It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Obama vs. Obama in the National Security Debate!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   
He was obviously replaced by a cyborg....
That's really not meant to be a joke.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
He was obviously replaced by a cyborg....
That's really not meant to be a joke.

I actually was thinking something similar...

The 2 people behind him, are they controlling his thoughts? I mean seriously, look at the way the black man on our right looks at him the whole time.

Obama is certainly not the same man he was before we was elected.
Now, he's just playing a good little puppet to whatever doesn't get him and his family killed...mind controlled or not.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
We got "hope and change" but ended up with "nope and chains".

Now when the next great orator stands up to the podium, will he/she be believed?

I have my doubts.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

why don't we just skip the muddleman and just face the teleprompter dirctly towards the crowd?

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Personally, we should just replace all of Congress, all appointed Secretaries, and the Administration with people randomly picked out of a phone book.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Hmmm
Perhaps a lottery of legitimate citizens
possibly verified by proper ID?

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
reply to post by beezzer

Hmmm
Perhaps a lottery of legitimate citizens
possibly verified by proper ID?

Why not just get the NSA to get us a list?

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

The Stepford Presidents .

Watch Hitman ,with Timothy Olyphant

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

What happened to that dog that ran for senate . Let's get him .

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I want to make a cartoon, with A younger Obama playing the main character-
dancin in the halls of his school with his fro rockin- headphones blarin-with a big old smile on his face.
Then as soon as he gets elected president later on-
a little light starts glowing on the back of his neck, and then the net thing you know-
hes got terrorists hanging upside down by their toes- He has drones patrolling the skies above him and his seal team during their raid on the lonely mansion with literally nobody protecting the mother of all enemies..
His base tries to talk to him- but hes unable to respond-

..he is now...Robo-bama. Him and Cheney probably go hunting together. ::runs::

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

“If I know every single phone call you made, I’m able to determine every single person you talk to, I can get a pattern about your life that is very, very intrusive. And the real question here is: What do they do with this information that they collect that does not have anything to do with al Qaeda? There’s a whole deal when you talk about this kind of stuff, where the — under the law they’re supposed to demonstrate that they’re getting rid of and not keeping any extraneous information that they pick up on wiretaps and/or pick up in sweeps like this. And the president’s saying–I think I wrote down — he said, `this is not mining or trolling.’ If it’s true that 200 million Americans’ phone calls were monitored, in terms of not listening to what they said but to whom they spoke and who spoke to them, I don’t know, the Congress should investigate this.”

Joe Biden on CBS 2006

Source

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Carreau

Their own words are always fascinating to read/listen to, aren't they? It's as if they really believe no one hears them and remembers more than a week. The sad thing is, so many don't.

It's the same all over, it seems. None of these people were sincere about whining about Bush's "police state". They were just crying like babies because THEY didn't control it.

I'd be quite happy if the whole damn thing didn't exist for anyone to control. It's time to take apart what was built a decade ago and never should have been in the first place.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

I did, and I am not ashamed to say so, I believe in his hope and change, what do you expect after Bush I would have believe Satan if he said that he was going to be a good politician.

Sadly just like me it was millions of people wanting to believe in hope and change, he seemed so convincing, so outspoken and confident

But he got in 2008 but he didn't got me in last elections that is for sure.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join