It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is David Icke wrong? Are the Illuminati our friends? Are we fighting our enemy's enemy instead of o

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
(post by WorldIlluminati removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by sirsmith101 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   
The illuminati are the results of over active imaginations. Prove me otherwise if you disagree.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Ickes only in it for the money, he's a total prick. Some of The nonsense he spouts is beyond a joke!

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Helious
If David Icke is ever right it's purely by accident. I find much of what he says interesting but he has little to nothing to back up the vast majority of his speculation outside of his personal feeling and flimsy testimony from questionable sources.

Some of what he says could and probably is relevant information but how can one be expected to pick through all the other stuff he puts out that is pure crap to cherry pick that information?

I like his "Problem > Reaction > Solution" theory. I actually have no idea if he noticed it on his own but he was the first person I heard put it quite that way. It makes a lot of sense. I agree he goes off the chart weird sometimes and I just can't follow him where he goes when he does that.

Really, what is needed is someone who can listen to all of these people and pick through it and find the good stuff. There's way too much of it for everyone who's interested to do it all on their own. Most people just don't have the attention span that would be required, for one thing. For another, it's unreasonable to expect everyone to be able to sort it all out. There's so much complete nonsense and crazy talk from just one guy like David Icke it's unbelievable.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage
The illuminati are the results of over active imaginations. Prove me otherwise if you disagree.

Very true, some people just want someone to blame all their problems etc. on, as it absolves them from taking any personal responsibility for their own actions/inaction

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join