed up who.. Can we leave that for a minute? Did anyone else get the idea that George is gay and having a thing with his cop friend?? As Jerry Seinfeld would say, "There is nothing wrong with that", and I don't want to imply that the fact that GZ just might be having an affair with his "Best friend ever" has any bearing on this trial.

This is just an outside observation. I have great instincts and I would bet a hundred bucks he is having an affair with his cop friend. Just my opinion. Don't go all youtube on me. You couldn't have watched that man testify and not get he likes fluffy things.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

she admited she was wrong(her words i think) and seems to have changed her mind one of the few times i have ever seen it on ats

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   
For anyone interested, a citizens grand jury has indicted the prosecutor in the Zimmerman case for falsifying the arrest warrant. How many of us have said this shouldn't have made it to court?
my thread on the news

top topics

<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join