It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nanotechnology and Mind Control .. Ever felt it?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
So today I came across a web page from the Geo-Engineering forum and read that "chemtrails" may be dispersing a nano-technology to take slowly take over your body and be triggered by certain cues from the outside world. This article suggests that this nano-technology can cause involuntary movements, make you say things, and see things. Even go temporarily blind. Now, more and more people are reporting being harassed, hearing voices, seeing things, involuntary words and actions, and the list goes on.. Now I'm not saying I believe 100%, but things have just been slowly adding up. Sometimes thoughts come in to my mind and I know for a fact that, I, myself would not think such things. I'm not saying it's bad stuff like "hurt yourself or others" but it will be some random thought that maybe somebody else was thinking. You can become a target for these things depending on what you browse on your smart phones, computers, facebook, what you post about, and what you most frequently search. Now, with proof of the NSA spying and taking data, this rings all the more true for me.

Here is the Article

I've been on a hot bed with Monarch Mind Control (something TPTB greatly doesn't want people to know about) and Fritz' How to Create an Undetecable Mind Controlled Slave and can not keep my mind off of this information. More people need to be aware of what is happening and the war on the human mind that is going on with this conditioned Luciferian Society.

Well the other night I was laying in bed, I don't exactly recall what was going on in my brain but it was some sub-conscious conversation with, I'd guess myself, and I guess I burst out laughing and scared the crap out of my boyfriend. Now I didn't do this consciously. I actually had to process for a moment that I actually has just laughed so hard out loud and I don't know why. My boyfriend was incredibly creeped out and I was as well... I felt like it wasn't me.

Never have I had something like this happen to me. Has anybody ever felt like they've done something but it wasn't actually 100% them?

edit on 11/6/2013 by clairvoyantrose because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/6/2013 by clairvoyantrose because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by clairvoyantrose

NC on Link Since 2006- What other States are linked?? Its time to come out of the shadows!

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Apollo7

NC on Link Since 2006- What other States are linked?? Its time to come out of the shadows!

I can guarantee you, every single state is a part of the program.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

I have just read this information- I thought it was Demon and Alien Issue- I would have never thought our Government would have done something like this. How do we counter-Act This?? How do we get these things out of us?? NC is at high level!! Who else- is out there?? Come on States- Admit this is going down!! There are allot of really smart humans on this site. I can not fight this battle alone down here.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   

They are attacking me and my 18 year old and 25 year old children down here. They have torn me up for 7 years! I am ex-Homeland. problems are local on power trips and its taking ever thing I have inside of me to back these idiots down. Where are some Damn Real Men above the age of 30 to fight this Battle!! The Government has left me alone to battle this issue by my damn self. I get threatened every day. My 18 year old son disappears for days and is afraid to tell me what is going on. My 25 year old son is in TN. We just want a normal life!! I do not give a damn about New World Order!! The Local Police have raped me, illegally broken into my home, thrown me in hospitals to get me out of the way so they can play with my 18 year old son. Hell No- I will not put up with this!! This is a war for the MILITARY to Battle- not a single parent with wonderful children whom just want NORMAL!! So Come on CIA, NSA, FBI, Military!! Get youre damn asses down here to fight these low-life Cops and Hospital People whom have done horrible things to me and my children. Past US Customs ID 194485 Class 626A Piegan, Montana Sept-2006. They try to hide what is going down here in NC!! Come on BOYS- this Battle is meant for MEN to be fighting not a single parent!!! Action going down in Cleveland County, Gaston County, Rutherford County, Charlotte, NC. Be Aware they might screw you're physical body up but it will return to normal. Bring Facial Idenity, Infra-Red Ability- and please excuse my spelling and grammar- they all like to mess with my intelligence- Cognitive Ability and Speech Patterns just to play with me. I know the FEDS monitor ATS!! Try to come in and blend, Rent or live in these areas- plan on staying- attacks on me and my children usually happen every 3 months. Now- its at high level. But what the hell- I have had to hold my damn on against Demons, Aliens and crazy Humans on power trips- I did not know the Government had sprayed something in the damn air. Try and come in with NC tags- the corrupt cops will be looking for anyone whom is attempting to help me!! They hate me because I was going to work for HOMELAND and was taken by real Aliens back in Sept-2006. I guess at worst if no Humans will help us- the Aliens will come back jumping out of the sky because they are so damn sick of a single parent and my children going through this with no humans Others just walk past me and Bow Their Heads indicating they are on link- Hell open you're mouth and tell me- Come Together People and tell me. There can be no solution unless people are willing to admit this is going down.

PS- ATS The others are mad because I am sending out this information. They may attempt to hack my account- they know all my pass-words for this account and my e-mail. I am going to attempt to cancel my account now- so be aware of anything they may post if they get signed in somewhere else!! Do not worry about me- just get some assistance down here from other States. Do not contact any of these local cops!! They will harm me and my 18 year old son. US Customs Past ID 194485 Class 626A Sept-2006 You can also call me- but you may become linked if not already 7049648926

edit on 11-6-2013 by Apollo7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-6-2013 by Apollo7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

I have just read this information- I thought it was Demon and Alien Issue- I would have never thought our Government would have done something like this. How do we counter-Act This?? How do we get these things out of us?? NC is at high level!! Who else- is out there?? Come on States- Admit this is going down!! There are allot of really smart humans on this site. I can not fight this battle alone down here.

The "government" has always been and always will be for the power and profit of itself, never for the benefit of society. They /are/ the "demons" and "aliens". They are the shadows under the bed. They are all that is negative in this place of existence. Their agenda has been to infiltrate the media, what you consume, our minds, and have us in the lowest vibrational frequency possible.

This thread will easily be over looked when in reality, it is of the utmost importance.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   

They are attacking me and my 18 year old and 25 year old children down here. They have torn me up for 7 years! I am ex-Homeland. problems are local on power trips and its taking ever thing I have inside of me to back these idiots down. Where are some Damn Real Men above the age of 30 to fight this Battle!! The Government has left me alone to battle this issue by my damn self. I get threatened every day. My 18 year old son disappears for days and is afraid to tell me what is going on. My 25 year old son is in TN. We just want a normal life!! I do not give a damn about New World Order!! The Local Police have raped me, illegally broken into my home, thrown me in hospitals to get me out of the way so they can play with my 18 year old son. Hell No- I will not put up with this!! This is a war for the MILITARY to Battle- not a single parent with wonderful children whom just want NORMAL!! So Come on CIA, NSA, FBI, Military!! Get youre damn asses down here to fight these low-life Cops and Hospital People whom have done horrible things to me and my children. Past US Customs ID 194485 Class 626A Piegan, Montana Sept-2006. They try to hide what is going down here in NC!! Come on BOYS- this Battle is meant for MEN to be fighting not a single parent!!! Action going down in Cleveland County, Gaston County, Rutherford County, Charlotte, NC. Be Aware they might screw you're physical body up but it will return to normal. Bring Facial Idenity, Infra-Red Ability- and please excuse my spelling and grammar- they all like to mess with my intelligence- Cognitive Ability and Speech Patterns just to play with me. I know the FEDS monitor ATS!! Try to come in and blend, Rent or live in these areas- plan on staying- attacks on me and my children usually happen every 3 months. Now- its at high level. But what the hell- I have had to hold my damn on against Demons, Aliens and crazy Humans on power trips- I did not know the Government had sprayed something in the damn air. Try and come in with NC tags- the corrupt cops will be looking for anyone whom is attempting to help me!! They hate me because I was going to work for HOMELAND and was taken by real Aliens back in Sept-2006. I guess at worst if no Humans will help us- the Aliens will come back jumping out of the sky because they are so damn sick of a single parent and my children going through this with no humans Others just walk past me and Bow Their Heads indicating they are on link- Hell open you're mouth and tell me- Come Together People and tell me. There can be no solution unless people are willing to admit this is going down.

The FBI, Military, CIA, are all Cabal Infiltrated organizations a part of the Mind Control Agenda. Majority are pedophiles and sociopaths. These organizations will not, and will never be for the benefit of the citizens. While I don't doubt anything you are saying, I am worried for people like you. When people with stories such as you come forth, you are greatly ridiculed for information that should NOT be taken lightly. You are being targeted and gangstalked. I believe you Apollo and I hope the day comes that you may finally have peace. ATS Is actually run by a massive Freemasonry Group, which is why it's Terms and Conditions limits what you are able to talk about.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Gee that's funny........topic was already being discussed here.......

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
yo... so i just got to thinking.... how much is crack in nc nowadays?

top topics

join