It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New evidence revealed!! - Yogyakarta Earth Quake 2006 Is Manmade Disaster!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by EViLKoNCEPTz

The clouds in the south .. what the morning sun rising from the south sir???

so iff the epicentrum is in the sea..and people is standing from the land..from the land to the sea they see a sun?? wth??
edit on 11-6-2013 by cheesy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

You don't know they were facing the epicenter, the wave from a tsunami is huge they could be facing anywhere from west, South or east and see the wave in the ocean. The sun rises in the easterly direction but its not due east except for a small time a year. It rises further north or south depending on the time of year. It's the sun. If it was a mushroom cloud someone in that video would have noticed. A nuclear blast that close to the cameraman would have blinded all of those people and burned the sensor out of the camera. Nuclear blasts aren't orange, they start out as a white flash that is exponentially brighter than the sun. To get pictures of the orange mushroom clouds during tests they use special equipment with filters to lessen the light from the flash. If that was a nuclear bomb you would see nothing in the video but a white flash. By the time the camera could refocus if the sensor wasn't fried the fireball would be gone and there would be nothing but smoke left. Speaking of smoke where's the black ring around the nonexistent shaft of your mushroom cloud?

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Imo the cloud does not emit any light. It looks more like clouds illuminated by a rising sun like this:

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
reply to post by cheesy

What would be the point of targeting that area though? There is no reason to, as there is nothing going on there militarily that anyone would have any interest in. The only powers in the world that would have that tech are China, Russia, and the US, and all three would have evidence that one of the others launched it. If they were going to use it somewhere I would think Somalia or Iran would make a lot more sense than Indonesia.

A test is a good reason to target that area.

You mention nukes being tested both on the sea surface and under the surface from the 1960's...that was a LONG time ago.

A LOT of innovation and design changes happen in 50 years mate, so it's like comparing apples with oranges.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

A Nuke still wouldn't cause a tsunami. It would take multiple warheads strategically placed along a fault line 1000's of feet below the oceans surface and hundreds of more feet below the earths crust to trigger a seismic event large enough to start a tsunami. Nukes make a big boom but energy wise they are small fries compared to the energy released by an earthquake large enough to initiate a tsunami. It doesn't really matter anyways as the OPs video only shows the sun rising and some poorly translated anonymous eye witness account.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

Not when it comes to nuclear weapons. You might see subtle changes to the design, but a nuke is a nuke is a nuke. Barring a complete change to the laws of physics the basic effects are going to be the same. Even a full up tsar bomb couldn't create an earthquake or tsunami from the surface of the ocean.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I'll agree chance's are it is the sun...Maybe a correction on blast statement...gizmodo.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I agree its most likely a cloud lit by the sun that is rising at the cameraman's back.

However there is another possibility. At approximately 48 seconds into the video there is a hint of a land rise off in the distance, maybe 20 kilometers or so. If there was some kind of chemical plant or power substation or the like on that land, an earthquake may have caused an explosion.

I find the likelihood of this to be extremely small, but it is much, much, much more likely than a nuclear explosion.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Not sure if this is true, but I thank you for keeping your eyes open and bringing this to our attention. I don't mind the bad English as long as i can understand it
I thought over 70,000 died from that tsunami?

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
reply to post by MysterX

Not when it comes to nuclear weapons. You might see subtle changes to the design, but a nuke is a nuke is a nuke. Barring a complete change to the laws of physics the basic effects are going to be the same. Even a full up tsar bomb couldn't create an earthquake or tsunami from the surface of the ocean.

Ok, so definitely not a nuke. Could be something newer then. Something classified... The orange ball is probably the sun then. But that does not rule out the use of some sort of weapon. It also does not rule out a natural earthquake.

The un named fisherman? It would have been better if he was named and talking on camera about it. Better to try to determine the truth. All we have is a story and an orange glow that looks like a sun or a mushroom cloud.

Circle answer d) not enough information.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join