It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Zealand X-Files : Official “fib”, superiors “mystified”, + Kaikoura “whitewash”

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

your link to download did not work, send to [email protected] thanks

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaron
your link to download did not work

Which link isn't working for you Jaron?

The New Zealand PDF archive should be available on the Wetransfer website at this link.

Is the Wetransfer archive link working for other people?

It looks fine when I try to check it.

The New Zealand archive will be on the Wetransfer website at this link for two weeks, i.e. until 24 June 2013. Thereafter, the files will continue to be available on the Box.com free file storage website at this link (from which individual files can be downloaded, or you can simply click on the "Download" button at the top right of that webpage to download all of the files with a single click).

(The files are already also available on the Box.com link for anyone having problems with the the Wetransfer link - but there shouldn't be any problem with the the Wetransfer link at the moment).

edit on 11-6-2013 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Can someone let me know if the download links are working for other people?

The only post so far is from someone that couldn't get the link to work.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Hi Isaac great thread

The link to the pdf doesn't appear to be working , its just loads to a black page .

Ignore that it worked on the second try

edit on 11-6-2013 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Hello again Isaac.

I had no problem downloading from WeTransfer.com and the documents look fine when unzipped with a test sample.

Thank you again for your sterling work with this raw material. To be honest I do like to concentrate on our own (British) UFO cases as I still don't think I know enough about them never mind those from further afield.

However I do remember the Kaikoura Lights case being on TV when I was a young kid. So looking forward to reading through the thread in more detail and the docs provided.

EDIT: If it helps I used WinRAR to unzip and PDF-XChange Viewer on a Windows PC.

I have found (especially on my Samsung Galaxy Tab) that downloading and viewing PDF files can be problematic via Adobe.
edit on 11/6/13 by mirageman because: Edits

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
it worked on the second try

Great. I was starting to get a bit worried that the link didn't work for other people even though it works fine from my end...

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by mirageman
Thank you again for your sterling work with this raw material.

My pleasure. I'd put together the searchable archive for my own purposes and am perfectly happy to share the material.

To be honest I do like to concentrate on our own (British) UFO cases as I still don't think I know enough about them never mind those from further afield.

I perfectly understand your view.Frankly, I tend to focus more on our own British cases as well.

But I like to be able to follow up points that interest me when I read about some cases from other countries (particularly other English speaking countries).

Also, reading the official documents from other countries is quite interesting to compare and contrast the approaches of different officials to UFO reports - although it sometimes seems to me that such comparisons lead to more questions than answers.

For example, the similarities in the contents of released files in Britain, Canada, Australia and New Zealand merely highlight gaps in the material released in the USA (particularly the equivalent of the "policy" documents in the British files that have counterparts in the available Canadian, Australian and New Zealand files - but not in the USAF available online...).

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
What an outstanding post

Thank you for your research and comments .

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Isaac you are the foundations of ATS and thanks again for a wonderful, well put together thread as always.

My interest in the UFO section has gone dramatically down hill over the years, until you post. You should be the fkin ambassador of the UFO forum or something Isaac. Your dedication to this subject is something to be admired, bravo.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Thanks for the kind words Pillock and B00bUK.

Hopefully this thread will encourage people to digitise the further files identified in Section D of this thread. I've already had one or two messages in relation to that possibility.

(Incidentally, my overall perception at the moment is that most members of ATS are less interested in material in relation to New Zealand than in relation to the USA or, to a lessor extent, in relation to Britain).

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Whew, as usual from Isaackoi. If you want to learn how to post a real thread - learn the formatting and post the thread in one go, complete with a clickable index.

Great job! Could there be an abstract and conclusion on the first with pictures as well? Since you're all out and all. No really good job, I wanted to give you praise before digging through this trove of info

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Philippines
Great job!

Thanks for the kind words.

Could there be an abstract and conclusion on the first with pictures as well?

Mmm. I'll try to include an abstract with pictures in my next fairly large thread, on Steven Greer and the Sirius documentary. At the moment, the draft index for my working notes for that thread are:

Section A: Introduction

Section B: The Humanoid - introduction

Section C: The Humanoid - background

Section D: Sirius expert reports on the Humanoid
Section D1: Sirius reports: Steven Greer’s report
Section D2: Sirius reports: Dr Ralph Lachman’s report
Section D2: Sirius reports: Dr Garry Nolan’s report

Section E: Non-Sirius expert reports on the Humanoid
Section E1: Spanish forensic medicine report
Section E2: Spanish radiology report

Section F: Humanoid’s DNA

Section G: Humanoid’s age
Section G1: Humanoid’s age : Skeletal development
Section G2: Humanoid’s age : Dental dating
Section G3: Humanoid’s age : conclusion

Section H: Humanoid’s skull

Section I: Humanoid’s ribs

Section J: Humanoid’s other features

Section K: Humanoid - Conclusion

Section L: Hoaxed videos in the Sirius documentary
Section L1: Hoaxed videos : The Oliver Castle video
Section L2: Hoaxed videos : The Jerusalem video
Section L3: Hoaxed videos : The Washington video

Section M: Greer on document releases

Section N: Greer and various photos
Section N1: Mothra photo
Section N2: Rod insect photo
Section N3: Tigertail Beach hotels photo
Section N4: Joshua Tree dark “alien” photo

Section O: Miscellaneous
Section O1: Free energy machine
Section O2: CSETI training programmes

Section P: Conclusion

Section Q: References

Section R: Postscript

edit on 12-6-2013 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-6-2013 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Congratulations on creating an exellent Thread , very well done , insane amount of information deposit

Thank you.

TheGreazel

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Isaac when you throw down buddy you throw down.
I wish i could speed read.

It will take the rest of my life to go through all this.
Oh and way to.This one should go into the record book.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by grayghost
Isaac when you throw down buddy you throw down.

Thanks.

It will take the rest of my life to go through all this.

I hope not, since there's more material on the way soon.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: IsaacKoi

SECTION D : THE OTHER OFFICIAL FILES

I’ve duplicated Pauline Wilson’s efforts and searched the online database of the Archives New Zealand. I’ve found the following 9 files that appear to relate to UFOs listed in that database that are not included in the files released online in 2010. Some of these files are “open access” (which I understand indicates that paper copies of these files are available for examination and copying at the locations indicated in the table below) while some are “restricted access”.

Since 4 years have passed since I posted my comments and queries about additional official UFO files sitting in New Zealand archives waiting for someone to scan/photograph/copy them, I thought I'd ask again:

Are there any UFO researchers/groups in New Zealand (particularly in, or near, Wellington, Auckland and Christchurch) interested in official UFO documents and/or scanning?

I'd like to include such a person/group in Project Phoenix in January. This relates to the following statement currently endorsed by Paul Dean, Keith Basterfield, Jenny Randles, Hal Puthoff, Bruce Maccabee, Rick Hilberg, Jan Aldrich, Barry Greenwood, Frank Warren, Tim Printy, Jim Oberg, Robert Sheaffer, Lance Moody, Chris Rutkowski, Christopher O'Brien, Edoardo Russo, Dick Haines, John Schuessler, James Carrion, Tony Eccles of BUFORA, Dr David Clarke, Dr Kit Green, Jacques Scornaux of SCEAU-Archives OVNI and Mikhail Gershtein of Russia:

(BEGIN QUOTE OF RELEVANT STATEMENT)

"We consider that making source materials about reports of 'UFOs' (including official documents, periodicals and relevant audio recordings) easily and freely available online is likely to contribute to the study of relevant physical, historical, psychological and sociological issues. If you are able to help with digitisation projects such as the one being conducted by the AFU in Sweden, we would appreciate you doing so".

(END QUOTE OF RELEVANT STATEMENT)

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: IsaacKoi
I'll send out an APB on some other forums and ask for some kiwi power.
Were any of the documents mentioned in the first post listed on the AFU site? If so, here is the updated link to the index of NZ files. AFU NZ Docs

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2   >>

join