It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sony Have Officialy Won the Console War

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Casualboy100

Indeed. The Wii U is finally starting to make itself known. Its library of A+ games have increased a lot recently

Have any of you guys read book about the 16-bit console war?

Console Wars: Book Review
edit on 8-6-2014 by WarioMCP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: NeoSpace

I've heared that PS4 will be using a complete new hardware/software infrastructure.. Will the PS3 software (games) still be compatible with the new PS4 system... and backwards?

From reading some of the replies it seems that the experianced hardcore gamers prefer Sony PS above all consoles.. Will it be worth the fun and money to buy a PS3? I mean... now that the new PS4 is launched the PS3 can be bought for bottom dollar (read euro).

THx
edit on 9/6/2014 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I am a xbox 360 fan, but was a ps fan before that (and nintendo before ps1), and will probably go back to PS and get myself a ps4 sometime soon. They are going to be releasing VR goggles for the ps4 in the next year or two, and for that reason ALONE I will get one.

edit on 9-6-2014 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Ah this thread again, it started on the E-3 from back in 2013. And now that its E-3 2014, its pretty clear that the PS4 is the main console out there, however Microsoft and Nintendo is still going strong and they all have there exclusives and points, so I dont see this whole console war thing going anywhere or not at least for a few more years then most likley the PS4 will take center stage. It sort of comes full circle like last year, and the year before that, you can check youtube a bunch of videos out on some up coming games, even on the Oculous Rift and VR headset there making for the ps4. Nothing overly mind blowing but some cool stuff anyways.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join