It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now a Little about me...I am a HYBRID

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I've seen many threads like this before, but let's say what you say is the truth...

When will the transition take place?

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by DontTreadOnMe

was that intended for me?
If I was offensive I apologize
I meant NOT to offend....

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinitymindbox
reply to post by AmberLeaf

glp is corporate and greed personified
I will never visit that website again

I am telling you all the truth
I held hands with a grey
believe it or not I do not care

TIME will reveal all things
even to the neanderthals

If you dont care, why post another thread? We have seen people like you come and go over the years, your claims are nothing new. People still dont believe the nonsense some of you spout out. I would honestly recommend seeing a doctor/psychiatrist from what you have written and believe is real.

Either you are a kid trolling (and failing) or mentally ill.....or a mix of both.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   

say what you will
believe what you want
I do not care
I speak of these things because I experienced them
"reality begins with experience"
Albert Einstein

my reality has been changed into something I could not explain
there are others like me
that is CLEAR
I simply am telling my story in hopes of reaching others who know the plan and the outcome for humanity
we have a job to do
and it is to inform mankind of the transition and the future for us all
and our future is a life alongside other races from other places.

why would I subject myself to ridicule and bullying for nonsense?
I know this is a tough story to comprehend
but it is simply because you have not experienced it yet
in time you ALL will

I am NOT the only hybrid

WE ALL ARE
and THAT is the message
WE are ALL brothers, sisters and cousins in the great galactic family.

Read my other post located in the religion section entitled
"Nibiru is in the BIBLE"
it explains the details of the coming transition

I must go to work now
It has been a pleasure speaking to all of you
Once again,
If I offended anyone
I sincerely apologize
that was NOT my intent

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by infinitymindbox

it is frequency based.

Oh not another one.

Frequency of what?

[
edit on 11-6-2013 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
You say the Nordics are responsible for our DNA. Do you have specific evidence for this because all the info I've read points to the beings from Sirus making the contribution.

Also tell us of the origin of the reptilians (bad ones), and what is the overall agenda behind the malevolent alien species who allegedly have a grip on Earth.

Any refusal or deflection shown in response to these questions will force me to not take you or this thread seriously.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadellacZumbrum

Being a majority does not prove you right to being a ###
Show some respect for OP and don´t waste space by spouting your disrespect and social hate club
That will be my last saying in this, don't want to go off topic myself..
This is the worst side I seen of ATS, its like a pack of wolfs attacking the minority

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

I believe you! I have also been taken but did not see any ships. I knew they had left the planet but did not know why. You have provided some information that I really needed. Thank You! My Grammar and Cognitive Skills are being messed with today- Demons or Aliens must be around.
edit on 11-6-2013 by Apollo7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   

O.K. .. . I am going to go out on a limb here and try to help you out.

Firstly you Need to Regroup. Re-Write this terrible piece of work and post it in the Short Stories Forum.

I personally believe that it may be receive in a better light, and may encourage a healthy discussion if it was Marketed as Science Fiction.

At this point you have made a mockery of yourself because your delivery sucks.

Now please consider revising.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadellacZumbrum

There is probably No need to keep posting this.

You are repeating like a broken record.

You made your point yesterday to anyone who might have been interested.

That thread was closed because it was an introduction thread therefor not allowing anymore interaction to anyone who was interested. A few members asked him to repeat the thread in another forum to carry on the conversation.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Read my other post located in the religion section entitled
"Nibiru is in the BIBLE"
it explains the details of the coming transition

So you believe that Nibiru is real because it is in the bible, yet you then post comments like this in your OP:

People here are so transfixed with their "giant invisible wizard " view of GOD
that they cannot see the real truth

So which is it? What is the real truth? Or do you just believe whatever it is you've read that particular day?

You can't have it both ways. You can't believe in something, or try to make others believe in something because it's in the bible, then go on in another post to basically say the bible and it's view of god is not the correct one.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   

the greys took me to Mars and showed me that if you make GLASS there, it is stronger than steel because there is no moisture there. In a vacuum, the moisture is sucked out, making the glass MUCH more resilient. The greys showed me a DOME there that encompassed a LUSH green garden.

Mars you say, well your reading someone else's ideas about domes on the moon and thought hey maybe I can change it around a little and use it as my own idea I might get some fool to believe.

Mars
Try being a little more original next time Bernard.

here is a link for you to have a look at,

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
what is the celestial process

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Thanks for posting, and basically what you're speaking on is true, though I could add a few different nordics, not just the tall whites. I've had contact and experienced outings with tall muscular, big chested dark haired male in black uniforms that I call hero's, the women are all blond that I've seen, and tall blond males, again women are blond, in blue uniforms, though not quite the hero mode of the other group these were pleiadian and more "cool" scientific and neutral. But Love is the most important aspect of dealing with anyone. Heights ranging from 6 1/2 feet with about 6 2 for the women, to 8 feet tall males, and probably just over 7 for the women.

You mentioned your other thread was deleted. You should make personal testimonial threads in the Grey Area. That is what that category is for, and you get less assaulted with negative comments.

And otherwise, just don't answer back in a harsh way to anyone, because really unless someone is at the level of soul to look up, and even ask for sightings, OR, to pour out their heart for the world and serve and protect mode for humanity and nature, with unconditional love for even negatives should they show up, it doesnt matter, people need to meditate more and ask why they're here, but ETs don't step out of the box for everyone, they need to do some soul work first, and also, in order to stop negative experiences happening, the attitude above caring for the world, reporting for duty, working flaws, and meditating, raising frequency and helping others, protects people and raises them above the permissions for lower or negative entities to access them or hurt them.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   

That reminder was meant for everyone who posts.
I was not singling out you or anyone.....

This thread was moved and:
To all who post here:

The Gray Area: The Gray Area is a discussion forum that provides a dedicated area for members to post their confessions, disclosures, and related extraordinary personal experiences. Like the highly speculative Skunk Works forum, The Gray Area will tolerate topics that may be unusually hypothetical or unproven for the purpose of vetting the stories of thread-starters by the ATS membership at large.

edit on Tue Jun 11 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreamingawake

Guess need to read whole thread. Is this Bernard? Or are you only assuming its Bernard because he is saying he is a contactee. There are many contactees......!!!!

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Spacespider

O.K.. . since you apparently lack the capicity, show me where I disrespected the OP. Good Luck with that.

If you are refering to the Troll comment, have a look back at where he made that comment. I was responding to that.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

reply to post by boymonkey74

I did
I told you they communicate with brain waves
directly into your brain
they can access these waves to manipulate pictures, dreams and even download information.

it is frequency based.
They can scramble our brains to the extent that we kill each other thinking we are our own enemy.
If one meditates, the brain wave activity increases over time, and gets their attention.
The more one meditates and focuses on the frequency
and YES you have YOUR OWN frequency
they more they will respond

I'm not sure of the hacking and frequencies, all the time. But ET is not all corporal, and even amongst those that are corporal its alot like avatar, they can wear their suits, create hybrids as suits to wear, and are often in Spirit mode.

Primarily we are Souls and Soul life is real and tangible. Its more aware, more super expanded consciousness than being in the box or meat suit, which is holographic as it is.

I use the term Universal Understanding for telepathic communication.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join