It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Johannesburg Muslim Lawyer Association wants Obama arrested when he comes to South Africa

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

Yes the only point I can see is to raise awareness they couldn't possibly believe that this would actually happen, but oh my could you imagine if it did? Damn now that would be one hell of a story and we don't really have much of a military when faced off against the USA that's David and Goliath right there.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I see there are some pretty naive people here.

No, Obama won't be arrested...not in the US, nor anywhere else in the world. Whatever his deeds are.

I can tell you for certain...South Africa doesn't have those kinds of balls. Few nations do.

And yes...that puts Obama and the US above any international or local law.

quick example. How many times has the US breached airspace of another country with drone strikes? Is anybody answering for it or will they? Who will dare?

How about Snowden case....? the Surveillance isn't legal as far as I'm informed...do you think those responsible for it...will go to trial? Fat chance.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Faitheliza

Although Obama will most certainly not be arrested in SA, just assuming for a fantastical moment that he was, I don't think it will be as much of a David and Goliath situation as one might think.

Conspiracy theory might maintain that SA is a CIA vassal-state, but that is vastly over simplified.

China and India (both nuclear powers), for example, already own and have huge influence in SA.

In fact, if that happened, and the US attacked South Africa, I think it would be the catalyst for World War III.

And I always thought we were boring ...

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by halfoldman

I didn't even think of that and you're right China and India are major players in South Africa
but I think we can all agree that as fantastical and down right scary for us living here in South Africa as it sounds it would never happen at least I hope our Government isn't that stupid but then again they surprise us daily with their antics. Whether or not he deserves to be arrested that's another question all together.
edit on 12-6-2013 by Faitheliza because: clarity

top topics

<< 1   >>

join