It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Obama vs. Obama in the National Security Debate!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Yes folks, it's a show you don't want to miss. A debate no one should ignore. It's a critical issue of our times and a travesty to be seen just to be believed. It's.....

Barack Obama (2007) vs. Barack Obama (2013)

See the sparks fly! See the lies lie! See the...Oh, heck with it. Just watch and try not to react too strongly. I admit, it's a tough one at times.

People wonder how this man was elected, given what the nation has seen him become? Well, this should show, beyond much question, just how that happened. The man is a VERY powerful candidate. He just sucks eggs as a serving office holder, IMHO. His own words....both sets of them...do say it best though, don't they?

*He was an impressive candidate and speaker. I'll grant him that. Credit where credit is due.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Hmmm,I wonder if he's schizophrenic ? Maybe he needs to be evaluated ,and if so ,should all his ,and families personal bodyguards be stripped of their guns . Can't have someone with a psych history near a gun,now can we ...

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

That video is so funny,

he started of so promising didn't he, with that wonderful confident speech trashing his predecessor and now we get that blabbering excuse when he has to go back on what he said.

In fairness to him spying like PRISM has been going on for much longer than he or Bush have been in power.

he's just the poor sod who has to defend it and looks like a idiot trying.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
He either is a great actor or he does not beleive what he is saying these days. Could be trying to act uncomfortable with all the surveillance, like a good president should. Either way, to take a line from him in that video "You can't have it both ways".

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
The 2007 clips are a tele-prompted speech, the current ones a press conference. You can so tell the speech was designed to get him elected, the press briefing to make excuses. Whats the pointy? He's just a mouthpiece.

The proof is his two campaign slogans, then and now.

First election campaign slogan:

Second campaign slogan:

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Questioning our dear leader Wrabbit? I see a FEMA camp in your near future. Looks like you need some reeducation.
Lol
Nice find S&F

edit on 11-6-2013 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

You know what they say... If you're headed to hell, insure you lead the parade and get a promotion upon arrival. (grin)

I'll be the one you see about your bunk assignment when you arrive later.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   

His views have just evolved, I'm sure.
How anyone ever believed anything that came out of that guy's mouth is beyond me. Nothing will come of it though, people will boo and hiss for a while then it will be business as usual. And we can look forward to more of this from whoever it is that gets elected next. Yay us!

Wait that's not something to cheer about. Damn.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

*He was an impressive candidate and speaker. I'll grant him that. Credit where credit is due.

Said another way, he was a great liar and enough idiots fell for it and now we all have to pay for their dumb vote not once but twice.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
The way he speaks now ,he almost seems drugged . Like he cannot think what to say right away ,because his brain is fogged .

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
wiretaps,kill lists,drone attacks, spying on political enemies Yo Obama You, and your supporters owe GWB an apology considering your doing ALL the same things.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Wait, you're telling me that a presidential candidate said something contradictory to what he did/said when he got to office? That's a shocker. I don't think that's ever happened before.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   

They will say anything to pander to the hearts and minds of the good people of America. Both sides have lied and continue to lie. When will it end? When will the masses wake up?

Liberals and conservatives argue back and forth but in reality we sit in the same exact sinking life boat and that boats name is........APATHY. We all want the same things to be able to build a life for our families and live free. TPTB have made both of these impossible at this point.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Right... only this president could not fulfill the things he promised.

Im sure if we compare many 2 termz President, we will see how much their varied from their goal.

But i get it, this is about how bad Obama is and not about other presidents who done worse.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I accidentally voted for the "first "guy back in '08...(sorry everyone)

But the "second" guy took office...(how was I to know there were two of them?)

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by rival

Something tells me there are millions who share that general feeling. Door # 1 got the old bait and switch to door # 2.

It's a heck of a way to run a country, to be sure.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
He is a puppet ,Same scandal will appear with Romney too.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by rival

Something tells me there are millions who share that general feeling. Door # 1 got the old bait and switch to door # 2.

It's a heck of a way to run a country, to be sure.

I can tell you how I got duped from a personal perspective....

Here comes a new guy--some fresh blood--not the same old untrustworthy talking head (and a smile.)
He seems to have purpose and integrity. He is highly educated in CONSTITUTIONAL law, and it
seems to me that every other politician (except Ron Paul) isn't even AWARE of that document.
So there is hope that he will embrace that document and the Bill of Rights
and perhaps turn back the clock on what I perceived to be an impending police state.
I mean the "First Guy" is/was a constitutional lawyer---what's not to like about that?

also

He is black. And that alone shines a ray of light on the plight of minorities in America. It is a GOOD
thing. I imagine millions of disadvantaged kids all across America realizing for the first time
that they aren't stuck under an unbreakable glass ceiling--that success is possible if you try
hard enough. There is the added bonus that he alone (by virtue of his race) can begin to mend
the growing world hatred of America and her foreign policies simply because they will see him as
as one of them...so my vote was not only naive, I admit, it was racist. (just not racist in the sense
that is usually presented.

also/and

He is campaigning against everything I'm against....war...indefinite detention...surveillance
of Americans...etc etc...

...boy I hate being naive....I'd rather have my anal hairs tweezed

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

No president has done worse.

Nixon and Carter don't even scratch the surface of the turd that is Obama.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
wiretaps,kill lists,drone attacks, spying on political enemies Yo Obama You, and your supporters owe GWB an apology considering your doing ALL the same things.

Neo,,, My Bud!!!! You missed Obumas Apology!!

Here, you can thank, abcnews.go.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

@ Diisenchanted,
I had to Star you,,,
edit on 11-6-2013 by guohua because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join