It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meditation Question that needs answering: (Do's & Dont' of our spiritual journeys)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Here is my QUESTION: Recently I have been understanding and gaining knowledge of nature and how everything grows or is created in a start of a cycle. Sacred geometry and the movements of energy. Specifically the chakras within my body and the thorodial movement of energy within my body. It's enlightening to understand such ideas especially when walking around this 3rd dimensional world of consciousness and seeing reoccurring patterns of energy movement and beautiful geometry and growth found in nature. This knowledge has drastically strengthened my ability to successfully meditate. In fact I have had a handful of instances where I have projected emotions and thoughts telepathecally to animals of lower level consciousness (lower evolved organism) and they actually reacted!!! It's true humans CAN communicate telepathically!

I have had a recent experience that I must share and ask you about, this is quite a personal question I hope ATS does not mind me asking as I have no body around my personal life willing or able to give me any meaningful feedback.

Here is where it all comes together and why I mentioned everything above and how it pertains to my question. I have had an experience while in a state of controlled breathing that lead to the sensations of energy movement very similar to toroidal movement. I felt the sensation of energy moving throughout my body which was surging, pulsing, tingling, and shimmering. It was beautiful this was a very deep meditation. I did not feel like a human body anymore. More like just a heart beating greatly it was so surreal. Eventually at one point of this particular session I started to feel a presence or connection to a energy or soul other than my own. I believe it may have been of my recently departed father or a family member who has past. Whatever it was it did not seem negative but the presence came upon me in a way that I must not have been ready for since I became startled and a rush of panic flooded over me. I instinctively opened my eyes and what I saw was a very strange out of place disfigured light. It was 4 feet from my face elevated at an angle upwards. It was 2 dimensional (flat) looking. And against my basement wall it was not a naturally occurring phenomena. I know what I saw was from the meditation. It only lasted within open eyesight for a few seconds just under 3 full seconds then it just seemed to implode out of sight.

What do you believe it is that I experienced? What precautions should I take before meditating? Do I need to be more careful with my spiritual growth and curiosity? Is it true that higher frequency souls or energy can be visible from the 3rd dimensional consciousness as strange disfigured light?

Please share your own personal stories, perhaps then I may be able to make sense of what I saw and felt.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Yes, it is possible to see things that are not from the 3D reality that we currently live. This is because our eyes can see well beyond what we are taught. We only use our eyes to a mere fraction of what they are capable of seeing. Many people can see auras after training their eyes to see them. So if you interrupted a meditative state, then it is possible that the energy flowing through you at the time, powered you eyes to see something beyond the physical world. I do know that if you stare at a tv screen, and then focus on the wall beside it, you can create a 2D image of the screen to appear on the wall, like a hallucination.

There are many beings in other realms that are all around us right now, so it is possible to communicate with loved ones, and ascended masters and channellers. Beyond the physical world, there is so much we can learn and experience, so many possibilties, that humanity has a great deal to learn.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Hey thanks xxshadowfaxx, you brought to my attention that in fact our eyes are a hell of a lot more capable of detecting imagery/light/energy than we are ever taught.

This does intrigue me because I have sat beside myself many many times, under all different lighting conditions. Where I have seen what I call "glitches in the 3rd dimensional matrix" it may be less of a glitch and more of the true power of the human eye. What I see is an uncountable amount of moving tiny little pin head sized dots moving. The movement is like shakey and jittery popping in and out. Looks like energy the best way for me to describe it..do you know what I mean?

Not to repeat myself but are there any precautions I should take before meditating? anything I "should know" Because sometimes I feel very vulnerable when testing the waters so to speak.

I want to master my meditative abilities I feel this will be one of the only few ways to understand a greater deal of "life" and begin to answer my own questions. Such as ... People fear death but they do not fear going to sleep? When you sleep your subconsciously aware that you will "return" but what the hell are you returning from? Am I the only one who's concerned that every day I go away for 6 to 8 hours of my life only to return with little to no recollection of any events going on within my mind. I know I'm alive when I'm drifting away from 3rd dimensional consciousness but WHY are my experiences being kept from my waking consciousness. That never sat well with me especially how nobody seems to have a logical answer. I believe with proper meditation exercise I can learn and understand what the hell is going on in my daily time away (sleep).

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by DieSektor

dont call animals lower level, beings,
just because you have lots of pointless gray mass around, what is the most important,
the pathetic- human pineal gland.

even an ant could shatter your mind, if you gain access to the level that they operate on,

but yes its possible to change frequency.

different, is not evolved or primitive- it`s just different,

just a slight attitude change, and you will be ok-to-go.

the insect is ancient- we can`t trust the insect.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I have seen what I call "glitches in the 3rd dimensional matrix" it may be less of a glitch and more of the true power of the human eye. What I see is an uncountable amount of moving tiny little pin head sized dots moving. The movement is like shakey and jittery popping in and out.
_quote_

what you are seeing, are floaters, dead tissue.

and reality doesnt glitch that easily, it does it, but most of the time, this is caused by the no-good human eye,
a hawks seen reality, is much more accurate, because many animals see more colors than we.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Hey solve, thanks for the words here. You got me thinkin your right, the world of insects is an ancient ass world. Yet somehow we still manage to live amongs them without a wink of an eye.

I don't mean to subject animals as a lower evolved organism in that light. Just that all the information I have come across depicts such ideas. Ill scoop a spider up with a piece of paper and fling it outside before mindlessly smashing it. Don't break divine laws or you will pay through Karma.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Send me any question by U2U. I wont answer any here or elsewhere that is "on-forum".

Some basic advice? Never try to meditate when youre ill, depressed, tired, anxious, sad, moody, angry ,excited, or late in the evening. The reasoning is obvious.

And take care.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   
You may enjoy reading my blog. www.scientificdivinity.tumblr.com .... its all about meditation

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

This is terrible advice.

It is precisely when you are depressed, anxious, sad, angry and so on.... that you should be meditating. Because this brings you into awareness of those feelings, and what the ultimate cause of them is. In meditation, you can face your fears and problems, and let them go. When you do this, you suddenly free yourself off those things and create room for positive growth and the power of self transformation.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
When you are ill, or sick, maybe with cancer, or any disease, it is very very important to meditate as much as possible. In meditation, you bring energy into your body, which then works on healing you from whatever ails you. You can bring in positive healing energy, and feel the love of your own being. Love cures all diseases, and the more love you can radiate from your being, the better you will feel. Meditation is a very powerful practice.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I have seen what you call the glitch in the matrix. It looks like little white dots zipping around all over the place. Almost like a ship jumping into warp speed. You can see it particularily well on a deep blue sky, but else where as well. You have to really look, to bring your eyes into a sharp focus and you will see it!

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   

My guess is that you saw a fragmented facade, if you will, of an entity that resides in a higher realm of existence.

Also, remember that when referring to consciousness you are currently in the third density and that you perceive four dimensions, the fourth being linear time. It is just as one dimension of space where one may move from point A to point B in a line, so too in the fourth dimension one may move from point A to point B only in TIME instead of space and that is why you perceive to be moving from the past to the future.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

again, floters,

let me be a psychic,,, if you roll your eyes up, and look down, or straight ahead, against the blue sky,
you will see them bouncing higher, then they start to fall,

this is because the dead tissue lies on the liquid on top of your eyeballs.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   

I was addressing the thread title itself on the "do's and don'ts" as opposed to your addressing the benefits.The benefits of meditating stand on it’s own. My ‘advice” needs clarifying, then I will not respond further. Of course these things are the very reasons we even begin meditating in the 1st place. For a novice just starting out, I suggested simple guidelines. All of them make concentrating harder and sometimes darker. We can all agree that relaxation and peace of mind and calmness is necessary to even start meditating. That’s the goal.

Enclosed find comment/excerpts from Can Meditation be bad for you? by Mary Garden, and statements made by Dr. Solomon Snyder, head of neuroscience at Johns Hopkins University, and Dr. Lorin Roche, a meditation teacher.
The link: www.thehumanist.org...

Can Meditation Be Bad for You? by Mary Garden The Humanist September/October 2007

“A man who had just come down from Kathmandu after completing a thirty-day Tibetan Buddhist meditation course killed himself….”

“Isn't meditation something you do to get--at the very least--peace of mind? …..It didn't occur to me that the meditation itself might have caused a mental imbalance that tipped him over the edge--that meditation could be dangerous for some people. Has such a notion ever appeared in the mainstream media, let alone the myriad New Age magazines?”

"Meditation is not going to be good for all patients with emotional disorders and it may even be bad for certain types of patients."

“Dr. Solomon Snyder, head of neuroscience at Johns Hopkins University, warns that during meditation the brain releases serotonin. This may help those with mild depression but too much serotonin can cause, in some, a paradoxical relaxation-induced anxiety. Instead of relaxing during meditation, these people become distressed and may even have panic attacks. Snyder says that in some cases of schizophrenia, meditation can launch a person straight into psychosis.”

“Dr. Lorin Roche, a meditation teacher, says a major problem arises from the way meditators interpret Buddhist and Hindu teachings. He points out that meditation techniques that encourage detachment from the world were intended only for monks and nuns. He has spent thirty years doing interviews with people who meditate regularly and says many were depressed. He says they have tried to detach themselves from their desires, their loves, and their passion. "Depression is a natural result of loss, and if you internalize teachings that poison you against the world, then of course you will become depressed."

“The Dalai Lama has said that Eastern forms of meditation have to be handled carefully: "Westerners who proceed too quickly to deep meditation should learn more about Eastern traditions and get better training than they usually do. Otherwise, certain physical or mental difficulties appear."

The ATS thread here is about do's and don'ts...and not the obvious values of..

edit on 05/05/13 by mysterioustranger because: spellcheck

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Hey xxshadowfaxx thanks for your words and advice. You are right about using meditation as a respectful tool In aiding against illness, sadness, anger and so on. I read your blog on that tumblr site. Great words written there thanks for sharing. Man this site is great I can't tell you how many times I have been gladly helped by others here.

As far as the "glitch" issue we are discussing. I'm NOT talking about dead floaters! I see those from time to time. I'm very familiar with them. Besides they look nothing like what I'm describing and trying to explain to you all. Even righ now as I type this I can look in any direction moving my neck, eyeballs or both. I see an uncountable amount of pin head (tiny)maybe even smaller dots. They seem to pop in and out of the environment I'm looking at. When I focus on an inanimate object they are difficult to see. It's basically what I call the space between matter I know the air is full of molecules and what not but this is what the molecules glide and move through.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Damn, mysterioustranger thank you for the enclosed comments/excerpts from those websites.

The man who committed suicide after the Tibetan Buddahist meditation course, man that is crazy. I could not imagine what could trigger a man to do that. Nahh does not matter what the hell crosses my path on any plane mental- physical- or emotional I will not be had. I will live smart from the heart , embracing this beautiful life with positive energy. A well controlled balance of male/female energy and a strong conscience. Does a body good, that's why government and any source of authority will never tell you this.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by solve

again, floters,

let me be a psychic,,, if you roll your eyes up, and look down, or straight ahead, against the blue sky,
you will see them bouncing higher, then they start to fall,

this is because the dead tissue lies on the liquid on top of your eyeballs.

what is not floaters is when you can see the energetic bubbles or hard explain, but dots, everywhere, that is just the tapestry of the air. During that time saw our beloved dog that had passed over. Also, when your under the blanket, eyes closed, and can see through your eyelids, blankets to the room very clearly, when going to sleep.

Glitches in the matrix not only happen, but more frequently for those who can wake up.

And, the pineal is far from wretched.

Nor are insects or animals on our plane yet, though some are very advanced and ancient, when they gain altruism they can upgrade.

We're inbetween beast on the one hand, and upgraded light being or angel on the other. In these tests.

Some of nature is very advanced and even could be considered earth angel, or used to interact from higher ups, but nature itself is not on par with humanity. This school was created for the advancement of human souls and is in a fallen state, ie a state that didn't have to occur, because the wrong people are running it and their dark side duality system,

Duality doesnt mean good bad, it means pineal/pituatary, it means the two pillars which mean:

www.spiritofthescripture.com...

The Hebrew name Jachin means strengthened, upright, firm and stable. The Hebrew name Boaz means strength, power, and source. When you put these names together, you would get something like:

“My house will be established in source and strength.” Remember, this house is you!

The duality is only positive in truth. If one sees positive that is. Which is actually the test, to determine what you see with, love or distortion!

edit on 13-6-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Meditation when you are down or depressed can help one uplift, if one is geniunely seeking for healing and to help.

But it also can open doors on a frequency match if one is not working on improvement.

In any case, if doorways do open, choose wisely not to just enter, and spend time in seeking within, prayer, giving permissions basically for your soul to work on waking up and improving.

In a different type of encounter, just be unconditional love. Love is the armour we need, and help will come.

new topics

top topics

join