It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru is in the BIBLE (part 2 of the NIbiru story "the biblical aspect")

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

Yea, good change that global warming can cause global fire when the ice melts then insane amounts of menthane will be released (which is much much worse than co2). Which may set the world on fire? The ice age was -4 degrees colder on average, let it be 6+ on average, must cause a big fire!

The dying oceans are already happening.

That said, I also think 'the gods/god'' are as said just as stated, are much like ourselves who put us here and are on another planet left us guidelines, only.

Must be a better then the tv show; big brother, for them

That, or all those stories (bible, Enki/Nibiru) are from atlantis and the survivors where like gods for us (much more advanced who helped realising/building the great pyramids and so on), perhaps they where much taller and where pretty advanced, but since they died, there only remains great stories, myths, legends, the pyramids and no more 'gods'.

I hope the first..
edit on 11-6-2013 by Plugin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I read something that said that ships will come and save us but we must be willing to go if they are to help up us.
These aliens are supposed to be in our sky's now and helping our planet from shifting on its axis.

I am not saying I believe this but it was interesting the information I read is similar to what the OP has been saying in his posts.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Time only exists as a human perception. WE created time, not God. If humans all died out and none were left, time would no longer exist.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Saying the Hebrews lacked the dictionary to describe a ship shows an immense amount of ignorance on the OP's part; And interjecting your own words without understanding the original language is as irresponsible as Sitchin.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by infinitymindbox

Proverbs 14:12 New King James Version (NKJV) 12 There is a way that seems right to a man, But its end is the way of death.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   

You use Malachi 4:2's reference to "Wings of the Sun" to prove it is talking about a planet, however many scriptures refer to the Sun, Our Sun, as having "Wings". The word can also be translated as "Rays" or just "Light".

See: Psalms 139:9 (Wings of the Dawn) for example.

The Hebrew word for wing is:
kanaph: wing, extremity
Original Word: כָּנָף
Part of Speech: Noun Feminine
Transliteration: kanaph
Phonetic Spelling: (kaw-nawf')
Short Definition: wings

Dozens of scriptures say "Extremity of the Earth". Does our earth have wings? Nope. But the same exact hebrew word is used.

I found that in 5 minutes on google.

I also found they had dozens of words to describe ships and chariots. One only needs to read the book of Ezekiel to see how robust their dictionary was and how smart they were. You assumption that a guy who can't write "A ship moving through the air" (ספינה נעה באוויר) wrote the book of Malachi is a far reach to support your own shoddy hypothesis.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by mobilewiseguy

yeah, but the hopi religion says that you should not trust them, for if you leave mother earth - they are going to deceive you and then you lose your soul.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Text There you have it Earth will be moved. WE will eat and drink from GODS table and our TIME?SPACE?ORBIT will be increased. "NEW HEAVENS NEW EARTH"

@ infinitymindbox

You are right in some avenues of biblical theology but you are not quite there yet. Don't misunderstand me because you may have the answers and I could be dead wrong but here is what I understand in respect to your post.

To understand some of what the bible tells us we must differentiate substance in understanding the celestial substance and terrestrial substance. Actually there are two distinct creations in biblical theology. The first creation is of celestial substance which is everlasting while the second creation is this universe which is a corporal terrestrial substance which is not a everlasting substance.

The angels of the celestial creation violated their own laws of existence which is the heavenly food of the celestial world and became corrupt in their lust of the terrestrial substance. The celestial body must be fed with the food and water of life and when they lost their first estate (celestial) they then became corrupt and eventually died such as all terrestrial creation must perish. Now how can we understand this?

As Jesus was dying on the tree of sin, there were two other men who perished with him that same day. The one man was repentant and asked for mercy from the Lord. Jesus promised this man that this very day that they both would die that this man would be in paradise with Jesus. Luke 23:42,43 --

Where is paradise? Paradise is in the celestial third heaven. Not of this universe or its substance. The first heaven being that of this atmosphere that surrounds this world. The second heaven being that area which contains the rest of this universe such as moon stars etc. The third heaven being of the celestial substance of which this universe is expanding into this very day. 2nd Corinthians 12: 2 - 4 ---

What is in this paradise that Jesus promised this man who was His companion in death? The tree and water of life which all celestial creation must partake to live forever in the celestial realm. With out the celestial food and water you remain corporal in the terrestrial state and being so your image or body must perish and your spirit remain naked and unfed. Revelation 22:2 -----

Where is this all located in the third heaven? It is located in the New Jerusalem which is the kingdom of heaven that Jesus preached many times. It is the same as the house of many mansions that He promised and some call it the city of God. Revelations 22:14 ----

The man who died with Jesus at his side was judged and rewarded the same day he died. His spirit was immediately given the covering of Shekinah Glory and a new name written in a white stone of purity. Revelation 2:17 -- He was resurrected (Re Born) as a celestial child of God and entitled to live forever in the New Jerusalem the very day his terrestrial body was killed. He now eats and drinks of the Gan Eden (paradise) forever. That was the promise of Jesus to this man.

What happens to those who are not allowed into the celestial realm? Their spirits remain in the earth (Sheol) as a naked spirit without the Glory of Shekinah and will so remain till the end of this age. Being naked simply means that they do not have a celestial body to house their celestial spirit. Both the celestial and terrestrial creation have two distinct portions of existence which is a body (image) and a likeness (spirit). The terrestrial image is perishable and the celestial image is everlasting while the spirit in both cases is everlasting.

In this event of Jesus and His companion I see nothing that would suggest that he had to have a vehicle to travel from the terrestrial substance to the celestial substance.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by gosseyn
If it's in the bible, then it becomes even less credible.

There are plenty of credible things in the bible. Archeologists use the bible as a map to discover ancient treasures because they know the bible spoke of actual events. Your blanket statement shows much ignorance. We are still trying to figure out the bible so don't pretend you understand it... A much more intelligent, logical, and reasonable thing to say would have been "Gosh, this bible stuff is so confusing that I, myself cannot understand it. Perhaps someone with more wisdom than I can figure it all out, but for me, it is an enigma. I mean, it tells of actual people and places, like Egypt, and we have found a good candidate fo the charred remains of Sodom, but there are some things I don't understand. Like this stuff about god and angels and stuff. How come we don't talk to god or see angels today? I guess until we find some evidence, or until the angels come back, I for one will have to consider that some of the Bible is fictional, although it does contain much credible material."

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Matthew 22:30 says: "For in the resurrection they [humans who are saved] neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven"

Marriage assumes sexual relations, sure you could argue this but for sake of the verse I think its clear. So if angels don't have sex, then how did the nephilim appear? Well if you look at how the angels rebelled due to them wanting to be like God, you have to look at what God did, He created people. So angels created people through manipulation of their DNA and ours, so that they could try and create their own race of humans. This is where you have example of "ancient alien" technology and structures, is it was angels trying to isolate their "people" and eventually failing.

Angels are not physical in form, but spiritual, a higher dimension, where they can come into our dimension but they are eternal beings. Some dinosaurs in my opinion, were the nephilim, giant humans were the nephilim, what I mean by this is "nephilim" should mean DNA manipulation outside of God's original design. That's why you have in the Noah timeframe, all kinds of savage beasts and a hostile planet, and thats why God sent the flood.

There are still many angels manipulating DNA like so, its just not as prominent. But someday when these angels return under the guise of "aliens" then it will be like Noah's days. But no, Jesus was not a time traveller or an alien, and the whole of heaven is not some alien planet. Well how do I know this?! Look at the agenda, if you believe these sorts of things read the main purpose of the Bible, salvation for mankind, thats not very "alien" like. Also the Bible states nothing about 3 days of darkness outside of the plagues upon Egypt, but it has zero to do with any meteor or any of that, believe me I looked, if you found it let me know.

"Wormwood" is the name of the "star" that will hit planet earth someday, and after it does, what a perfect time for our wonderful "alien" friends to come down and save us hmm?

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by honested3
Matthew 22:30 says: "For in the resurrection they [humans who are saved] neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven"

Marriage assumes sexual relations, sure you could argue this but for sake of the verse I think its clear. So if angels don't have sex, then how did the nephilim appear? Well if you look at how the angels rebelled due to them wanting to be like God, you have to look at what God did, He created people. So angels created people through manipulation of their DNA and ours, so that they could try and create their own race of humans. This is where you have example of "ancient alien" technology and structures, is it was angels trying to isolate their "people" and eventually failing.

Angels are not physical in form, but spiritual, a higher dimension, where they can come into our dimension but they are eternal beings. Some dinosaurs in my opinion, were the nephilim, giant humans were the nephilim, what I mean by this is "nephilim" should mean DNA manipulation outside of God's original design. That's why you have in the Noah timeframe, all kinds of savage beasts and a hostile planet, and thats why God sent the flood.

There are still many angels manipulating DNA like so, its just not as prominent. But someday when these angels return under the guise of "aliens" then it will be like Noah's days. But no, Jesus was not a time traveller or an alien, and the whole of heaven is not some alien planet. Well how do I know this?! Look at the agenda, if you believe these sorts of things read the main purpose of the Bible, salvation for mankind, thats not very "alien" like. Also the Bible states nothing about 3 days of darkness outside of the plagues upon Egypt, but it has zero to do with any meteor or any of that, believe me I looked, if you found it let me know.

"Wormwood" is the name of the "star" that will hit planet earth someday, and after it does, what a perfect time for our wonderful "alien" friends to come down and save us hmm?

Everything you just said is 100% wrong...how do you people come up with this stuff?

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Substantial Evidence of Nibiru Appearance 3,600 Years Ago

-Massive Super-Volcano Eruptions

Thera Eruption (Greece) ~1627 B.C
Aniakchak Eruption (Alaska) ~~1640 B.C
Avellino Eruption (Italy) ~~~1650 B.C

-Distrurbances in Tree Growth Around the world

Large Event affects growth of trees in California- Tree Ring Data ~1629 B.C
Large Event affects growth of trees in Swedan Tree Ring Data: ~1627 B.C
Large Event affects growth of trees in Ireland Tree Ring Data: ~1627 B.C

-Entire World Climate Cools Substantially, lasting several years ~1627 BC

-woolly mammoth goes extinct. (Siberia, Russia) ~~1650 BC

-Storms Cause Powerful Empires to suddenly Collapse

"great storms in egypt, pyramids ruined" Second Intermediate Period of Egypt: ~~~1650 B.C
"Yellow fog, three suns, frost in July," Collapse of Xia Dynasty in China ~1618 B.C
Babylon, Largest City in the World, Sacked by Hittites ~1600 BC
Flood of Deucalion, Greece end of golden age ~~~1550BC
The overthrow of the ruling Amorite dynasty in Syria ~~1600BC

Entire Cultures Suddenly Disappear

Indus Valley Civilization, India ~1600 BC
Unetice culture, Germany ~1600 BC

New Cultures Emerge

Maya Civilization "Begins" Belize ~~~1550 BC

Phoenicians develop first alphabet ~~~1600 BC

The Hyksos takeover Egypt ~1650 BC

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustReadMore
Substantial Evidence of Nibiru Appearance 3,600 Years Ago

-Massive Super-Volcano Eruptions

Thera Eruption (Greece) ~1627 B.C
Aniakchak Eruption (Alaska) ~~1640 B.C
Avellino Eruption (Italy) ~~~1650 B.C

-Distrurbances in Tree Growth Around the world

Large Event affects growth of trees in California- Tree Ring Data ~1629 B.C
Large Event affects growth of trees in Swedan Tree Ring Data: ~1627 B.C
Large Event affects growth of trees in Ireland Tree Ring Data: ~1627 B.C

-Entire World Climate Cools Substantially, lasting several years ~1627 BC

-woolly mammoth goes extinct. (Siberia, Russia) ~~1650 BC

-Storms Cause Powerful Empires to suddenly Collapse

"great storms in egypt, pyramids ruined" Second Intermediate Period of Egypt: ~~~1650 B.C
"Yellow fog, three suns, frost in July," Collapse of Xia Dynasty in China ~1618 B.C
Babylon, Largest City in the World, Sacked by Hittites ~1600 BC
Flood of Deucalion, Greece end of golden age ~~~1550BC
The overthrow of the ruling Amorite dynasty in Syria ~~1600BC

Entire Cultures Suddenly Disappear

Indus Valley Civilization, India ~1600 BC
Unetice culture, Germany ~1600 BC

New Cultures Emerge

Maya Civilization "Begins" Belize ~~~1550 BC

Phoenicians develop first alphabet ~~~1600 BC

The Hyksos takeover Egypt ~1650 BC

Those are well and good, even though you listed no sources, but those have NOTHING to do with the innacurate English based rewording of Hebrew verse that permeates this thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join