It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS, Your Reaction To Alex Jones Is Ignorant and Disrespectful

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
i would do the same as Alex did

they cant figure out how to handle him as Alex knows their tricks
they normally get people who are weaker under ridicule but it just gives Alex more passion and strength

when people ridicule truth they are on the path to find truth but dont realise it
and like Alex said people are waking up

google the 3 laws of truth
1.ridicule
2.violent opposition
3. acceptance

dont forget Alex is at bbc, the belly of the beast and he can feel it
most cant tell, most people believe tv, its scripted and owned by a few

now bbc is doing a job to discredit Alex i know he is fairdinkum
before i wasnt sure if he was disinfo as he blames Obama for many things the secret gov do
but Alex played the bbc with gutso, they tried to manage him
he had to show it isnt so
and will never be so

just remember when they put the chip in ya that you did have a leader and could have done something
but waiting for them to come for you seemed safer

well you all know what the founding fathers said

i say
we get what we deserve

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Good thread! Agree 100%. I see big wings there when I listen to Alex Jones, hot headed responses and all. I know snake folk are so much better tempered and cool, out of touch with humanity and real emotions, able to kill without blinking an eye. The rest of us get pretty worked up over the things we see and hear in the world.

edit on 13-6-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Its strange that some people are forgetting that Alex Jones took what was once just considered conspiracy theory to the mainstream.
I couldn't have done the interview as well as Alex Jones many of you have non forgiving of a loss of self control under the circumstances (in the beasts belly).
I aspire to have total self control but don't yet.
Maybe those that think they could do better should now step up and do so instead of dividing the "conspiracy community" and blaming Alex Jones .
Who likes to divide and conquer and who's hands are you playing right into?
Alex Jones wanted to expose and end the NWO and his desire makes him passionate. When he thinks he is being blocked from his desires he gets angry .
To loose his ego would be the best thing for him as being constantly ridiculed is tough especially when you just want to be taken seriously and be listened to.
Alex and his friends know that he should not loose his temper and get angry,yet he did. Let the person who, under pressure, is always free from obstructions throw the first rock at Alex.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by BDBinc

Its strange that some people are forgetting that Alex Jones took what was once just considered conspiracy theory to the mainstream.
I think you are referring to Bill Cooper.

I couldn't have done the interview as well as Alex Jones many of you have non forgiving of a loss of self control under the circumstances (in the beasts belly).
One time is understandable. But doing it time and time again, even when you have seen, first hand, how it will be portrayed, is another.

I aspire to have total self control but don't yet.
His rants are by design. it has nothing to do with control.

Maybe those that think they could do better should now step up and do so instead of dividing the "conspiracy community" and blaming Alex Jones .

Who likes to divide and conquer and who's hands are you playing right into?
AJ is pretty good at it.

Alex Jones wanted to expose and end the NWO and his desire makes him passionate. When he thinks he is being blocked from his desires he gets angry .
So, this far into his career, he still cant control his temper?

To loose his ego would be the best thing for him as being constantly ridiculed is tough especially when you just want to be taken seriously and be listened to.
There is an easy way to be taken seriously. Present your thoughts clearly and concisely, with evidence. Speak like you have a halfway respectable IQ. And dont discredit yourself time and time again with doomsday predictions.

Alex and his friends know that he should not loose his temper and get angry,yet he did. Let the person who, under pressure, is always free from obstructions throw the first rock at Alex.
To look at this as a singular event is to ignore reality.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   
If that tantrum he threw was natural he wouldn't have been plugging infowars all the time through it, he knew what he was doing, by sensationalising the interview it would go viral, which it did.

''If'' we needed someone to represent conspiracy theorists then it should be someone who can maintain dignity at all times.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0rbital
If that tantrum he threw was 'natural' he wouldn't have been plugging infowars all the time through it, he knew what he was doing, by sensationalising the interview it would go viral, which it did.

So you think he shouldn't have increased the number of viewers?

People hear the message and it gets in with an energetic delivery, it gets into their minds and is remembered anyway whether or not they want it to be .
Like attracts like and he then gets the message to the most -likely- to -act in accordance with his message to stop the same global world controlling power from dragging us down the path of self destruction.
To quote Ghandi "“You assist an evil system most effectively by obeying its orders and decrees. An evil system never deserves such allegiance."
As I said before be a spokesperson for truth always, you have a world community (not a select "conspiracy theorist community") .

Anyhow I'm with the OP and think some of the reactions to Alex Jones were disrespectful and ignorant.
Peace.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   

The reaction the recent BBC Alex Jones interview has seen has shown me that the vast majority of the posters on ATS lack the ability of critical, out of the box thinking. What are you guys doing??!!

Ah no! So you think AJ has a monopoly on truth?

Yes, the BBC intended to set him off to make him look bad, but please tune in to Reality FM because there is a much bigger point at issue.

How did you come across this info, do you know those in media or intel and their dirty secrets. More like Jones contrived with his BBC hosts to stage a melodrama Alex Jones style.

Whilst everyone sits behind their computers, slagging Jones off, remember that for almost 20 years, this man has been out there researching and working to expose the global conspiracy. He has many times exposed stuff well ahead of his time. Ask yourself, what are you doing to help matters other than ridiculing Jones and David Icke while you are at it?

There is nothing wrong with that.Thats why we are mostly all ordinary posters/citizens posting on a mainly open/public forum expressing our modest two bit views!.

He knows where this world is headed, that is why he gets so damn angry, because he sees the path we are on and it saddens him to see how so many people don't know the truth, unaware of the future they or their children potentially face.

You assume too much. i knew all about nwo well before AJ many nationalist & fundie christian sites use to have the same John Birch style gripes. Henry Makow & Alan Watt actually got me more fully interested and they are not even from the US.I still like the same figures plus a few others like Daniel Estulin.

I give him huge credit for going on the MSM and trying his best to expose the truth. I also understand why he gets so angry, because the people interviewing him are either truly clueless pompous idiots or they are acting dumb in order to make 'conspiracy theorists' look crazy. It is understandable how frustrating this is.

Ofcause you do you completely kiss the big texans lard ass quite obviously. No need to even mention this!.

Before the interview, Jones sat there watching a massive hit piece undermining 'conspiracy theorists', he was right to get angry with the pompous idiots he was sharing the room with, Jones is out there standing up forus/size]

Who isus do you seriously believe ats is movement or organisation where all posters share your own ideology. Frankly all AJ does is rehash the stale old John Bircher, maccarthyist filla developed in cold war america that has been used for the last 60s years its nothing new he simply uses it in more advanced media platforms to push a stale old message.
Dont forget poor old William Cooper was doing this expose of JB topics well before AJ even thought about a radio career. In all you assume to much and you are dictatorial and pushy i do not like your style like your idol your too much of a boof head for me and your avatar speaks more truth about YOU than your attempt to assume sarcasm with it .Btw you are not a mod, so put up or you know what!. Now please get back to langley virginia or marylands

edit on 18-6-2013 by Theprimordialocker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Thecakeisalie

The problem is the MSM use him as their go to man on all things conspiratorial. There are plenty others who've worked hard to get proof, and they constantly go without credit. All AJ does is read what he's googled

Thats a major hint right there now follow the money trail! Good luck

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

No..Alex Jones the Charlatan, who talks about hating capitalism just enough to reap really nice rewards from it.

Important to note that none of them hate capitalism. In fact to be fair I ve never heard AJ say anything bad about capitalism only bankers & other usual JB targets its never anti capo how could it be. Hes a self confessed right wing libertarian.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ninepointfive

Or they do not respect the leader of the movement out of jealousy (or are a shill).

What movement? Who said he is a leader of anything?

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by BDBinc

So you think he shouldn't have increased the number of viewers?

Not in the manner he did, no.

Imagine you were new to conspiracies, you were just a member of joe public, then you saw him ranting on like an idiot, it would repel you, the information he gave, whether true or not, wouldn't matter because all you see is what looks like a mad man raving. You can be passionate, angry and at the same time still retain diginity, he should try it.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by 0rbital

Ok fair enough you think he shouldn't have increased his viewers by going "turbo viral"( but the message does get into the minds and is remembered even in the most devout right winger. You know the psych trick is you say "don't think about a monkey" and you think about the monkey it works a little like that ) .
Has AJ talked to his followers or the CT community about the interview yet?

If you were the NWO wouldn't you want to eventually control the CT group ? ( & install fear in people who think they are CT ).
Takeovers and control of leaders are the NWO specialty.
Look at all movements in opposition of the NWO in history.

I still respect Alex Jones (not on what he does or does not do, says or does not say )but on the fact he is a human being.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I see the hate-o-raid drinkers are still at large here.

Guys, the best thing you can do is ignore em.

All these people who have an issue with AJ, I'm willing to bet any amount of money that none of them have even so much as seen a protest that wasn't on youtube.

Their ammunition against AJ is this; his marketing tactics, his personality, and his "failed predictions." Though they somehow overlook all his correct predictions.

I think its pathetic that anyone who has the time to argue on ATS thinks they have a right to be critical of someone who's living in a lifestyle that none of you ATSers could even imagine. Its true, everyone's a critic.

Like I said, if you don't want to be represented to the public by Alex Jones as a conspirator and a truth seeker, rather than whining online about it, why not go out there and make a name for yourself in the conspiracy community like he did? Then you'd have nothing to whine about.

I believe most conspirators are either far too lazy, far too afraid, or both, to go out and do what he does (in your own way, of course). Cowards.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

All these people who have an issue with AJ, I'm willing to bet any amount of money that none of them have even so much as seen a protest that wasn't on youtube.

Nope wrong, been to several civil disobedience rallies one against globalisation/wto, the other against the Iraq invasion right here in Aus. You have to get it though your ignorant yankee head that we do not have right wing alt radicals in Aus only left wing ones and yes that means mostly marxists and class war & black block anarchists.
Btw i have pretty good idea about political activism so put your assumptions where the sun dont shine nazi punk.

edit on 19-6-2013 by Theprimordialocker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Nope wrong, been to several civil disobedience rallies one against globalisation/wto, the other against the Iraq invasion right here in Aus. You have to get it though your ignorant yankee head that we do not have right wing alt radicals in Aus only left wing ones and yes that means mostly marxists and class war & black block anarchists.

Don't lecture me until you can use punctuation well enough so I don't have to double-read.

As a majority, most Alex hate-o-raid drinkers sit on their computers and whine about how other people aren't representing their beliefs FOR them properly. Because you're a single exception doesn't make my general statement wrong.

Btw i have pretty good idea about political activism so put your assumptions where the sun dont shine nazi punk.

I'm not a racist. And I may be southern and American, but really? That's your ammunition against me?

There's no telling if you're telling the truth here or not, but assuming you are, because you've been to rallies doesn't make your opinions about AJ are any more right than mine. You have no evidence against him, and AJ haters usually can't spawn anything other than marketing tactics or character flaws when trying to discredit him.

Just saying. From all the haters I've spoken to, that's what I've seen from em.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   

I'm not a racist. And I may be southern and American, but really? That's your ammunition against me? There's no telling if you're telling the truth here or not, but assuming you are, because you've been to rallies doesn't make your opinions about AJ are any more right than mine. You have no evidence against him, and AJ haters usually can't spawn anything other than marketing tactics or character flaws when trying to discredit him.

Oh didems you sound so hard done by poor you ..boo hoo ill shed tear for ya,.it must be so hard to get bit less $ and adjust to a less affluent lifestyle.
When you are living on a few dollars a day or living in a iron shack under a cupboard box or living out of dumpsters then you will have reason to complain!
All libertarians are to me is whinging rednecks whom simply have to adjust to the fact that in past decades they have been living well beyond their means.
btw we are not even on the same side in this global war. Dont really like any americans at all never met any liked in reality either. I like right wing ones even less!

edit on 22-6-2013 by Theprimordialocker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Greetings.

Yelling at people at Walmart is a much more effective way to get the word out, isn't it?

Such a staunch supporter of Alex Jones, it's scary.

Why would anyone still defend someone who pulled this stunt (one of many) on his peers?

Charlie Sheen interviews President Obama

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Oh didems you sound so hard done by poor you ..boo hoo ill shed tear for ya,.it must be so hard to get bit less $ and adjust to a less affluent lifestyle. When you are living on a few dollars a day or living in a iron shack under a cupboard box or living out of dumpsters then you will have reason to complain! All libertarians are to me is whinging rednecks whom simply have to adjust to the fact that in past decades they have been living well beyond their means. btw we are not even on the same side in this global war. Dont really like any americans at all never met any liked in reality either. I like right wing ones even less!

Punctuation... please... ugh.

For your information, I have been homeless before. Its not my fault that you have some bias dislike for Americans that seems to be without any real reason or base. But I'm the Nazi?

Yelling at people at Walmart is a much more effective way to get the word out, isn't it?

Sometimes. Not really yelling... just spreading a message.

I'm not condoning that fake interview. But like I said, media and marketing tactics doesn't make one a disinformation agent. Some are unfavorable, but that's the extent of it.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   

But I'm the Nazi?

Indeed the Social Darwinism that makes up the economic side of Libertarianism e.g. massive austerity cuts etc are hideous for ordinary working folks and the poor. But hey ayn rand said it was good, the Pauls said it was good Alex Jones said it was good, so dixie whistles.
While frankly some maybe wondering why i give so much of toss about what happens in america in regards to this as an aussie.
Well the reason is this, in a globalised world with free trade agreements everything that happens in the US eventually catches on in Australia and I will do anything to make sure that hideous Social Dawinism never reaches our shores that is why!.

edit on 24-6-2013 by Theprimordialocker because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join