It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA Leaker is 'Traitor', says Boehner

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Does the USC ever define the "United States"? I ask this because it seems to be an important note which I highly doubt is ever actually laid out. If it means the people of the United States, then the party guilty of doing damage here is the government in the first place. Snowden's revelations have done me no ill whatsoever aside from pissing me off more than I was before at the government holding the scepter over our heads. Same is true for providing aid to the enemy... there's quite a bit of ammunition for mockery provided by the feds here, seeing as how the USA was supposed to be well above these types of shady dealings.

I refuse to label the man as having committed any crime whatsoever against me. When you get right down to it, we're all dealing with a government that puts themselves above all else anyway, so that same tact needs to be adopted by each of us. If it doesn't hurt "we the people", then the feds can shove their complaints up their asses... if, however, their own actions are damaging to us, then they deserve to have them laid bare and should be subject to a code of the people dictating their reigns of error are over.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Boehner, suck a dick.

That's all I'd say to him. No more is really needed.

edit on 12-6-2013 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Carl Rove also made some disparaging remarks and even referred to letting the guy "fry". How sickening. Republicans sure are showing their true selves on this.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join