It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA "appreciation" thread

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

I'm all for a NWO. Yaaaaaaay!!!!

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I see a lot of people thanking them for keeping a backup of the files that are important to them. I say lets take it to the next level...

The NSA just built the first FREE CLOUD service in Utah. We paid with our tax money ($2 Billion) for a 1 Yottabyte facility of storage, so WE the taxpayers should be able to use it!! And by the time this scandal is over with you losers will be lucky to get a Terabyte of space!!

So 1 Yottabyte is 1,000,000,000,000,000 Gigabyte or 1,000,000,000,000 Terabyte.

Splitting it up between 300,000,000 yields a WHOPPING 333.333 Terabyte of cloud storage PER PERSON!!!

I WANT MY FREE CLOUD STORAGE CHUM BUCKETS!!!

THANKS FOR ROBBING US BLIND ONCE AGAIN!

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Thank you all for doing so well at the whole keeping secrets thing. It gives us Americans comfort in knowing our security we always wanted lays in your hands.

And to think, all we had to do was give up something we never had anyway.

Knowing you guys are at the wheel of this bus ensures.....well you'll all figure it out.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   

uh! my turn! i would also like to thank the NSA.......actually i'd just like to thank one of your past employees code name Sam Fisher you guys know who im talkin bout right? the one who saved the world from a "Red Mercury" bomb, nuclear suitcase bomb codenamed the ARK, saved the USA from the Smallpox Virus and also saved the world from WW3 by killing the person leading America's Largest PMC and then managing to stop some guy's crazed plan of turning Japan back to Imperial Rule. He managed to do all that without being seen, or killing anyone he was specifically ordered to kill.

edit on 11-6-2013 by Tlexlapoca because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazyewok
Just to make sure the NSA see this. Lets see what words will red flag there computers

BOMB, JIHAD, TERRORIST, 9/11, OSAMA BIN LADEN, DIRTY BOMB

Made you look NSA

edit on 11-6-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

just wanted to say ..

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Thanks for helping to get rid of individuals!

They are super-annoying and a threat to my freedom.
edit on 12-6-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I personally would like to thank them for destroying the miniscule fraction of hope I had left for humanity.

I am sending everybody at the NSA a genuine, heart-felt thank you. If nothing else, for confirming to us all what sickeningly low levels you are willing to stoop to, in the name of 'control'.

P.S. What gives you the right, you absolute scumbags?

- Peace :/

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Dear NSA, GCHQ

Thankyou for recording the phone conversation I had with my mom last week. Could you tell me what day I said I would fix her shed roof because i'm sure I said this Saturday and she's being a little b*tch about it.

P.S: Sorry about the texts from my girlfriend the other day, she gets a little carried away when I dont see her for a few days.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I want to thank them for making the process of making me a domestic terrorist and a threat to national security faster and more efficient.

Also you don't have to thank me for that phone sex seminar you all got last week.
I know it was awesome.

See ya.

ps. Can I request the top bunk in the concentration camp through here or go directly through you?

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dembow
I
ps. Can I request the top bunk in the concentration camp through here or go directly through you?

I call dibs on the British camp! And I want a window room with a ensuite. O and I want my own "shower" room.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   

O and I want my own "shower" room.
Mit Zyclon B für dich.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Thank you based god

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Dear NSA,

Thank you for turning this wonderful place we live into a paranoid cesspool. It used to be great now its just wonderful. I didn't quite understand that everyone, even my gay dad was a potential terrorist. Because of you, NSA, I now understand. I now walk the streets with the vigilance of a non-medicated 8 year old with ADHD. I truly did not understand how evil everyone is. Thankfully you guys have shown me that evil wrongdoers are at every turn.

I appreciate the work you have done on providing facts and information to congress about the current state of affairs with gun ownership in the US. I now have to wait safely till mid Feb to have my class A renewed. I truly believe I am safer because of that.

Also.

I think a re-education classes are do. Just this morning I was discussing with a neighbor that this whole PRISM debacle was just a misunderstanding. In fact the whole country should be thankful for cataloging all our info. I tried to explain this to her but she didn't agree. I also tried to explain that by cataloging all our details you guys are making the earth a greener place reducing carbon emissions etc. She tried to tell me that you have no right. I immediately thought of reporting her as a terrorist. I will stay vigilant NSA this I promise.

In closing.

Stay classy NSA!

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   
The U.S. has never been free. It's always been addicted to power.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I'd say watch out for spoofed information from these punks.

The last thing you need to do is think people are going ape # from bad intel that got spoofed online in massive quantities.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
..... and then I read what other people said.

I guess I shoulda done that first.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Wow this thread has EXPLODED and my number of stars and flags have increased with a BANG like a SEMTEX BOMB.

Good points in other threads about AL QAEDA and other TERRORISTS would not be stupid enough to use emails and phones anyway. NSA and GSHQ moniteering would not prevent ANOTHER 9/11. Best way way to do that is moniteer sales of EXPLOSIVE precursors like AMMONIA NITRATE and ingrediants to make NITROGLYCRINE.

Anyway Im off to LONDON to vist parliment. Did you americans know someone tried to BLOW UP PARLIMENT in 1605?

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Well, with all due respect to members of ATS, and regardless of what nationality you belong to or identify with, regardless of your religious belief or colour of your skin, or weirdness of your culture to mine, I just want to say a big big thank you for allowing all this to transpire; and even as it is still transpiring, you still do nothing about it, and I pretty much doubt any of us will. I never had faith, but the modern citizen of today has led me to it, because I have a whole lot of faith now in knowing just how impotent you (we) all really are.

We're not fighting for anything, we're not standing up for 'truth' and 'justice', or for 'denying ignorance', and we're certainly not fighting for our freedoms, liberties, or even the future we will one day hand over to our children. All we are doing is passing information around, patting ourselves on the back and congratulating ourselves for having the intuition or the acumen for deducing how tyranny has and is encroaching our way of living...but we're not going to do anything.

Of course, we all like the idea of freedom, and the liberty it enshrines, but it is quite obvious that no one seriously believes in truly standing up for such concepts any more. When I think of all those inspiring people whom lived and fought and died for the freedoms we take for granted today, and sit back whilst they are eroded, diluted, and eventually taken from us, they must be saying: "Why the hell did we bother!" Even today, men and women of our armed forces are killing and being killed for the noble concept of our freedoms, and yet we prefer the notion of state security, rather than unfettered individuality.

It's a paradox, is it not, that as the men and women of our armed forces are overseas allegedly fighting for the freedoms of people whom are being tyrannized, their families at home, are so blithely welcoming of tyranny upon themselves. That through their apathy, lethargy, and uncaring hearts, they themselves are already slipping the iron collars around the necks of our future descendants.

No, don't blame the pariahs of the spying agencies, the young men and women who think they are erroneously doing conscientious good, blame yourselves...you (we) let it happen. We are all descendants of Judas! Selling our freedom for promised security from fabricated bogeymen. Perhaps, we are all coming round to the idea that it really is better to be a slave and fettered by the whims of the rulers and the rich, for at least we are sharing in the crumbs of the pie, whilst they gorge themselves at the table of the self-styled privileged.

Constitutions, Bills of Rights, what bunkum they were! How could we all have been so ever fooled? At one time, they used to shine with fire, and ignite the heat in our hearts, but now we all see them for what they really are...nothing but mere worthless words that no longer draw us together. Funny thing is, even those doing the spying are slaves, and are as equally deserving as the rest of us the world we are about to inherit.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join