It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru is in the BIBLE (part 2 of the NIbiru story "the biblical aspect")

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
So my last thread dealt with the science aspect of the story, and showed that the celestial mechanics of an object like NIBIRU could theoretically exist.
The mechanics ARE valid.
This thread will deal with the biblical and religio side of the story......after this I will do one regarding the history of this object as it has appeared in ancient records.
ON to the BIBLE part....

FIRST I would like to address the physicality of the "angels"...
Psalm 68:17
The chariots of God are twenty thousand, even thousands of angels: the Lord is among them, as in Sinai, in the holy place.

angels use "chariots" and I believe this simply means SHIPS.
Take an IPAD to the 10th century and people would view it as "magic" because they lack the proper understanding...
this is what we are dealing with in reference to the bible.
The people back then simply lacked the words to describe what they were seeing.

Psalm 78:25
Man did eat angels' food: he sent them meat to the full.
Angels eat FOOD^^^^
Genesis 6:2
That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.
Genesis 6:4
There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.
angels came here...and had sex with HUMAN women producing HYBRID offspring called the "nephilim"
the bible says they became the "men of renown" meaning greek and roman mythology were based upon these individuals.
Psalm 78:49
He cast upon them the fierceness of his anger, wrath, and indignation, and trouble, by sending evil angels among them.
this verse says some are EVIL......(note it does not use the word DEMON, but instead merely "evil angel")
so let me summarize quickly...

the bible says angels eat food
it says they use SHIPS
it says they use weapons
it says they had sex with our women and had children
it says there are "myriads and myriads of angels" ( a "myriad "is a million)
and it says some are good and some bad.
They sound a lot like US.
They are PHYSICAL in nature.
If they are PHYSICAL in nature, then they come from a PHYSICAL location.
2 of them visited LOT and his family, and the villagers wanted to rape them because they were so beautiful.
One wrestled with Jacob all night....
was Jacob wrestling a spirit or ghost type being?
I think not.
Now, lets hit the NIBIRU references....

Job 22:14
Thick clouds are a covering to him, that he seeth not; and he walketh in the circuit of heaven.
GOD travels a "circuit" in "heaven"
Remember the ipad analogy?
"heaven" = SPACE
"circuit" = CYCLE
AND notice this verse says "clouds are a covering to him"

Psalm 19:6
6 His going forth is from the end of the heaven, and his circuit unto the ends of it: and there is nothing hid from the heat thereof.
"circuit" = CYCLE

Psalm 17:8
Keep me as the apple of the eye, hide me under the shadow of thy wings,
Psalm 36:7
How excellent is thy lovingkindness, O God! therefore the children of men put their trust under the shadow of thy wings.
Psalm 57:1
Be merciful unto me, O God, be merciful unto me: for my soul trusteth in thee: yea, in the shadow of thy wings will I make my refuge, until these calamities be overpast.
Psalm 63:7
Because thou hast been my help, therefore in the shadow of thy wings will I rejoice.

these verses say GODS Kingdom has WINGS and casts a SHADOW on the earth.

2 Peter 3:8
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
THIS^^^ says GOD is subject to TIME.
Now wait a minute.....didn't GOD CREATE time? wouldn't that mean he is ABOVE such things?
NOT according to that scripture.
His is simply BIGGER.
WHY? Because SO IS HIS ORBIT. TIME/SPACE is the SAME THING.
TIME is designated by ORBITS.

Malachi 4:2
2 But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
THIS^^^^ is the most important verse for it is a DIRECT physical description of GODS KINGDOM
a SUN with WINGS ....wings that "heal"
the story of NIBIRU states that it is the ATMOSPHERE of the planet that allows it to carry LIFE. Their planet is described as having a volcanic atmosphere that acts as a blanket...retaining heat, and keeping out the cold.

One of the greatest questions no one can answer, is WHY does GOD permit suffering? Ask and you will get a MILLION different answers for this...
it is simply because HE IS NOT HERE. HIS PLANET LEFT.
Jesus words in the model prayer...."they Kingdom COME"....meaning it is NOT HERE.
Jesus own words again..."MY kingdom is NO PART of THIS world"

So let me summarize....

angles are PHYSICAL in nature, and in being so, they have to come from a PHYSICAL location.
Gods Kingdom is a CYCLE
Gods Kingdom has WINGS
Gods Kingdom casts a SHADOW on the Earth
Gods Kingdom is described in Malachi as a "SUN with WINGS" ( S U N not S O N)
Now these scriptures are just the beginning
NOW one must ask....
"what will happen to US and planet EARTH"?
I will answer that in the next post on this very thread.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
What will Happen to the Earth?

2 Samuel 22:8
Then the earth shook and trembled; the foundations of heaven moved and shook, because he was wroth.
Psalm 46:6
The heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved: he uttered his voice, the earth melted.
Psalm 99:1
The Lord reigneth; let the people tremble: he sitteth between the cherubims; let the earth be moved.
Isaiah 24:19
The earth is utterly broken down, the earth is clean dissolved, the earth is moved exceedingly.
Jeremiah 50:46
At the noise of the taking of Babylon the earth is moved, and the cry is heard among the nations.
Psalm 46:2
Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea;
Isaiah 24:20
The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage

these verses say the "earth will be MOVED"
two of them say "REmoved"
removed from what?
THIS solar system.

couple these with REVELATION in regards to our SUN....
Revelation 21:23
And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.
Revelation 22:5
And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.

these say our SUN is GONE
now what would make the SUN go away?
Supernova?
That would wipe out the entire solar system.
EARTH MOVED? YES!!!!

the bible says "new heavens and new earth"
this is literally earth in a new orbital pattern.

The bible says GODS Kingdom brings destruction before the Gods return
would a large incoming celestial body account for this? YES
the bible says there will be three days of darkness....
would a large incoming celestial body account for this?
YES!!!
the bible says the EARTH will be MOVED
could a large incoming celestial body actually PULL our planet out of orbit and into a new one?
YES!!!!

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
What will Happen to US?

the bible says "the MEEK will inherit the earth"
the bible says we get "everlasting life"

TIME/space are the SAME thing
to increase one is to increase the other.

therefore if our ORBIT was increased...our TIME would be also.

"Let US make THEM in OUR image"
WE are part THEM....
this means WE have the capability to live in THEIR environment.
Science says we have all this unused or "junk" DNA
it is NOT "junk"
It is our PRIMER for our next evolutionary jump.
WE will be MOVED , PLANET AND ALL
into THEIR orbit.

Imagine this scenario
lets say hypothetically NIBIRU DOES exits...
and you took a MAN from EARTH and placed him there....
then you FED him food and water from THEIR planet.
The man would change
his body would adapt to its new surroundings.
The bible mentions "water of life"
"come....drink lifes waters FREE"
GOD

There you have it
Earth will be moved.
WE will eat and drink from GODS table
and our TIME?SPACE?ORBIT will be increased.

"NEW HEAVENS NEW EARTH"

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by infinitymindbox

I think that if we were moved in such a catastrophic event, that there would hardly be any life left on this poor planet, if the Earth would even be left intact at all. So, do they intend to bubble wrap us for this move, or what?

If we don't have the ability to fly like super heros over there, then they can just leave us be. Without flight, It won't be any more exciting then being left in our own orbit here.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   

oh my...I need to add you as a friend as Ive been pondering on the physicality not only of the angels but of God(or should I say the gods)..im at work and really busy but we can have a chat later.....

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by StarsInDust

we will be transported to a mothership they refer to as "mount zion"

they will take us here to a safe location while the earth is transitioned.

Isaiah 13:2
Lift ye up a banner upon the high mountain, exalt the voice unto them, shake the hand, that they may go into the gates of the nobles.

what to do when they show up^^^^
climb a hill
make a banner
flag them down
then go with them

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by wildapache

I would welcome the conversation
send me a message here with you email and I will get back with you this evening after I return from work.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Great post...S&F.

This ties into my theory that jesus was a man, a traveller from another planet or place. That the miricles he performed were nothing more than man's ability to describe the things that he did in the words and understanding of the time.

Turning water into wine? A still of some sort?

Healing? Did he carry knowledge of advanced first aid? Perhaps he carried a first aid kit of sorts.

Son of god? Hardly. Man from another planet? Yes.

Rose from the dead? No. Was rescued by someone from his world.

All easily explained without the hocus pocus of religion.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I am curious are you also the Anonymous Coward?

How do you know that they are not going to round us all up and eat us? You know Serve Man...

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   

So, allow me to soak this in...

Ok. This could be possible, but aside from the big question of when does it arrive, I must assume this has happened before and will happen over and over due to Nibiru's orbit. So...that means this "cycle" has occurred before and taken life off this planet before, totally leveled all evidence into the oceans, essentially hitting the reset button every time. It also offers explanation as to why the Earth is older than scripture states, because the reset button was hit 6000 years ago (or whenever), and the Earth was "re-created" for who knows like the umpteenth time.

I am not so supportive about the junk DNA theory, but what do I know? I believe, and so does current theory, although I admit we are all stupid basically, that junk DNA formed as we evolved and the necessary evolution coding became obsolete. Now...could it be re-initiated? How fast? Those are the questions. Our understanding says evolution is something new that is a result of change in environment, diet, known and unknown forces, etc., and takes FOREVER, or does it? What if the life form already had the old "junk" in it and it re-activated?

I especially like the time idea. An orbital cycle that makes one revolution every 1 thousand years, would be the equivalent of 1 day in terms of our funny time thinking. A thousand years to one, and one to a thousand...yep, makes sense. Yet God is subject to time? Hmmm...What about all the Alpha and Omega talk? Also, the Nibiru planet cruises through space sans parent star, or maybe it is a star, since God is the light, and it drags Earth along with it like a wrecking ball or sling shots it out into nowhere, and then the aliens/angels and GOD find us a new planet along Nibiru's path to start this all over again, because Earth 1 or whatever number of Earth we are on, would be gone man, way gone.

Meanwhile, on Nibiru, "see ya tomorrow" would be raise an eye brow", and imagine telling your kids "maybe next year". No nighttime? So, basically no nocturnal animals are saved from Earth, or the only ones that survive are the ones with the "good genes", or old crappy Holy ones that become cool again. Plant life would be everywhere, and constantly pollinating, so allergies would be horrendous, unless they vaccinate us, the dirty and gross humans we are. And now we all live really long lives? Or at least until they drop us all off on the next rock. Imagine how a spider would feel when you pick it up and remove it from your home in oh, lets say Brazil, and move it to the Sahara, all the while thinking you are saving its life and doing a good deed just because you didn't kill it. And on top of that you gave it a tonic that removed two of its legs and made it sprout wings so it could survive. Now imagine us humans and the psychological and physical toll this would take. We would all go crazy. The ultimatum of "come with us or die" doesn't sound so good when you factor in losing all sense of self identity and become Spider Man, which wouldn't even be cool because everyone would be Spider Man. Plus, if we die, we go to Heaven, right? Errr...Nibiru that is, so either way you go? That would be weird. Stay here and be shot into darkness with all the bad people if you survive the most devastating supernatural event of your imagination, OR come with us. Which would you choose? And, even if you chose to stay, good soul you are and all, when you die, you come anyway. We would feel worthless. We would be pets who get loved and then abandoned again. I bet the ET's would have pictures of us like the Feed the Children kids, or humane society animals. Adopt one of us for just three whatever per 1 thousand years. In addition, we would get to see our old neighborhood every now and then. Oh the nostalgia.

I like the fantasy of it all, but rarely does fantasy meet expectations. Lots of psychological nightmares would follow such an event. Padded walls for all of us. They better have some wicked meds.

Meanwhile, on planet Hell, otherwise known as Earth number whatever, something lives, something always does. Talk about a serious grudge. At some point, whatever survives evolves, and looks to the Heavens wondering what is out there, or who. Sound familiar? And the ET's of Nibiru visit, tell them some version of the truth and their origins and history? Oh wait, nope. Because now they do not lie in the path of Nibiru. Sorry folks, no contact for you, until you seek us out, find us, find out the truth, and TSHTF. I can see it now, a whole bunch of pissed off, super intelligent, formerly evil soul evolved dinosaurs come looking for God and Heaven. Wonderful. And that is just one species or race that evolved and felt wronged.

If Nibiru exists and If ET's exist, I doubt they roll that way, but what do I know? Only what I've seen and been told. Which contradict each other too much these days

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   

I love a good interpretation of Bible verses that are not metaphorical, but read more simply without all the "magic".

Thumbs up on bringing this possibility to attention. Is it nibiru? Is it another planet already named and not studied closely. Maybe it could be a physical planet that resonates on another wavelength so we don't see it.

Either way, I love a good sci-(bi)ble theory. In fact, I think sci-ble should be a book genera!

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Hey op, that was a good run down on angels in the bible....I know of one other attribute....they can appear as any two or four legged being ....or winged.....! new testament....from Paul, maybe.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Angels are spiritual beings which can manifest themselves as physical beings on Earth when they choose to. It sounds like your argument is they are just physical beings. A wholly physical being would not be able to appear/disappear at will, visit people in dreams, or travel back and forth from Heaven to Earth.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by phantomjack
Great post...S&F.

This ties into my theory that jesus was a man, a traveller from another planet or place. That the miricles he performed were nothing more than man's ability to describe the things that he did in the words and understanding of the time.

Turning water into wine? A still of some sort?

Healing? Did he carry knowledge of advanced first aid? Perhaps he carried a first aid kit of sorts.

Son of god? Hardly. Man from another planet? Yes.

Rose from the dead? No. Was rescued by someone from his world.

All easily explained without the hocus pocus of religion.

Unless you know the Bible, you wouldn't know that Jesus is indeed God himself.

I think the OP is suggesting that the Kingdom of God is Nibiru and not a planet as we know planets to be.

The OP can correct me if I'm wrong in my understanding.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I don't know why everyone still goes on about nibiru .
Let me give you my persepective .

In Japanese , ni means two ,biru means beer.
So,in Japanese Nibiru means ,two beers.

I just can't get past that part ,and people still discussing this as a doomsday scenario .....makes me giggle .
Sorry .

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
If it's in the bible, then it becomes even less credible.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

I think I just answered my own question based on another thread that the OP started.

No, he is not talking about the Kingdom of God, even though he posted scripture to make it look that way.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

in your second post you proved what I was thinking about last night. the story of Noah has not happened yet! But will happen as global warming and outside influences will flood the earth.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by QuantumCounterfeit64

According to the Bible, which the OP is using as a reference, God promised not to flood the entire world again. The next time it will be with fire instead.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

A lot of things in the bible are not past events yet are presented as such. For example god's paradise. How could he promise not to flood the earth again. When the earth is being flooded everytime it moves up 2 degrees at the north pole. Did everyone forget about EROSION?
edit on 11-6-2013 by QuantumCounterfeit64 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join