It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

115 Years in jail for Muslin gang who plotted bloody attack on EDL rally

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   

115 Years in jail for Muslin gang who plotted bloody attack on EDL rally

www.thesun.co.uk

A GANG of Islamic extremists who plotted to bomb an English Defence League rally have been jailed for a total of almost 115 years.

They were caught driving to the protest with an arsenal of weapons including guns, swords and two home-made bombs.

They planned to slaughter and maim members of the far-right protest group — and hoped to provoke revenge attacks on Muslims, a court heard.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.dailymail.co.uk
news.sky.com
www.bbc.co.uk

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
UK Prison Gaurd hurt In Attack by Islamic extremists
A look into the mind of an EDL supporter

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   
This terror plot was thwarted by stupidity and luck not design.

The Islamists were stupid enough to arrive at the targeted rally two hours after it had finished. The people they wanted to murder had all gone home.

The police were lucky to note the vehicle was uninsured and impounded it, though they didn't check the contents of the boot and discover the weapons ans IEDs for 2 days.

Documents found in the car read, ‘This is a message to the enemies of Allah and his messenger. This is a message to the kafir (non-believer) female devil and self-proclaimed Queen Elizabeth and her accursed jubilee, fooling a nation of blind sheep to your self-proclaimed royalty and majesty... To the EDL (English Drunkards League). O enemies of Allah! We have heard and seen you openly insulting the final Messenger of Allah… you should know that for every action there is a reaction... Today is a day of retaliation (especially) for your blasphemy of Allah and his Messenger Muhammad. We love death more than you love life. The penalty for blasphemy of Allah and his Messenger Muhammad is death. What we did today was a direct retaliation of your insulting of the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) and also in retaliation of your crusade against Islam/Muslims on a global scale. It is of the greatest honour for us to do what we did.’

As the judge passed sentence on the six they shouted "Allahu Akbar." Supporters of the terrorists responded with the same shout from the public gallery.

Let's hope stupidity and luck prevail next time!

www.thesun.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Wow. Get a little carried away with the Enter key?

Sorry, had to say it.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   
What's their connection with sheets? I happen to like muslin sheets myself, I hope they don't cut off our cotton cloth supply.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   

edit on 11-6-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: Off-topic post. Sorry.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by NarcolepticBuddha
reply to post by torsion

Why is this posted 5 times in the same forum?

Nothing shows up for me on the others, looks like he was having some trouble.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Well, at least most of the time it's stupid people who try to do stupid things.
They will have plenty of time to contemplate their stupid.

You would think the British cops would be more on the ball considering all the experience they got from the IRA. Oh well, all's well that ends well.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   

edit on 11-6-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: Off-topic post. Sorry.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 02:42 AM
link   
But if all these guns and bombs are illegal how are the bad guys getting them?

I thought laws prevented crime? So more laws = less crime right?

I couldn't help it I'm sorry.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   
unfortunately something like this will happen- if they had committed a massacre of EDL that could have lit a touchpaper of widespread conflict in the UK

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam
What's their connection with sheets? I happen to like muslin sheets myself, I hope they don't cut off our cotton cloth supply.

Don't you know?

For over 10 years now the Muslin fanatics have been trying to force us to use their favored cotton fabric.

You saw what they did to wool right?
Polyester will be the next victim.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I'm wondering about the sentence. There were six of them. One hundred and fifteen years means they averaged nineteen years each. Is that much of a sentence for attempted mass murder, and the other offenses thrown in? It seems a little light.

How does the British system work? Does being sentenced to nineteen years mean that they must spend nineteen years behind bars? Or is parole an option?

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Well that wasn't very smart....

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I am so tired of the bad spelling going on in ATS. Did the OP mean "Muslin" as irony? Or did the OP mean "Muslim"? I am confused as to how to state an opinion.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 04:01 AM
link   
I just love the fact that the Police impounded the vehicle but did not find the firearms, explosive devices or note until two days later. Guess they are lucky the bombs were not on a timer. LoL

edit on 11-6-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

They will be in jail for two thirds of their sentence, and the rest of the time on licence.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by torsion
The Islamists were stupid enough to arrive at the targeted rally two hours after it had finished. The people they wanted to murder had all gone home.

Wouldn't you want to arrive two hours early if you wanted to plant bombs?

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I bet these halfwits were late for their own Terrorist induction day! LoL

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Its fine to be jocular about the 'Muslin gang', no problem with that at all.

However, perhaps it should be remembered that us Brits are only just coming to terms with the fact that a Muslim group of two men murdered in broad day light, near an army barracks, a young soldier whom had suffered such severe injuries, he could only be identified by his teeth.

Those injuries were not simply a murder, they crossed a line which is new to many in this country. Especially when you realise that no other group of people settling in Britain have ever carried out such wicked, cowardly attacks against a population that is unarmed and completely defenceless.

What also isn't taken into account is that because of stupid actions like this, the rest of us now have had our privacy, a cherished thing for most of us being taken away.

19 years for each one was too little and it should be server in a confinement, where they can't indoctrinate other men.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Shiloh7

If we can't poke fun at the failed attempts of retarded extremist scum then what can we poke fun at?

The halfwits that perpetuate these type of actions on our streets, well there time will come of that you can be sure!

edit on 11-6-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join