It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now a Little about me...I am a HYBRID

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Ok, I have never had the ability to capture any of my experiences with camera nor would I have most likely in certain situations.

There is really something to that don't you think? With all of the lack of video and pictures by those who have made claims one has to see that no proof just may be proof.

Sometimes it takes a great leap of faith to understand things that are far ahead of their time.

Or, sometimes one is just full of baloney. Are you saying the aliens just keep your camera from functioning? See, that would be a detail to include right off the bat, but that isn't in the OP's narrative. And why anyhow? Not like anyone would believe the pics, but it would certainly make for a great story.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by johnwilkesbooth

What happens after you die?
First is the shock of death,until your old state of existence will get used to the new existential condition.

And depends how you have lived your life here on Earth.

It's like someone is loosing a hand or a leg and it takes some time to get used with his new condition of life.

This to explain in simple terms.

Because in reality it is very complicated and hard to explain,depending on many factors.

Everything that you will feel and live,then will depend 100 percent of how you lived your life here on Earth,your deeds.

Proof?

Your Life.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Also what snacks did they give you for the trip?

I like the candied Gmorks the Nordics love so much. That slight salty taste combined with their version of chocolate (smoother than ours) is literally out of this world! It really helps you get over the fact they look like (and probably are) some kind of worm.

See what I mean about painting a picture?

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Last time they took me One of the slimy green tentacled ones offered me what I thought was a gummy bear so I popped it in my mouth and Bob's 25 eyes widened (I called him Bob) in shock I had only eaten his first born

He got his own back when he got the probes out

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by infinitymindbox

i believe you, i have met the nordic aliens, their tech was really something,..

but the biomechainsectoid woman was so amazing,,, her wings reached space, and she was just about 3m high,

they are my favourite,,, her essence oozed with unconditional love..

but what makes you think you are a hybrid? because the o blood?

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   

ATS is a tough gig with an even tougher audience matey!

The problem is, people like you show up on virtually a weekly basis, they make crazy outlandish claims and offer zero proof.
You sound to me like someone who has a few theories (which is great) but you have then gone on to embellish those theories and present them as facts by adding a bit of "silliness" to them ie. trips to Mars and offended reptilians wandering through your bedroom

As to some of the bleeding hearts here getting all offended for the OP'ers hurt feelings, whilst I absolutely agree that there is a line that should not be crossed, if the ATS membership pamper to silly posts (in my opinion) like this, then before you know it we will have a wishy washy love-in site like GLP or Project Camelot, where by the more outlandish the claim the more lauded the poster is!

Your going to have to do a lot better than this infinitymindbox if you want to be taken seriously here I'm afraid to say.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   

It sounds like you have Schizoaffective disorder. Have you ever been diagnosed?

en.wikipedia.org...

If you take medication and the voices stop, i think you have your answer. Our brains are very complicated. Some folks brains don't work right. It doesn't mean your bad, it just means you need help. I won't sit here and be part of poking fun at people who have issues of the mind. There are many people on this site who have professional experience with these disorders - I have seen their posts, i hope they chime in.

My grandfather suffered from these delusions after serving the US in the Navy for two wars. He was also an alcoholic. It ruined his life, but he eventually got treatment and in turn, helped a lot of people through AA.

I can't imagine how it feels to have your own mind trick you. But please try to get some help. It's easier to believe you are special then believe your mind is broken. That's the hard truth.

V

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   

omfg don't tell me...special head?

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Hmmm. Notice the short sentences. Anyone studied psychology. Hmmm.

Don't wish to be offensive so can I suggest we all walk away slowly, backwards, leave the room and scarper.

P.S. He is not alone, look at the number of stars......scary.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by yorkshirelad

Oooo do tell me about short sentences.

Btw that was only short because that is all I wanted to ask you

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Tell us more details about your story. I'm not gonna believe nor disbelieve it, I just miss the wonder the first time I started reading about aliens years ago and I'd like to relive the past a bit. Entertain, details about what you saw!

By focusing on a negative I feel its pressence is strengthened when you want to just let it go. I want to make a comment about the ridicule. Okay guys, some of you made me laugh with the ridicule but to me this the truest real form of ignorance that is setting us back in the world. It's not bankers, or illuminattis, its friends and family we love, sit around with, have a beer with and rip on each other and it's all fun. But.. I know you're on the internet and you'll never meet these people and you don't really care, and you're probably a great guy, which is why I bring this up. Next time you have the instinct to be obnoxious, try holding it back and try a little harder to search for a better response. Not a lot is accomplished this way. If you want to see this thread crash and burn and them flame on. If you can hold back the urge to chuckle and challenge the ops story, than do that. But if he's just posting a story, then just let him do it. From one obnoxious person to another, give it a rest eventually, speak from the heart guys, and put the brain to better use. Lessons learned from a wise woman. She made me realize how abrasive I was in how it didn't even serve me, I just did it out of reflex. Choose some words and actions to live by.

Let's get a long. From the things we see and read it feels like the world is falling apart, we may as well take some grass root action and smarten up and be nice. If you wanna be a scientist and grill the man, you can still be nice.

C'mon. Please? A lot of us are tired of reading it, not just the moderators. Or next joke better be god damn hilarious.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

There are indeed aliens, but they are merely demonic spirits posing as such.

Check out this video
youtu.be...

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by aboveandbelow

I sure hope that If first contact is made they do not meet you.
So tell me this with a universe so vast you are saying that If any Alien race is visiting us they are all Demons? If so why do you think this?.
edit on 11-6-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Not to say that the OP isn't telling the truth but it sounds like he/she has a bad case of the Schiz.

edit on 11-6-2013 by LadyofGlass because: .

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by LadyofGlass

Not to say that the OP isn't telling the truth but it sounds like he/she has a bad case of the Schiz.
Or he/she is a kid,or very old posting from a resting home,because of the need of human company.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

it is frequency based.

Oh not another one.

Frequency of what?

[
edit on 11-6-2013 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

I don't know but I'm told there is a fellow named Kenneth that could answer that for you....

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Riveting tale, old bean.

You get a star for effort.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

I could see the kid thing. Not so much someone in a nursing home but that's just because I know how they are ran and the environment (not many windows). I have been to over 50 in state of Texas and I never even saw a computer in one. Just anecdotal evidence but still.

If not a kid and not an elderly adult in need of attention then it seems highly likely that this person has the Schiz considering everything about their alien experience is well known information that anyone could have picked up by an adventure in Google land or a science fiction/fantasy book. Like the amazing way to make glass that just happens to be based on research done in past like (ZBLAN).

edit on 11-6-2013 by LadyofGlass because: .

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Well I for one, love the gray area and an accounting of personal stories. I find them fascinating, and being the forum for this, I'm for one not interested in badgering him for "proof". Instead, I'm more interested in a detailed accounting of some of his personal experiences!

I've never seen aliens in real life. I've seen UFO's. I've seen a few things that seem to fit more into the dimensional category - I've even disappeared from my bed, with my mother frantic looking through the house for where I slept walk to. Only to look out the window as she is getting ready to call the police to report me missing, only to spot me a quarter mile back walking out of the woods, across the field, and home. No idea how long I was gone either! But they spent 30 minutes looking for me when they realized I was missing! When they "awoke" me, I had no idea or recollection of where I went. My mother said, "The fairies must have spirited me away for visit!"
Back then it didn't correlate the way it does now.

I don't ever remember being in an aliens presence. But I dream of them all the time. I'm fascinated by those who come forward to claim they have met them in reality and not just on the dreamscape.

I hope the bullies didn't chase you away and you come back to your thread and give more detail. Welcome to ATS by the way! So glad you stopped in to share your story.

My question is - are they gray's more of a hive mind? Or do they possess individual identity and freedom of thought?

Blessings,
Cirque

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
OP never get in a knot about it.... Tell it once, and then after only when asked..... it's the best way..... over two more decades to go yet unless the dumb apes try to kill themselves first, in which case plans are already in place(I am lead to believe) then it will be time for some pie, the humble kind.
As for hot green star trek ladies..... I found the Reptilian female I saw quite beautiful....only once though and the tall whites or Nordics I think you called them, quite frail but extremely serene ..Mentally weak .... Probably why I was introduced to the Reptilian Female, only as a conduit mind you, actual contact has only been from different types of Grey's and the Tall Whites although frankly not that much taller than me 7/8 feet tops.

Never get too het up about it and especially deny ignorance.... The time will come.....just stay safe and just wait calmly.

P.s I meant no disrespect regarding my previous comment about the whites being weak , I merely meant that human thoughts are slightly more raw than they were obviously use to....I hope she's OK......just in case they are tuned in.
edit on 11-6-2013 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join