It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zimmerman Trial

page: 103
<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by AlexG141989

Did you watch the trial today? The judge told the defense she wouldn't allow them to open the door on trayvon's past to bring it up later in the trial. Then when the prosecution started to do it with Zimmerman she was going to allow it then the defense called her on it and quoted her back to herself. There have been several little things that made me think she was biased, but today it was kinda obvious.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Are you kidding people are making death threats against the lawyers daughter for posting the WE BEAT STUPID pic. And get this that pic was posted the day before Jantel testified so it is on those who associated the word stupid with her and not the other way around.

Hey if you believe Zimmerman’s story here you may wind up being threatened it just depends who you talk to.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel
reply to post by GrantedBail

It appears she says what she thinks people want to hear in order make life convenient for herself.

Good point.

I noticed this as well when she lied about attending the wake to Trayvon's mother. I can definitely understand not wanting to attend those functions- I don't like to as well...

but what the Defense is proving here with her lies that she will lie to save Trayvon's mother's feelings: including not revealing that Trayvon attacked Zimmerman.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

Yep.. and if you look really deep you will learn that there was a burglary just a few blocks away from his school where the items stolen matched the items found in Martin's backpack. The reason they were never shared was because the schools police force was a separate entity and since they had no proof the items were stolen they listed the jewelry taken from Martin as "missing - lost/found" while the items taken from the house was listed as stolen. SO they were never compared.

Martin had committed many many crimes and been very lucky up until that point. Also their is a theory that the items he had purchased weren't as innocent as people go on and on about. The Tea and skittles are 2 of the three ingredients for a "lean/sizzurp" and he didn't open the Tea when he left the store (which he hung around for several minutes and talked to other guys who may or may not have bought him a cigar skin/blunt wrap). He also posted in facebook that he was quitting his plant and going only with the sizzurp because it's less likely to get "roped" or busted. So I think that may have played a big part in his suspicious behavior that night.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

Did you watch the trial today? The judge told the defense she wouldn't allow them to open the door on trayvon's past to bring it up later in the trial. Then when the prosecution started to do it with Zimmerman she was going to allow it then the defense called her on it and quoted her back to herself. There have been several little things that made me think she was biased, but today it was kinda obvious.

I can't watch the trial all day unfortunately... but I was watching earlier when Serino was testifying, and while that fake ME was testifying...

so what was the conclusion? The defense called her on it but did she still allow the prosecutors to delve into Zimmerman's past but not Trayvon's?

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   

I am not sure what happened. I have been trying to find it. They jump to a commercial every 30 seconds it seems. I will let you know if I find it.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   

I am not sure what happened. I have been trying to find it. They jump to a commercial every 30 seconds it seems. I will let you know if I find it.

Found it...

legalinsurrection.com...

Looks like the matter will be settled tomorrow before the jury is brought in.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Them: Oh....well......so what- he should stayed in his car and none of this would
have happened!".

It is comments like this that roast my butt, because do people not realize the doors they are opening when they say this?

I have always avoided this remark for several reasons, above all, it is his constitutional right to get out of his car whenever he chooses. He was not told not to follow, he was told, "We don't need you to do that." He replied, "Okay."

Now, back to those doors. The unspoken implications are ugly, and far reaching, and why I avoid the subject like the plague.

The implication being, if he had not gotten out of the car, he would not have been attacked.

Isn't that really the underlying unspoken theme here?

The unspoken threat, if you had stayed in your car, Trayvon would not have come after you.

Are we to take inference from this that Trayvon was the thug animal looking for a fight as some are wont to portray him as?

Of course not, but people are blind to the implications of such an open ended remark, and stop thinking once it leaves their mouth, because they believe they made their point.

Take it one step further.

Had Trayvon not misbehaved in school, none of this would have happened.

Where does this blame train stop? If Tracy had not inserted his sperm into a willing partner, none of this would have happened.

It's a straw man argument, but the worst part of it is the way it silently portrays Trayvon as an animal, and like a lion safari, you best not get out of your car!

For that matter, we should all just lock ourselves up at home, because someone may attack us if we leave!

There is a lot of power behind unspoken words, and hence, why this particular comment enrages me so much.

edit on 2-7-2013 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Libertygal

Them: Oh....well......so what- he should stayed in his car and none of this would
have happened!".

It is comments like this that roast my butt, because do people not realize the doors they are opening when they say this?

I totally agree, its annoying with those comments.

thats TM defenders being logic - when the evedince dont fit into their point of view.

stay objective

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by j.r.c.b.

the autopsy explained that he was shot in the heart which stopped the pumping of the blood and in actuality the blood flooding his collapsed lungs is what killed him.and with the heart stopping that soon after aleged combat there would not be time for bruising to show up. the link to the autopsy is around page 78 or 79 and then again somewhere on page 81

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   

He said what he needed to say. He couldn't go on t.v. with a trial pending and say "yes I made a mistake" or "I should have done things differently" even if he really did have regrets about the night because that would hurt his case.

We know he was traumatized by the events and undoubtedly had remorse, but you have to set that aside if it could be used to paint you as guilty.

No common sense from the Trayvon side of the argument for the 100th time in this thread.

Also, layaing aside the trial was pending, consider his position.

In his mind, when Trayvon said, "You are going to die tonight mf'er", while going for George's gun, it became a matter of life or death. Him or Trayvon.

He lived.

He was asked if he would do anything differently, and I would lay 10:1 odds that was his focus when asked that question.

Would you rather be dead, or alive? I know what I would choose.

Without delving further into that question with George, however, it is mere speculation on everyones' behalf, including mine, what he was thinking.

Just putting it out there that it is a matter of perspective. His.

What you are hearing bantered about on television is everyone elses, and means nothing.

Opinions are like coffee cups.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Not true. The funeral director lied, and said there were no wounds.

However, the ME report showed a cut and abrasion on one knuckle, perhaps two, I am not 100% sure about the second one.

If he fought as much as one can presume from he texts and videos, his hands were roughened and calloused.

He was also armed with a can of Arizona Watermelon, not Iced Tea.

I can assure you, that felt very much like brass knuckles to be struck with.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

There is an excellent expose on theconservativetreehouse I found while reading over there the past few days. It goes very in depth in explaining how a publicist took on the "Trayvon Cause" allegedly for the community, but it ended up in a huge payday for him.

Some of it, we all know, but that rabbit hole goes waaay deeper, and that, coupled withe the FOIA docs they obtained shows Trayvon's family also has some government ties.

It was a fascinating read, directed at the person himself, who, after being exposed and called out, quit responding to emails.

He can be pointed out as being the sole responsibility for lighting the fire that began this entire race circus, and the entire malicious prosection.

theconservativetreehouse.com... mp-natalie-jackson/

After reading this, I was left really feeling like a deer caught in the headlights.

Oh, the webs we weave when we practice to deceive.

Ladies and gentlemen, meet The Scheme Team.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   

have happened!".

I have always avoided this remark for several reasons, above all, it is his constitutional right to get out of his car whenever he chooses. He was not told not to follow, he was told, "We don't need you to do that." He replied, "Okay."

Now, back to those doors. The unspoken implications are ugly, and far reaching, and why I avoid the subject like the plague.

The implication being, if he had not gotten out of the car, he would not have been attacked.

Isn't that really the underlying unspoken theme here?

The unspoken threat, if you had stayed in your car, Trayvon would not have come after you.

Are we to take inference from this that Trayvon was the thug animal looking for a fight as some are wont to portray him as?

Of course not, but people are blind to the implications of such an open ended remark, and stop thinking once it leaves their mouth, because they believe they made their point.

Take it one step further.

Had Trayvon not misbehaved in school, none of this would have happened.

Where does this blame train stop? If Tracy had not inserted his sperm into a willing partner, none of this would have happened.

It's a straw man argument, but the worst part of it is the way it silently portrays Trayvon as an animal, and like a lion safari, you best not get out of your car!

For that matter, we should all just lock ourselves up at home, because someone may attack us if we leave!

There is a lot of power behind unspoken words, and hence, why this particular comment enrages me so much.

I never thought of it like that before. It has been said many times, but it never struck a cord with me or rang true until you said it like that. It is a free country and Zimmerman wasnt trespassing. He did nothing wrong. Even if someone told him not to investigate,(which they didn't, btw) he could still investigate if he wanted to because, guess what, he has no obligation to not walk down the streets where he lives . Provided he doesnt treaspass on private property. nothing about the situation warranted physical violence.

edit on 2-7-2013 by riffraff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

It was iced tea, it was just watermelon flavored. I really don't think he used it as a weapon though. His fists and the sidewalk were enough, the can would have burst pretty easily.

I think Trayvon was that attacker, but I have to keep it real, I don't think he hit him with the can. It is worth noting that he didn't open his can which is weird considering he bought it for himself. I do have to wonder if it was meant to be used as an ingredient in a "batch of lean" with the skittles.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by riffraff

I never thought of it like that before. It has been said many times, but it
never struck a cord with me or rang true until you said it like that. It is a free
country and Zimmerman wasnt trespassing. He did nothing wrong. Even if
someone told him not to investigate,(which they didn't, btw) nothing about
the situation warranted physical violence.

Want to know what else also enrages me? The very same people that make comments like that also make comments like, "Why do you lock you car door when you see black people on the sidewalk coming towards your car?"

Things like that make me even angrier, because it goes along the same unspoken word.

You cannot have it both ways. Either he should have stayed in his car, locked the door, and waited for the police, and exhibited fear, which would allegedly would have only further enraged Trayvon, or, exercised his freedom, and not displayed fear.

He said he was afraid when Trayvon circled his car. Would he have been unwise then, to lock the door? Would this have provoked even more violence? Or perhaps an attack then, instead of later?

Those unspoken things, like some have openly admitted to here, such as "You just cannot follow people, it is an unspoken thing," are part and parcel here to the equation.

The intent on the part of some individuals is to invoke fear by behavior and attitude and dress, signaling their association to ceratain gang affiliations, yet, when certain other people signal back the signals are received, and act upon them by locking their doors, or not getting out of their vehicles, it invokes rage.

I suppose I see it as both mixed signals and a double standard. And yet, folks don't understand the confusion.

edit on 3-7-2013 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Well, I have been of the opinion from the beginning, and it is just my opinion, the can was used in his closed fist for the opening blow. I believe that is where the broken nose came from.

I do agree that it was bought for the purposes suspected. Far too much evidence to support that.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
And some of you defend this GARBAGE???

Zimmerman - Tells Hannity that he also does not regret following Trayvon or having the gun. "I feel like it was God's plan." Read more: globalgrind.com...
God doesn't need your help, Mr. Zimmerman!

I still have a hard time believing that some skinny little punk, beat up on someone much bigger than him.

Zimmerman told Serino he estimates he was hit between 25-30 times by Trayvon. Read more: globalgrind.com...
25-30 times?
What was Zimmerman doing, while this was happening? Looking for his gun???

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Well, I have been of the opinion from the beginning, and it is just my opinion, the can was used in his closed fist for the opening blow. I believe that is where the broken nose came from.

I do agree that it was bought for the purposes suspected. Far too much evidence to support that.

Where are the FACTS to support the claim that Trayvon attacked Zimmerman? Are we to believe Zimmerman's make-believe story? If so, why? None of you knows what happened, but you certainly are quick to believe Trayvon started this thing. I wonder what i would have been like, if Trayvon had shot and killed Zimmerman?

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   

reply to post by riffraff

I never thought of it like that before. It has been said many times, but it
never struck a cord with me or rang true until you said it like that. It is a free
country and Zimmerman wasnt trespassing. He did nothing wrong. Even if
someone told him not to investigate,(which they didn't, btw) nothing about
the situation warranted physical violence.

Want to know what else also enrages me? The very same people that make comments like that also make comments like, "Why do you lock you car door when you see black people on the sidewalk coming towards your car?"

Things like that make me even angrier, because it goes along the same unspoken word.

You cannot have it both ways. Either he should have stayed in his car, locked the door, and waited for the police, and exhibited fear, which would allegedly would have only further enraged Trayvon, or, exercised his freedom, and not displayed fear.

He said he was afraid when Trayvon circled his car. Would he have been unwise then, to lock the door? Would this have provoked even more violence? Or perhaps an attack then, instead of later?

Those unspoken things, like some have openly admitted to here, such as "You just cannot follow people, it is an unspoken thing," are part and parcel here to the equation.

The intent on the part of some individuals is to invoke fear by behavior and attitude and dress, signaling their association to ceratain gang affiliations, yet, when certain other people signal back the signals are received, and act upon them by locking their doors, or not getting out of their vehicles, it invokes rage.

I suppose I see it as both mixed signals and a double standard. And yet, folks don't understand the confusion.

edit on 3-7-2013 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)
"HE SAID". That's all you CAN SAY. "HE SAID, HE SAID, HE SAID". How do you KNOW Trayvon was enraged, to start with; in order to become enraged further? Oh, that's right. Because "HE SAID". You all believe what "HE SAID". Sorry, i don't! I'm thinking the incident didn't go down, the way GZ said it did. I think GZ was the stalking instigator in this whole incident; based on what "HE SAID", or shall i say: "how HE SAID it".

top topics

<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join