It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zimmerman Trial

page: 104
<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

You can have a hard time believing it, but it happened so get used to it. Prepare yourself for the inevitable conclusion.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   

We have already answer this same question. Will you ever come in and ask something new? Evidence suggests only Trayvon threw punches that coupled with the fact that Trayvon confronted Zimmerman first (which was decided by BOTH defense and prosecution) pretty much tells you he started the fight. He confronted Zimmerman means he was more prepared and not surprised and the fact only he had damage to his knuckles means he threw the only punches.

Use your noggin if you can.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Well that's your problem. You are thinking wrong. You have already been proven incorrect that he wasn't stalking as it by definition wasn't stalking which requires unwanted attention over the span of multiple days and multiple incidences. For some reason you ignorantly misunderstand that you cannot stalk someone within a 10 minute span of knowing them. It's just incredibly stupid to argue.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

We have already answer this same question. Will you ever come in and ask something new? Evidence suggests only Trayvon threw punches that coupled with the fact that Trayvon confronted Zimmerman first (which was decided by BOTH defense and prosecution) pretty much tells you he started the fight. He confronted Zimmerman means he was more prepared and not surprised and the fact only he had damage to his knuckles means he threw the only punches.

Use your noggin if you can.
And my "noggin" asks....WHAT WAS ZIMMERMAN DOING, WHILE ALL THESE PUNCHES WERE TAKING PLACE? Looking for his firearm? He didn't throw ANY punches?
Why don't you use your friggin' noggin. If somebody is punching you, you're not going to punch back?

Self defense means: DEFENDING YOURSELF. Which, apparently, he FAILED TO DO, until he miraculously found his firearm.

You know what else. Some of you make it seem like Trayvon went to town, on GZ's sorry @ss. Yet, GZ doesn't look all that lumped up.

Use my noggin, you say? I have been. What's YOUR excuse? You want me to believe
This

Beat up this?
His sorry @$$ needed a weapon to defeat a little boy. #PATHETIC

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Like someone said this happens every year when school gets out for summer.

90% of his questions have been answered on numerous occasions and if he actualy followed the trial there would be no need for the rest.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   

See that is your problem, you are still falling for the medias line. That picture of Trayvon was taken 3 or 4 years before this incident happened. Same with the picture of Zimmerman.

I imagine while the punches were being thrown Zimmerman was trying to push the guy off of him. These things happen very fast.

In reality, if you were using pictures from closer to the time of attack you would have something more like this:

Oh and in case you didn't know that picture you posted of Zimmerman is actually not a mugshot.
edit on 3-7-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Alright, I am going to have to eat a side of crow. It doesn't appear that he was the fugtard I thought he was. I hate cops and wanna be cops, and snitches, and sell outs and low life scumbag bottom feeders.

I still have a few doubts, cuz my bias is just gonna feed those.

That guy is SO lucky he has quality representation. For reals.

The other thing that has crossed my mind during this trial is that the prosecution really appears amateur. Anyone chime in on this if you want. If I didn't know any better, it looks like a fighter that is throwing. If you catch my drift. I mean, come on, they are calling all the defense's witnesses and getting monkey-hammered.

Maybe there was no there, there, from the beginning. I DO have doubts; I don't like cop-callers, rats, and snitches. It is so curious to me that he would be packing to go to Target. I mean come on??? The guy must be lacking south of the naval if he needs to carry a firearm while shopping for lunch ingredients.

Anyway. I said I would admit if I was wrong pages ago. I am womaning up.
edit on 3-7-2013 by GrantedBail because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Well that's your problem. You are thinking wrong. You have already been proven incorrect that he wasn't stalking as it by definition wasn't stalking which requires unwanted attention over the span of multiple days and multiple incidences. For some reason you ignorantly misunderstand that you cannot stalk someone within a 10 minute span of knowing them. It's just incredibly stupid to argue.
Where did you "prove" me incorrect? He wasn't stalking by YOUR DEFINITION, not by the true definition.

Stalking is unwanted or obsessive attention by an individual or group toward another person. Stalking behaviors are related to harassment and intimidation and may include following the victim in person or monitoring them
FOLLOWING THE VICTIM or MONITORING THEM. Can't you read? If not, try a synonym.

STALK  [stawk] verb Definition: follow, creep up on. Synonyms: ambush, approach, chase, drive, flush out, haunt, hunt, pace, pursue, shadow, striddle, stride, tail, track, trail, walk up to
Please, do enlighten me.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   

See that is your problem, you are still falling for the medias line. That picture of Trayvon was taken 3 or 4 years before this incident happened. Same with the picture of Zimmerman.

I imagine while the punches were being thrown Zimmerman was trying to push the guy off of him. These things happen very fast.

In reality, if you were using pictures from closer to the time of attack you would have something more like this:

Oh and in case you didn't know that picture you posted of Zimmerman is actually not a mugshot.
You telling me, that SACK OF BONES, did all that "damage"? hahahahahahahah Americans have gone WEAK, to say the least!!!

Oh wait, i get it. Flippin' the bird, while wearing saggin jeans constitutes "thug"? BTW...where is the "thug life" tattoo? You wanna talk bias? Yeah, great job with the suit, tie and phony @$$ smile. Make the criminal look like the good guy. Gotcha!

edit on 3-7-2013 by WonderBoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Wrong. He was not stalking by THE definition. That is why there is not one person (not even the prosecution) besides you that is alleging it.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   

That is really weak attributing someone's opinion to "media lies". Come on that is so degrading, especially to those that are active participants on the internet and in online communities. I take offense to the suggestion.

I don't let ANYONE tell me any story. I take my own look. And I am sure (I would hope) there are millions now that have retracted themselves from the MSM.

You wanna know how I arrived at my original assessment??

Here it is: I don't like punky a@@ cop callers. I felt like the kid had a reason to be there, I felt like "I wish I was bigger in that area", went all Rambo on the kid. That was what I thought.

Don't insult people by claiming they derive their opinions from msm.

BTW: Where did you get your information?????? Please tell us.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

What's sad is they aren't trying to throw it. They are trying to introduce Zimmerman's college transcripts, but they fight bringing Martin's history even though it's only fair. The judge showed some bias there and was called out by the defense.

I personally think, after seeing him talk, that Zimmerman seems like a decent guy. As for him carrying so much, I know a lot of people that do. It's not out of paranoia, but second nature. A just in case that becomes habitual. In case he's jumped, or sees someone in danger, or a robbery occurs, or a mass shooting even.

I personally don't like calling the cops, but I live in the country so maybe it's different. I've never been in a neighborhood consistently plagued by crime.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Let me go 1 step further, to show the ignorance, regarding this "self defense" argument

Trayvon was 6ft 3 and weighed 140lbs. His nickname was ''Slimm''. Zimmerman is 5 ft 9 and weighs 250 lbs
Trayvon was 110 pounds LESS than Zimmerman, YET, "Slimm" managed to straddle him, and landed 25-30 punches? You telling me, Zimmerman couldn't throw him off? God. He's even weaker than I imagined. 6'3 140 lbs is about 35 lbs underweight. Whereas 5'9 250 is 100 lbs overweight. Yet, Trayvon laid a beat down on George, huh?

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Haha meanwhile you suggest the good guy (in your soggy mind) made himself up to look like a phony thug. The point is it depicts personality. That bag of bones played highschool football, engaged in criminal activity, and was known to use drugs and assault people.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Where are you getting this incorrect info? Trayvon was not 6'3", he was 5'11" so with that weight that is a bit more muscle mass. Why are you adding incorrect info to your own thread.

Also you are still wrong about what stalking is, ask ANYONE.

Okay, I looked up the actual information. When it happened Zimmerman was 5'7 and 185 lbs. Trayvon was. 5'11 and 145 lbs. That means Trayvon was only 40 lbs lighter and 4 inches taller. Not the 100 lbs lighter and 8 inches taller you made up.
In case you need a source (there is a further source from wiki if you don't trust it, it is accurate) wiki I am pretty certain you just made your info up by yourself.

And THAT is what annoys me to death, the lies and the bias. You started this thread and you still insist on filling it with lies. You have no desire to maintain credibility, but only to push an agenda.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   

I don't know where you pulled that from but its completely wrong.You are supposed to post links when you do that.

You need to check your sources no wonder you are so confused.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by WonderBoi

Originally posted by marbles87
Moral of the story. Why the hell did TM hit GZ for any reason. It seems so stupid that someone lost their life over this it's like they couldn't just say "hi" to each other. GZ just wanted people to stop breaking in to houses and TM probably just wanted to go home and smoke weed and drink his drink. Both are idiots to me but neither are really HARD criminals. Even if TM didn't die it would still be a wash if they tried to get GZ with attempted murder.
How do you KNOW TM hit GZ, in the first place? Is it because the same guy that shot TM, said so??? What did you expect GZ to say? Did you expect him to say he initiated the fight?
The other 1/2 of the equation is unable to speak, regarding this matter. Therefore, we're only getting PART of the story!

When Serino said GZ was EXHILERATED that someone, ANYONE might have all this on camera. He is telling the truth or lying to the face of what appears to be a pretty hard and seasoned detective who was doing everything in the book to bust GZ balls and not once did he crack. Look at him in court he pays attention to everything but sits there and takes in his case.

I honestly have no choice but to believe GZ story as he tells it and as it is presented in front of my eyes as I watch the actual trial or this world is truely and royally f##ked

If GZ wanted to kill TM then why did he say he forgot he was carrying. I think it was because he was so focused on giving the police all the info he could he lost track of everything else. (where he was, what he had on him, how long it took from a to b, ect.) and in all honesty I have done the very same things given a high pressure situation. Ie GZ POSSIBILY maybe so GZ thinks that he catches the guys breaking into homes. He might be a #ty watch man but no murderer.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrantedBail

That is really weak attributing someone's opinion to "media lies". Come on that is so degrading, especially to those that are active participants on the internet and in online communities. I take offense to the suggestion.

I don't let ANYONE tell me any story. I take my own look. And I am sure (I would hope) there are millions now that have retracted themselves from the MSM.

You wanna know how I arrived at my original assessment??

Here it is: I don't like punky a@@ cop callers. I felt like the kid had a reason to be there, I felt like "I wish I was bigger in that area", went all Rambo on the kid. That was what I thought.

Don't insult people by claiming they derive their opinions from msm.

BTW: Where did you get your information?????? Please tell us.
I got my information from 1 place: GEORGE'S MOUTH! I haven't watched anything on television, and haven't even watched the trial. Don't need to. Don't want to. Why? Because George told me what happened. He explained that he was following someone who seemed suspicious, didn't bother asking for police assistance, may have been confronted, may have gotten clocked; miraculously found his firearm, after having his head SLAMMED into the concrete.....that's when he lost me.

All i know is he killed an unarmed kid. He took matters into his own hands, and took someone's life, based on a "suspicion". It's just sad to think some believe his actions were in "self defense". FACT IS: He shouldn't have been following the boy.

Again, i'll ask: how would some of you ladies feel, if a strange car was tailing you; only to find the driver of that car, walking behind you??? You telling me, you wouldn't be a little freaked out. It freaked me out, when George was doing his re-enactment. The 1st thing i thought about was: WHY WERE YOU FOLLOWING HIM? Yes, i understand that there were break-ins and what not; but, if that were the case, WHY DIDN'T HE CALL THE COPS AND ASK FOR A PATROL CAR, if he was part of a neighborhood watch program???? Why did he call a NON-EMERGENCY hotline, if Trayvon was the threat Zimmerman said he was?

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   

If you haven't watched any of the trial then WHY did you make a thread on it and why are you commenting? You could have let one of the many people here actually watching it make the thread and fill it with actual info instead of falsehoods and opinion.

You don't know anything about the case and are completely biased.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by marbles87

If GZ wanted to kill TM then why did he say he forgot he was carrying.
Perhaps, you should do some more research. GZ seems to be full of cow do-do

1:30 PM EST: Court resumes. Video of Zimmerman and Sean Hannity interview is being played for the jury.

He says in the interview that he carries his gun around with him at all times, except at work.

- I realized it wasn't my gun, it wasn't his gun, it was THE gun." Zimmerman

Read more: globalgrind.com...
it was THE gun? What the hell does that mean?

top topics

<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join