It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary has her whistle blown

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

She may have known nothing at all about the prostitutes, but if she tried to cover it up, like Nixon, after the fact to avoid embarassment, she is not worthy of her post.

I am pretty sure they were off duty at the time? Jeez, what a crime. I hung her up after this...

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by PtolemyII
Calling her a pedophile is uncool ,even in jest .

You know what? You're absolutely right about that and I stand corrected. There is no evidence to support it, as yet, and it's quite a serious allegation. The reptilian references, however....

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
When I first saw the title of this thread I first thought that Bill was up to his old shenanigans again only this time with his wife.

On a serious note however, I am sure if we knew all the goings on surrounding the people in DC it would probably make Jerry Springer become speechless. The thing is that they have all the power they need to cover things up and make stuff go away so we will never know even what sorts of things go on or have ever went on with our elected representatives.

A man I know very well from the military went into the Secret Service and he has told me on several occasions that if we knew the truth about the Clinton's and some of their escapades we would all be shocked. I'm sure the same holds true of not only elected representatives but of government officials in general.

They all use their power to do things that are not ethical and sometimes downright illegal. Scandals are nothing more than buried secrets and lies that have somehow managed to resurface.
edit on 11-6-2013 by Nucleardiver because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-6-2013 by Nucleardiver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr

I am pretty sure they were off duty at the time?

Hi Intrptr,

Not exactly off duty, they are reported to have 'ditched the post' ....
No mention if they routinely wore a uniform. Easy enough to take off
a jacket and switch phones.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Not exactly off duty, they are reported to have 'ditched the post' ....

A little down time for the boys, guarding diplomats has got to be one of the most (usually) boring jobs in the world.

The difference between a four and five star hotel is ah, the (ahem) amenities...

Not justifying it, neither do I guard Hillary for a living. Who would? Whoops, there I go with my high moral ground again.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nucleardiver
When I first saw the title of this thread I first thought that Bill was up to his old shenanigans again only this time with his wife.

Oh -- ewww!!!! Now you've given me a vision that will be hard to get out of my head.
There are probably more things about the Clintons that I would rather not know than things I would want to know. It's funny though. When people write or talk about hearing Bill speak, even now, they're star-struck.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by graceunderpressure

Please elect her as next President. That would fetch Wars to a complete Halt. Anyone listening to the Clinton's Doze off after two minutes.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join